BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Review for: Clear more...
Excellent lip mask! Especially good to use if I know im going to be wearing a liquid lip later in the day! The only downfall is sometimes its a little hard to get out of the tube. I got mine at sephora and love it
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Lipsaver!! I was already a fan of the band being very similar to LUSH as far as ethics and freshness but once i tried their products i was thoroughly impressed. This product i've been using for a little under a month and  i have noticed a beautiful difference in my lips. My lips get very dry very quickly and wearing liquid lipsticks most of the week doesn't help. The mask saves my lips before AND after i've used any lip products. I love all 3 colors but the red one is my favorite adding a hint of color to make my lips plump and pouty like fresh cherries. Even a hint of flavor.I hope they never get rid of it. It's got a bit of a price tag but you need but a tiny dollop to fully saturate your lips. Almost instant results. I wish it came in an applicator tub instead of just ...a tube lol. You can get every drop out of it though. Will continue use until they stop selling it which i hope will be never.
Christina M.
I am SO obsessed with this lip mask!! A friend had recommended it to me and I was waiting until the Rouge sale in November to purchase it. While on a trip to Cali, I forgot my lip balm in the hotel room one day but found a Sephora and picked up a sample to get me through the day! I was sold from the minute it touched my lips ;) first of all, it smells (and tastes lolz) AMAZING!! Like that traditional sweet vanilla scent. This is a great lip mask for day or night use (I prefer to use a thick layer at bedtime). It moisturizes my lips so well and has solved my chronic dry lip woes!!!! The only complaint I have is the packaging...PLEASE change it, Bite Beauty!! It's like a tube of toothpaste that's more of a hard plastic/aluminumy feel. If you  don't start squeezing it from the bottom from the beginning, the sides can crack and will leave you a sticky mess in your purse. It hasn't happened to me (knock on wood) but I know people that have had this problem so be careful! I also don't like how the product comes out. It's makes application kinda messy. But overall would definitely recommend this!!
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
This lip mask is great. A little goes a long way. Keeps your lips from drying out from using liquid lipsticks. Apply prior to lipstick and your lips will thank you later.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Clear more...
I got this in the Bite Beauty 2016 Discovery Kit. I tried it out, and it works. It does make your lips really soft and moisturizes them. But I feel like Carmex or Aquafor could do the same for a lot cheaper. I will use this up because it does work but I probably won't repurchase. It's fun to try out though and it does work! You don't need a lot either so it lasts a long time. My lips get very dry though so maybe that's why I don't love it as much as other people do?

Update : I've used this more, and I love it! I will defiantly be purchasing a full size. I'm not sure why I didn't love it at first! My lips haven't been as dry lately and more chapped instead of dry. Overall, I really love it now and I want to try the colored masks!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I have been getting all of my coworkers hooked to this. I am a flight attendant, so lip and skin hydration is essential to me. The packaging is a little frustrating because I had to fight with the foil under the lid. I eventually just stuck an earring in it and peeled it open fully. I do hope Bite Beauty works on that packaging flaw in the future. I bought this product at Sephora after one of my favorite influencer mentioned it in her blog, and I wanted to give t a try. I believe it was around $20+ and that is a little steep for lip hydration. Although it's a little pricey, I would say it's worth it. I have had it now for three months, and the tube isn't even halfway gone and I use it almost daily! It is recommended to be used at night time, but I do sometimes apply it during the day or when I am working a long flight and my lips need a pick me up. The only other issue I have had with it is that it tends to become more stiff solid depending on what environment it is in. Even in a room temperature setting, it can get stiff. Sometimes I have to run hot water over it to ensure it comes out smoothly.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear more...
I googled my brains out looking for a lip mask to sleep in at night. Lately, I've noticed that my lips have been drying out. Seriously the worst feeling in the world! I went to Sephora and there was a whole section dedicated to lip masks ect. I hit gold.

Unfortunately (or rather fortunately), there's a lot out there so after trying on everything I decided that Bite was it. Do you want to know why?

Because it's thick. Isn't that what you want in a mask after all? It lasted me the whole night. The smell and taste is sweet like the agave it's named after! It warms up on your lips and gets softer but still lasts! Healthy moisturized lips look softer and plumper.

If you're looking for a sleeping mask for your lips this is definitely one to try. xo
#contest
Gretchen W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Amazing product. This lip mask is supper hydrating and leaves the lips feeling plump and moist. The color is an awesome everyday shimmer that adds a little sparkle
Ngan C.
This is the holy grail of lip "balm". I know it says mask but it really is a balm. I had really raw lips so raw that it was so painful to wipe my mouth after eating with a napkin it hurt so bad! Went to the drug store and got a ton of typical chapstick, carmex, blistex stuff and to no avail. I just prolong the pain. Looked online and googled and just so happened upon this at $26 a pop I was thinking no way this is gonna work, but made my trek to sephora and within the first application I felt relief!!! I have gone through so many tubes I use this all day under my lip color and at night religiously!!!
Kim M.
I considered trying this product for months and put it off because of the price. I finally splurged and I am so glad I did! I have dry lips to begin with and lipsticks just dry them out even more. I tend to not wear lip colors because my lips crack during the day, but that isn't such a big problem anymore. I have it in the clear shade and it has a slight yellow cast coming out of the tube but goes on clear. It is thick, but not uncomfortable and not waxy at all. I put this on my lips every night before going to sleep and rarely wake up with chapped lips (which I typically have everyday). I also like to use it while I am getting ready to go out and then dab it off before applying lip colors and it helps prevent my lips from drying out. The only cons with this product are that it is pricey (however you do get a lot of product) and you have to put it on your fingertip and then apply it to your lips, which leaves a greasy-ness behind. One tube of this will probably last me at least a year and I plan to always have it on hand (I keep it in my backpack during the day). I will probably never get the colored varieties of this because I use it more of as a treatment or to layer, but to each their own!
Jessica D.