BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christine N.
The formulation of this is very thick, sticky and almost goopy. It tastes sweet like agave. This product leaves the lips very soft and hydrated after even one use and lasts on the lips for a very long time. Like even after you wash it off, it is still there. The formula is the most tenacious lip product I have ever come across.

These come in a clear version and several sheer tinted versions. This is best applied at night given that it is a mask with the consistency mentioned above. Like your hair will stick to your lips if it is windy. It is a bit too goopy for me personally and bleeds outside of the lower lip line slowly and after a few days of using, it gave me a little blemish on the lower bottom corner of one side right under my lip where it had spread onto my skin from being too emollient and occlusive.

That said, this is super hydrating and while it didn't work out for me, I think it could work well for those on Accutane or for those with severely dry and chapped lips.
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I love to put this on before bed in the winter when my lips are really dry. It's super pretty, and it is so rich and moisturizing. You could wear it as a day wear gloss too.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Literally just tried this out at Sephora & absolutely LOVE it!! I have been trying new products on my face lately and have used a new Vitamin C serum that seemed to have burned the border of my lips and now is extremely chapped and dry! It's very uncomfortable. And the only thing that has been helping temporarily is coconut oil, but I have to constantly reapply! This lip mask is like an intensifying lip balm that soothes and relieves the burning feeling! I wasn't ready to fully commit to purchasing this yet, as I wanted to see if there was something comparable that's a little less expensive. Or even a travel/deluxe size of this product would have made me happy! If I don't find something soon, I will more than likely purchase this online at Sephora.com to get some points!! :)
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I got a sample of this in all three colors from Sephora. The sample was soooo cute! The product came in these little lip shape pods. The packaging for the actual product is much less cute, but it is sleek. The product works very well. It is a little tacky feeling upon first putting it on your lips, but it makes your lips so hydrated afterwards. The price is a little too high for my liking so I haven't bought more, but maybe one day if my lips are in need of some serious TLC I'll bite the bullet. The formula is very think, so I felt like I didn't really get to make the most of my samples because product clung to my fingers, but I was careful to use little bits of it at a time. As a comparison, the consistency is almost that of Vaseline.
Mara M.
Review for: Clear more...
This right here, is the NUMBER ONE PRODUCT I can't be without for my lips. I promise, if you use it once, you will continuously purchase. I first used it in a small sample pack given to me at Sephora. Once I used it up, I went online and purchased the full size. I got it in a holiday pack that included a ruby red lipstick, a liner, and lip primer. This Agave Lip Mask is a sweet, vanilla-ish, delicious flavor. It is very thick and sticky (don't recommend for windy days!) but is perfect before bed for a great conditioning treatment to combat dry lips, or even in the morning for a full, naturally glistening, plump lip look throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product- I'm obsessed!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Clear more...
I hate that I love this product so much. $26 for a tube of glorified Vaseline? No thank you, I told myself for months. But after suffering from extremely dry lips and using everything from Aquaphor to Chapstick to the Rosebud Salve that comes in the little tin tub, I couldn't take it anymore and caved in. At first I bought the Urban Decay lip treatment since it was cheaper and had fantastic reviews, but that product really is just over-hyped Vaseline. The Bite Beauty lip mask? Absolute heaven. You only need a tiny amount applied at night time, and you will wake up with plumper, soft, hydrated lips. With just one use the cracking and stinging had gone away! $26 is still stupid expensive for a lip salve, but it's worth every penny.
Alicia H.
I wanted to try a lip mask to help with my always dry and peeling lips. I was recommended this product by one of my friends and I decided to give it a whirl. I am so impressed with how well this has helped to bring back moisture to my lips and helped them heal from the peeling. It has a wonderful smell and taste, and it isn't overly thick or sticky. It's perfect to use overnight so you wake up and your lips are ready for more of your favorite lip products. If you are looking for a lip mask, you should really consider trying this.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Review for: Smashed more...
I don't typically wear anything on my lips but chapstick because my lips are always dry and sometimes lipstick and lipgloss just make it worse. But now that I've found this product I wear it everyday! It's like a lipstick, chapstick and moisturizer all in one. It also smells fantastic, like you want to eat it. I wear the color Smash. When it comes out of the tube it looks like it'll be intense and extremely pink/red but it actually blends more into your lip tone and looks more natural with a hint of color. It's amazing!
Kimberly M.
I use the no color version for overnight, occasionally during the day after a lip scrubbing if my lips are super dry. I love this. A little on the pricy side, but if you aren't applying every 5 minutes, and you definitely should not have to it will last you. A little goes a long way! It's a little sticky, but it does apply smooth with the heat from your lips. If I put this on before bed I wake up and can still feel the moisture! The smell and flavor is awesome too, vanilla.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
I have extremely dry lips that used to crack and have a thick layer almost the texture of scabs but would actually just be a very extreme thick layer of dry skin. No matter what I would put on them to moisturizer it wouldn't penetrate through. I would have to literally peel the skin off using tweezers which intern would cause my lips to bleed. This was a daily task.

I began to use the agave lip mask on my lips right after I peeled them. Adding a ton of water to my daily regimen and using this mask religiously and abstaining from any lipsticks the mask has now repaired my lips and while I have dry moments I haven't had to peel them for a long time. The only lip balm/mask that actually works!
Jessica D.