BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Received samples of this product for free from #Sephora and I'm enamored. Half of one tiny sample more than covers my lips. I'm also amazed at how thick it is! In order to get the product out of the sample foil I had to warm it up between my hands but once it was warm it just glided across my lips like butter. It feels so nice one PLUS it smells good AND tastes good. Most definitely plan on purchasing once I choose my favorite - smashed, champagne or natural. The price point seems suiting based on the ingredients, especially now that I see first hand how far the product really goes!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Unsure of how I feel about this product— personally it took a few days to make my lips feel like they were getting moisturised, but once I used this daily I did notice a difference. You do have to keep putting the product on or your lips will just dry out as they were before using this lip mask. There is a good amount of product in the container it comes it, so I understand the high price, but to me this is a little too high. I did get a cut / sore on the corner of my mouth after using the product, not sure how it happened, but it was solely after using this product on my lips. If you have the money, I guess this is a nice lip product, but for me I wouldn't purchase as an everyday lip treatment.
Ashley D.
Review for: Clear more...
Okay I am in love with this lip mask!!! I purchased it about a two monthsago and I was a little hesitant since it was on the pricier side but I feel like for the the money you pay, you A) get a great products B) get a lot for your money!! I haven't even gone through 1/8 of it and I use it on a regular basis. I originally purchased it because 2 nights in a row I fell asleep with a matte liquid lipstick on and it jacked me lips up. My lips were peeling, cracking, bleeding and all that fun jazz. After I purchased this, within 2 days my lips were baby smooth. You're typically supposed to wear the mask to sleep but I wore it all day and night, it's absolutely amazing! I paired it with the glam glow mint lip balm and the two of those together are a life saver. It's easy to apply and it smells good so it's definitely overall a great product and I would reccomend purchasing it:)
Sarah Z.
I got this lip mask as a sampler from Sephora (one of each color/flavor) and each tiny sample lasted a VERY long time, so I can only imagine how long the the 0.52 oz tube will last me once I buy it. A little goes a long way. While $26 does seem pricey, this stuff will last you forever.

My favorite color of the bunch has to be "Champagne" which Sephora describes as a "rose gold pearl." It's a nice shimmery light pink color that I can get away with wearing during the day since it's so subtle and pretty - it's not the kind of thick lip mask you'd only want to wear at night in the privacy of your bed.

This stuff smells great and makes your lips feel amazing, soft, and hydrated. I have very dry lips, and I also have a tendency to bite/pick at the dry skin on my lips, making it worse. These masks have improved the condition of my lips very much!

Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
This is a must have!! I love this product. I actually have two of them. One I keep on my vanity for when I'm doing my makeup. I will put this on after my skin care routine so that my lips are nice and soft and ready for when I need to finish my face off by doing my lips. I keep the second one in my purse. I wear lots of nude color lippies and this goes over them perfectly. Definitely buy this! Also, if you're putting on a hard to perfect lip stain and you've made a mistake and just feel like there's no return, put this over the lip stick and rub it in with your lips. It will fix all the little imperfections and make it looks flawless. Your welcome!!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Clear more...
my lips were so dry a few weeks ago & I was constantly peeling them until they bled. (Attractive I know) THIS product is a life and game changer. I've been using this lip mask for about a week now and my lips no longer have ANY dry patches or peeling whatsoever. I am not exaggerating when I say they are super soft and smooth. I am a lipstick wearer so my lips tend to get dry. Been using this every night and I no longer have dry peeling lips. A little goes a long way. Yes the tube can be hard to get the product out but just warm it up in your hands first. SO WORTH YOUR $$$. If you have issues with dry lips, thank me later!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I have THE worst lips. I'm talking constantly cracked and dry no matter the season. I have really bad eczema and dry skin around my lips. This lip mask is HEAVEN SENT. The directions say to use it at night, before going to bed. However, my lips need a lot more hydration. I use this about three ties in a day with my regular chapstick. I haven't had an dry or cracked issues since. This is definitely a staple in my routine and I'll most likely buy it again.For those of you who have an issue with consistency... it is on the sticker side, which bothered me from the start. HOWEVER, its results are worth it.
Haley H.
New castle , PA
Review for: Clear more...
Got this as a sample with Sephora and decided to give it a try. It came with three colors but they're all very sheer. It said it was a lip mask so I expected it to be something you put on and take off but you can actually leave it on. It's a very thick consistency but it's smooth on the lips. It's a bit stuck almost like a lip gloss. On the lips it feels a bit tacky but nothing too crazy. In the container it smelled like cupcakes it tastes a bit like cupcakes or cake batter on the lips but it's not overpowering. On the lips it has no smell. It's very moisturizing and makes my lips feel plump and moisturized. My lips are always dry and cracked and this definitely helps. I just gave it 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the thick formula and the tackiness feeling on my lips.
Julia B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I got the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as a sample from Sephora. I was excited to try it because I heard good things. My sample came with three colors champagne, natural, and smashed. Out of the three colors I absolutely love champagne because it is super shiny and has just a little bit of shimmer. I wear this all the time. I used my entire sample and went out and bought the full-size. A lot of people say they only wear it at night but I wear it all the time. It's a little bit tacky but it is a lip mask. I will deal with that for having super hydrated pouty shiny healthy lips.
Christine N.
The formulation of this is very thick, sticky and almost goopy. It tastes sweet like agave. This product leaves the lips very soft and hydrated after even one use and lasts on the lips for a very long time. Like even after you wash it off, it is still there. The formula is the most tenacious lip product I have ever come across.

These come in a clear version and several sheer tinted versions. This is best applied at night given that it is a mask with the consistency mentioned above. Like your hair will stick to your lips if it is windy. It is a bit too goopy for me personally and bleeds outside of the lower lip line slowly and after a few days of using, it gave me a little blemish on the lower bottom corner of one side right under my lip where it had spread onto my skin from being too emollient and occlusive.

That said, this is super hydrating and while it didn't work out for me, I think it could work well for those on Accutane or for those with severely dry and chapped lips.
Jessica D.