3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Emily T.
Emily T.
Review for: Clear
I have mixed emotions with this. I don't really like the way it feels when it's on my lips, it's extremely thick and heavy feeling on the lips. BUT when it does sink into the lips it leaves them feeling SO SOFT!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Got to try this in a sample pack, and was impressed.

I was blown away by the reviews of this item all over social media, so I was quick to give it a try.

Definitely a keeper, and I'll be buying a full size soon!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
The agave lip mask is absolutely incredible! I put it on every night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with smooth, healthy looking lips. This is a product that I plan on using for a very long time!
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
Review for: Clear
I use this every day as a base for lipstick or even as a chapstick. It softens my lips and looks amazing on everyone I know ! It's also great to put on at night time so in the morning your lips are super soft!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom , CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this mask to keep my lips hydrated and looking good. Can be a little difficult to get out of the tube, but just warm it up a little first. Got it at my local #Sephora after reading all the great reviews.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
I love this mask. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky. It smells amazing (almost like frosting), and it is SUPER hydrating! I love sleeping with this on, so when I wake up my lips are nice and soft!
Theresa Z.
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I really like this lip mask. I wasn't sure what to expect. The smell is amazing, like dessert, and it's a pretty champagne color. My lips feel soft. It's very thick in consistency. I will def purchase again.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is life! I use is daily as a chapstick but I also use it as a mask before lipstick. I have gone through a bottle a year with at least once daily use. Its a bit thick so a little goes a long way.
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is LIFE! I usually put this on before I start doing a full face of makeup, it keeps the foundation off my lips and also hydrates them just in case I'm planning on wearing lipstick that day.
Joy B.
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot go without this since I bought it. I use it every night. I started using the new lip balm during the day. The tube is a little inconvenient but I love the product. I will definitely repurchase.
Jessica D.