BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Emily S.
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask, I have issues with dry lips all year round. I put this mask on before bed & I wake up with incredibly soft lips even if they were chapped!! I can not say enough good things!!
Asheley P.
Memphis, TN
Nice and thick. Definitely not a balm use with their lip mask at night. It helps repair and smooth lips after exfoliating. Helps add moisture. Use 1-2 a week. Smells good, and natural ingredients.
Jamie R.
I bought two of the 3 original shades and really like these. These are very thick which make application a little tedious but the colors look nice and they do make a good barrier to protect lips.
caitlin g.
Media, PA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER!!!! i love how smooth and creamy this product is. I love putting it underneath a liquid lipstick so it doesn’t dry out my lip and love lathering it on at night
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Review for: Clear more...
Excellent lip mask! Especially good to use if I know im going to be wearing a liquid lip later in the day! The only downfall is sometimes its a little hard to get out of the tube. I got mine at sephora and love it
Ketty L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
My lips need extra care in the winter, and this lip mask is what I turn to. It dissolves into your lips and heals them. When you wake up in the morning you'll find your lips brand new.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I purchased both Champagne and the Natural color of this product while Sephora was having their VIB sale and I’m so glad I did. I have a terrible habit of biting my lips and picking at them out of boredom (just like how some people pick at their cuticles or bite nails). My lips were very damaged, and any lip product I used created peeling once the product wore off or dried. I was recommended this by several friends, and I am glad I got them discounted when I did. A little definitely goes a long way with this, and if you use too much it does feel too thick on the lips. However, with the right amount applied, my lips feel so nice the next day (after nighttime application) and really feel hydrated without having to worry about peeling. I use the scrub before I use this, and the stick Bite agave balm throughout the day. If you’re uneasy about this, try and buy the balm scrub and mask trio. I avoided that because I originally purchased the balm & scrub before the masks, but now that I have all three, I know why they’re so highly talked about. The scent is also pleasant, and it’s lightly sweet if you lick your lips on accident (unlike some other products such as Vaseline).
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
This lip mask is great. A little goes a long way. Keeps your lips from drying out from using liquid lipsticks. Apply prior to lipstick and your lips will thank you later.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Lipsaver!! I was already a fan of the band being very similar to LUSH as far as ethics and freshness but once i tried their products i was thoroughly impressed. This product i've been using for a little under a month and  i have noticed a beautiful difference in my lips. My lips get very dry very quickly and wearing liquid lipsticks most of the week doesn't help. The mask saves my lips before AND after i've used any lip products. I love all 3 colors but the red one is my favorite adding a hint of color to make my lips plump and pouty like fresh cherries. Even a hint of flavor.I hope they never get rid of it. It's got a bit of a price tag but you need but a tiny dollop to fully saturate your lips. Almost instant results. I wish it came in an applicator tub instead of just ...a tube lol. You can get every drop out of it though. Will continue use until they stop selling it which i hope will be never.
Christina M.
I am SO obsessed with this lip mask!! A friend had recommended it to me and I was waiting until the Rouge sale in November to purchase it. While on a trip to Cali, I forgot my lip balm in the hotel room one day but found a Sephora and picked up a sample to get me through the day! I was sold from the minute it touched my lips ;) first of all, it smells (and tastes lolz) AMAZING!! Like that traditional sweet vanilla scent. This is a great lip mask for day or night use (I prefer to use a thick layer at bedtime). It moisturizes my lips so well and has solved my chronic dry lip woes!!!! The only complaint I have is the packaging...PLEASE change it, Bite Beauty!! It's like a tube of toothpaste that's more of a hard plastic/aluminumy feel. If you  don't start squeezing it from the bottom from the beginning, the sides can crack and will leave you a sticky mess in your purse. It hasn't happened to me (knock on wood) but I know people that have had this problem so be careful! I also don't like how the product comes out. It's makes application kinda messy. But overall would definitely recommend this!!
Jessica D.