BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This super hydrating lip mask is the only thing that helps my super dry, cracking lips in the dry winter months. You only need a small amount to do the job, so at the price point, it's even more thrifty than drug store brand balms.
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Christiana, PA
I use this every night before bed and wake up with luscious lips! This is the holy grail of lip treatments. It is heavy so I wouldn’t recommend for daily use. But it is perfect for winter nights when we all have chapped lips!
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Thick and kind of sticky. Found that it didn’t really help my lips become less chapped but helped all the bits peel off really nicely. Which isn’t really what I wanted. Wouldn’t buy again it’s just not worth the price to me.
April R.
BRONX, NY
This is a great lip mask for moisture. I usually put this on right after using a lip scrub and it moisturizea and keeps the moisture locked in. A little goes a very long way so you have to be mindful when using, because if not you'll waste a lot of product.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear more...
Got this in my trio set for the holidays from sephora. Super moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with my lips super moisturized. I will repurchase once I'm done with my mini size
Hope Z.
Chelmsford , MA
Review for: Clear more...
Love this product. Although pricey, it really helps my lips to feel moisturized and smooth. Putting lip product on after really shows the difference because it just glides on. I would recommend! Always get it at Sephora
lola c.
Review for: Clear more...
This is my FAVORITE product for lips EVER!! So hydrating, lasts forever, lips look plumper, no more chapped lips, and amazing formula!! I have re purchased this over and over again and use it all day long. AMAZING!
Liz H.
Review for: Clear, Smashed more...
I wish these weren't so easy to lose because they are pricey pricey!!! They work so well though. In the winter, I use it as an overnight mask and wear the tinted one during the day. I love the cute package and it tastes super yummy too.
Veronica M.
Bite Beauty always has the best and most natural ingredients in their products just like this Agave lip mask. This lip mask lasts forever because only a small bit is needed and it stays on your lips for hours. It is very pricey costing $26 at Sephora and I choose the tinted lip mask in champagne so that I could not only wear it at night but during the day and have a tint of color on my lips which this does have a beautiful subtle shimmery tint. I apply it it at night mostly and love how soft, hydrated and healthy my lips feel in the morning. I also long the formula because it's not sticky and has a very slight nice taste to it. It looks like lip gloss when I wear it during the day and it really helps protect my lips as well. I really recommend this product even though it is pricey the results and the feel/look are well worth it. I'm on my first tube and it will last me forever and I will most definitely be a repeat buyer whenever the day comes!
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
I love this stuff! But prob won't purchase again bc of how little product you get for $30. It looks beautiful and makes your lips soft but is honestly gone in like 10 min. Perfect for priming lips before a super drying matte lipstick
Jessica D.