BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clear
Absolutely love this stuff. I usually use this before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips are very moisturized and hydrated. Would recommend this to anyone with dry or chapped lips!
Tina Marie M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Awesome and will continue to buy again and again. great for an everyday balm or overnight treatment. thank you sephora for caring this brand. easy to use a bit thick but you get used to it.
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: Clear
I love using this product! it's a great lip moisturizer, especially for those winter days. the only downside to it in my opinion is how sticky it is and I wish there was an applicator.
Megan W.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Perfect in winter when I have such dry chapped lips. Heals them over night! Nice in the summer too, especially if you get too much sun on your lips. Worth the splurge! Cruelty-free :)
Ming Flower -.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Smashed
This product is a go to for smooth supple lips, it can also be worn for a hint of color but mostly I wear it for moisturization love this product would recommend it to everyone I know
Ana M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Best lip mask for your lips. It locks in the moisture to heal and prevent your lips from drying. A staple during the winter, and best prep for the lips before applying a bold stain.
Viviana H.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Dry lips? these agave masks are made for you. I love this product because my lips are habitually chapped. So, I usually apply this before applying any lipstick on! awesome product
Anna W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this stuff! I keep it close. I wear it alone and with lipstick. It's very emollient and moisturizing to my lips. It also adds some sparkle to a matte lipstick if I want it.
Nina R.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: Clear
This stuff is my holy grail deep conditioning lip balm. I use this all the time when my lips are in need of some moisture. I love using this at night and especially in the winter.
Mariah G.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Favorite lip treatment I've used to date. Leaves lip silky smooth and hydrated for hours. Pairs well with liquid lipsticks for an all day wear. Price is a bit steep but worth it
Jessica D.