BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Haley M.
Scott depot, WV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I do love this lip mask. However, I'm really not sure that it is that much different than just regular Aquaphor. It does work.. but for the price? Aquaphor does the job for like $20 less. So I probably won't repurchase.
A. N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I liked this. I daubbed it over a liquid lipstick that was way too drying and, much to my surprise, it supplied moisture without causing the lip color to wear off prematurely. If this is consistent, I will repurchase.
Amanda B.
Review for: Smashed
THIS IS AMAZING. I got this from Influenster after my Amuse Bouche campaign, and I LOVE IT. The color is perfect for everyday. It leaves your lips so moisturized and it smells so good! I want to get the other colors.
Autumn T.
Review for: Clear
It's a little sticky and not the best scent, but it works like a dream! I put this on after I do my nightly face routine and sleep with this on. When I wake up, my lips feel so soft! 10/10 would buy again and again!
Jackie B.
Review for: Clear
This product is a little sticky but works so well! I wish it was in a better package because it is so messy but it is like a deep conditioning treatment for your lips. It smells sweet and actually tastes good too.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Clear
Love love love!! I use it every night before bed and I wake up and my lips feel like an angel touched them. I'm picky about what I put on my lips but I love this stuff. Tastes and smells good. Definitely worth it
Megan R.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask has been a life saver for me. I use it at night before I go to bed and I don't have to worry about having dry lips any more in the winter. It doesn't feel too tacky and a little bit goes a long way.
Juliana S.
The product itself works as intended - really great hydration and repair for lips overnight. However, it's goopy and hard to get out of the packaging, often resulting in too much or too little being squeezed out.
Stephanie S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Got to try this in a sample pack, and was impressed.

I was blown away by the reviews of this item all over social media, so I was quick to give it a try.

Definitely a keeper, and I'll be buying a full size soon!
alyssa g.
Review for: Clear
I use this every day as a base for lipstick or even as a chapstick. It softens my lips and looks amazing on everyone I know ! It's also great to put on at night time so in the morning your lips are super soft!
Jessica D.