BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Texas City, TX
Review for: Clear
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very dry lips. So every night before bed, I use a lip scrub and then put this on. My lips feel great in the morning.
desiree s.
Review for: Clear
This stuff really is amazing. I love putting it on at night before I go to bed because in the morning I wake up and my lips are so moisturized
Brandie V.
Review for: Clear
I love using this at night! It makes my lips soft the next day. I love the taste as well. It gives a great base for my liquid lipsticks.
Denene
Review for: Clear
I really like this. The smell is a little bit too much like carmex for me but it does work. I especially like to use it before bed.
Abby A.
Review for: Clear
In the winter this is such a life saver. It helps keep my lips super moisturized.

I love the quality of all bite beauty products.
Aisha K.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Clear
This rescued my lips. It is amazing. My lips used to be so dry until I tried this one day at Sephora. I've never looked back!!
Kate Z.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask I first tried as a sample and I really enjoyed it! Feels great on the lips and makes my lips more moisturized.
Allyson R.
Review for: Clear
Great lip treatment that leaves my lips super hydrated! I like that it is thicker and feels like it's really soaking in!
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this in a sample but want to splurge to buy the full size! I used it before bed and it made my lips so soft!
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Clear
Expensive but fantastic. It has such a great consistency and is moisturizing. Super happy and now I want the pink shade
Jessica D.