BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this mask to keep my lips hydrated and looking good. Can be a little difficult to get out of the tube, but just warm it up a little first. Got it at my local #Sephora after reading all the great reviews.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, MN
Review for: Clear
I love this mask. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky. It smells amazing (almost like frosting), and it is SUPER hydrating! I love sleeping with this on, so when I wake up my lips are nice and soft!
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I really like this lip mask. I wasn't sure what to expect. The smell is amazing, like dessert, and it's a pretty champagne color. My lips feel soft. It's very thick in consistency. I will def purchase again.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is LIFE! I usually put this on before I start doing a full face of makeup, it keeps the foundation off my lips and also hydrates them just in case I'm planning on wearing lipstick that day.
Stephanie M.
West hazleton , PA
Review for: Clear
I received a few different colors as samples when I last shopped online at Sephora and I fell in love! Left a nice Tint of color and my lips were super soft and hydrated not to mention the scent was amazing!
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
I cannot go without this since I bought it. I use it every night. I started using the new lip balm during the day. The tube is a little inconvenient but I love the product. I will definitely repurchase.
Jestine S.
Review for: Clear
This stuff is AMAZING !!! As a woman with big lips this has helped my lips stay moisturized. The packaging is very basic but I'm overly pleased with this product. I will definitely buy it over and over
Aryn J.
Review for: Clear
Bite's Lip Mask is the perfect drink for my eternally dehydrated lips! A little goes a very long way and my lips immediately look and feel hydrated. Plus it smells AMAZING! Even my husband steals it :)
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
One of my favorite lip masks. I treat it more like a balm and carry it in my purse. The formula is a little sticky but I'm ok with that since it stays on the lips for a long time and doesnt slip off.
Claudia M.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! A little goes a long way since he formula is so thick. It is incredibly moisturizing and great for the winter months. I find that it takes well to wearing lipstick over it.
Jessica D.