BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Viviana H.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Dry lips? these agave masks are made for you. I love this product because my lips are habitually chapped. So, I usually apply this before applying any lipstick on! awesome product
Mariah G.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Favorite lip treatment I've used to date. Leaves lip silky smooth and hydrated for hours. Pairs well with liquid lipsticks for an all day wear. Price is a bit steep but worth it
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is an absolute must have. It hydrates and softens lips in no time, plus has an amazing scent, which makes your lips super kissable. And who doesn't want that?!
Meghan H.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is a life saver. It just hydrates and fixes so many issues. I highly recommend it. It's a little pricey, but I 100% believe you get your money's worth for sure.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favorite winter lip product. I love using this before bed. I am on my 3rd tube & will defiantly repurchase after I run out. I love that Sephora carries this product!
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love putting this on my lips before I go to bed. It's so thick and moisturizing that when I wake up, my lips are so soft. The color/scent/taste is also very pleasant.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My husband and I both love this at night. It's so thick and moisturizing. My lips feel so plump and hydrated in the morning. It's expensive but totally worth the money!
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Review for: Clear
After a long day of wearing a Lipstain this feels so good on my lips. I wear it at night after exfoliating my lips and I wake up with soft, hydrated lips. It's amazing!
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
Review for: Clear
Used this when I had extremely dry lips and was a miracle worker. In 3 nights my lips were healed. I still have half a tube and it's been a year !! Lasts forever.
Hedy H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love the regular version of this product and decided to try this slightly colored one which was nothing special
Adding color did nothing for the great product
Jessica D.