3 colors available

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
West Hazleton, PA
Review for: Clear
I received a few different colors as samples when I last shopped online at Sephora and I fell in love! Left a nice Tint of color and my lips were super soft and hydrated not to mention the scent was amazing!
Jestine S.
Jestine S.
Review for: Clear
This stuff is AMAZING !!! As a woman with big lips this has helped my lips stay moisturized. The packaging is very basic but I'm overly pleased with this product. I will definitely buy it over and over
Aryn J.
Aryn J.
Review for: Clear
Bite's Lip Mask is the perfect drink for my eternally dehydrated lips! A little goes a very long way and my lips immediately look and feel hydrated. Plus it smells AMAZING! Even my husband steals it :)
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
One of my favorite lip masks. I treat it more like a balm and carry it in my purse. The formula is a little sticky but I'm ok with that since it stays on the lips for a long time and doesnt slip off.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! A little goes a long way since he formula is so thick. It is incredibly moisturizing and great for the winter months. I find that it takes well to wearing lipstick over it.
Dasha
Dasha
Waukee, IA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is truly a multi purpose product. I use it before bed and it leaves my lips hydrated in the morning. I also use it before applying a liquid lipstick and it helps keep it fresh all day
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Clear
Love this right before I head to bed. It's super thick and hydrates the lips like a Vaseline does. It smells great. I also use this after exfoliating the lips and before applying liquid lipstick.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Review for: Clear
I love this! My lips are very chapped and this helps moisturize them. However, I absolutely hate the packaging. It's hard to get the product out and the gray rubs off and gets all over my hands.
janelle a.
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clear
Absolutely love this stuff. I usually use this before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips are very moisturized and hydrated. Would recommend this to anyone with dry or chapped lips!
Tina Marie M.
Tina Marie M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Awesome and will continue to buy again and again. great for an everyday balm or overnight treatment. thank you sephora for caring this brand. easy to use a bit thick but you get used to it.
Jessica D.