BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mara M.
Review for: Clear more...
This right here, is the NUMBER ONE PRODUCT I can't be without for my lips. I promise, if you use it once, you will continuously purchase. I first used it in a small sample pack given to me at Sephora. Once I used it up, I went online and purchased the full size. I got it in a holiday pack that included a ruby red lipstick, a liner, and lip primer. This Agave Lip Mask is a sweet, vanilla-ish, delicious flavor. It is very thick and sticky (don't recommend for windy days!) but is perfect before bed for a great conditioning treatment to combat dry lips, or even in the morning for a full, naturally glistening, plump lip look throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product- I'm obsessed!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Clear more...
I hate that I love this product so much. $26 for a tube of glorified Vaseline? No thank you, I told myself for months. But after suffering from extremely dry lips and using everything from Aquaphor to Chapstick to the Rosebud Salve that comes in the little tin tub, I couldn't take it anymore and caved in. At first I bought the Urban Decay lip treatment since it was cheaper and had fantastic reviews, but that product really is just over-hyped Vaseline. The Bite Beauty lip mask? Absolute heaven. You only need a tiny amount applied at night time, and you will wake up with plumper, soft, hydrated lips. With just one use the cracking and stinging had gone away! $26 is still stupid expensive for a lip salve, but it's worth every penny.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Review for: Smashed more...
I don't typically wear anything on my lips but chapstick because my lips are always dry and sometimes lipstick and lipgloss just make it worse. But now that I've found this product I wear it everyday! It's like a lipstick, chapstick and moisturizer all in one. It also smells fantastic, like you want to eat it. I wear the color Smash. When it comes out of the tube it looks like it'll be intense and extremely pink/red but it actually blends more into your lip tone and looks more natural with a hint of color. It's amazing!
Alicia H.
I wanted to try a lip mask to help with my always dry and peeling lips. I was recommended this product by one of my friends and I decided to give it a whirl. I am so impressed with how well this has helped to bring back moisture to my lips and helped them heal from the peeling. It has a wonderful smell and taste, and it isn't overly thick or sticky. It's perfect to use overnight so you wake up and your lips are ready for more of your favorite lip products. If you are looking for a lip mask, you should really consider trying this.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
I have extremely dry lips that used to crack and have a thick layer almost the texture of scabs but would actually just be a very extreme thick layer of dry skin. No matter what I would put on them to moisturizer it wouldn't penetrate through. I would have to literally peel the skin off using tweezers which intern would cause my lips to bleed. This was a daily task.

I began to use the agave lip mask on my lips right after I peeled them. Adding a ton of water to my daily regimen and using this mask religiously and abstaining from any lipsticks the mask has now repaired my lips and while I have dry moments I haven't had to peel them for a long time. The only lip balm/mask that actually works!
Kimberly M.
I use the no color version for overnight, occasionally during the day after a lip scrubbing if my lips are super dry. I love this. A little on the pricy side, but if you aren't applying every 5 minutes, and you definitely should not have to it will last you. A little goes a long way! It's a little sticky, but it does apply smooth with the heat from your lips. If I put this on before bed I wake up and can still feel the moisture! The smell and flavor is awesome too, vanilla.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Got this as a sample from Sephora and beyond impressed! I put this lip mask on before bed and woke up with soft, moisturized lips that allowed my lipstick to glide on smoothly and remain flawless looking! I am sold on buying a full tube and need it asap as my sample pack is to its end. Tastes delicious and gives your lips a shine and glow that even natural looks gorgeous!
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
I got this in my hunt for a good lip treatment for my extremely chapped dry lips and I am happy with the results it gives me. I usually put some on my lips before going to bed and I have noticed a difference when I wake up. My lips feel hydrated and a lot better when they have been hurting because of how chapped they get. The only thing I don't like is that it gets very hard so I have to squeeze way too hard for a little product to come out and it is very very thick. I'm not sure if temperature has a role in this because it's winter time and my house tends to get cold, I will have to see if it's the same during the summer months. I'm still really enjoying this lip mask.
Jennifer P.
Milwaukie, OR
I purchased a tube of Bite Beauty Agave Mask two years ago. I've used it nearly every night since, and I still have a good amount left. Plus, no chapped lips at ALL, even in the coldest winter weather I've experienced in my life. Today, when clients come in to ask me to help them with their lips, I recommend this product and they often purchase it. It's a unique product with an original formula that you can't find anywhere else. And since it's Bite you know it's edible, which is good for all of us who eat however many pounds of lipstick every year.Works perfectly with the lip scrub for the very driest of lips. Enjoy them together!
Tia N.
Pasco, WA
I love this stuff! I have the lip mask and wear it every single night and sometimes during the day. Definitely locks in hydration and has healed my dry, peeling lips. The texture is thick and...kind of sticky, but not? It's hard to explain. It doesn't make my lips stick together or anything, but it is a honey/agave texture. Really interesting and unlike anything I've tried in the past. I'm a believer now! It doesn't smell or taste like anything, which is nice for a lip mask also. The price seemed high but now I think it's fair, a little goes a long way and this is different from a regular balm. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Jessica D.