BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Shannel W.
Albany
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This is a great product . Especially, it’s all organic you can’t go wrong . I’ve used their products before. So worth it. Great value for your money. Long lasting . My lips are dry at times. I recommend this product. You will not be disappointed
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear more...
Yet another product I recommend almost everyday and can't believe I haven't given it a review !! SMH lol

I purchased this product over a year ago and it's paid for its self 3 times over ! I use this multiple times a day and as a overnight lip mask, it's my go to lip product!

This product smells (and tastes) AMAZING! I can't get enough ! As much as I wish the packaging were different I'm almost glad it's not, with the product being in a squeeze tube it's impossible to over do the amount (at least for me). I also squeeze some out into a tiny sample jar to keep in my work coat pocket !

This lip mask keeps my lips soft and supple all day and night ! It's been one of my favorite beauty purchases yet! My boyfriend even gets a ton of use out of this product and so far I'm only half way through the container !!!

The texture is smooth never sticky or goopy. I always apply using my finger, it takes the tiniest amount to really coat your lips! I feel for as long as this product lasts the price point is spot on!

For anyone looking for an exceptional lip balm/mask look no further!
Karen M.
This is the only lip "balm" I can put on when I go to sleep and still feel it when I wake up. Nothing has ever moisturized my dry lips during the winter months like this. I like to apply a lighter balm and then use this to seal it in. Worth the price.
Taylor K.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Clear more...
This is a great way to prep your lips before using a matte lip. I’ll use this at night and the next morning my lips are so hydrated and plump. Liquid lipsticks are so drying on your lips but this definitely helps as a repair mask. Love this product.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I use it every night before bed because it is thick and makes my lips feel very moisturized all the way into the next morning. If my lips are feeling dry I apply this and it instantly makes them feel better.
Christine V.
Sacramento
I love this mask for at night. It is thick but I do have to use a good amount of product for it to stay on my lips longer which I prefer the lip mask to last longer.
Taylor L.
Radcliff, KY
I use this every night before bed and it makes such a big difference. I love that it doesn't have a taste or smell. It is pretty thick, I have to squeeze the tube a little then apply the product with my finger. Definitely my favorite lip mask
Amanda D.
Puyallup , WA
The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is a life saver! It is my holy grail lip product. I would not be able to use any of my other lip products without it. I was ready to give up when I found this, but now I use this the night before I want to wear lipstick, or I just wear this if my lips are chapped, and no one can tell that I'm trying to cover anything up!

I own this in both the colors, and they are both beautiful. Champagne is a subtle, sparkly pink that I wear when my lips are super chipped--you can't tell at all with this, and by the time it wears off, all the flakes are gone! (Sorry if TMI!) I also wear the lighter color to bed, and it doesn't stain my pillowcase. Smashed is a gorgeous, translucent red that I wear when my lips are a little dry but when I still want some color.

Both of these colors last forever on my lips--if I put it on before bed, I wake up with it still on! It works all night to really moisturize the lips. And to anyone who says you can just use lanolin (which is much cheaper and is an ingredient in this product)--I tried that, and it doesn't come close to the effectiveness of the Bite Mask. I also can't get pure lanolin to stay on my lips longer than an hour or so.

Bottom line: This product is truly one of a kind. If you suffer from severely chapped lips and nothing else has worked, give this a try!
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love bite beauty's agave mask. The taste is incredible. A small amount goes a long way and it'll last all day. I enjoy putting a think coat on my lips before going to bed. Since I've started using this lip mask my lips have been extra hydrated. Definitely worth the money.
Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask. It always helps my dry lips. I prefer to use this at night since it’s pretty thick and I just like to rehydrate my lips after a long day of wearing matte/liquid lipsticks however if you have severe cracked lips I recommend using it all day long. It is a bit pricey but for how much it helps my lips, I feel it’s totally worth it.
Jessica D.