BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Clear
Super moisturizing and tastes great!(I know, your not supposed to eat it ) It doesn't have any color, but the moisturizing this product has makes up for that.
Jennifer S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Great color, feels smooth on. Might feel a little too sticky after a while though, might be too thick for the summer. But my lips feel relieved when I use it.
Tonia H.
Review for: Smashed
This is EXPENSIVE but it lasts forever. A little goes a long long way. This product is so intensely hydrating and healing, its completely transformed my lips.
Jessica B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! It has a subtle sweet flavor and is great for healing and protecting dry cracked lips. A little pricey but definitely worth it!
Crystal G.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Clear
I got this for Christmas last year and I love it !!
Great for chapped lips a little thick in opinion but still gets the job done. Also has a sweet taste.
Jade P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is nice and thick - great staying power. It hydrates lips nicely. And it lasts a long time! A little goes a long way with this product.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
Review for: Clear
This stuff is AMAZING! I wear a lot of matte lipsticks so this is definitely a life saver with conditioning my lips overnight to replenish moisture.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Looove this! It's a pretty color if you want to wear it out, but I really like it for bedtime. It'll last you forever too, a little goes a long way!
Vicky C.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Clear
I really wish this mask was a "true mask". The mask feels more like a really thick lip gloss. I like to throw some on top of my regular lipstick.
Jessica H.
Texas City, TX
Review for: Clear
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very dry lips. So every night before bed, I use a lip scrub and then put this on. My lips feel great in the morning.
Jessica D.