3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Review for: Smashed
If you live anywhere where it gets cold, you need this. This is better than any chap stick you could ever get. Lasts me through an 8 hour shift in the operating rooms. I got this at Sehora in every color that they make! Every one looks great on my pale skin.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my new holy grail lip mask. I have been using for nearly 4 months. I bought at Sephora. It is very thick and a little goes a long way. I use nightly and am barely 1/3 of the way gone. It is pricey but I think this will last me several more months.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I received a sample of the Agave Lip Mask in a Sephora order, which was great because I wanted to try the product because buying the full-size. This mask left my lips so soft, it is a little sticky at first, but it definitely keeps the lips hydrated long.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
You can't go wrong with this formula no matter what flavor/scent you go with. I didn't notice a difference in the effect on my lips so I would actually recommend the one with more pigment because you could wear it out and use it as a Chapstick in public.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This Lip mask is such a beautiful color. It is a little pricey. It feels good but i wouldn't consider it a lip mask. I bought it from sephora for about $24. The product is easy to apply. It's a good gloss but i would not recommend it to others as a mask.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Review for: Clear
I am absolutely in love with this product. I had very, very dry lips and this put life back into them. I look younger, and my lips are super soft. It last a long time and met my expectations highly. I would buy this again, and recommend it to Everyone.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product leaves your lips smooth for a few minutes but comes off really quick. It has a sweet flavor which is nice and a pretty color, but just doesnt last long enough to justify the high cost. Would definitely not recommend this product to anyone.
Lakin R.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is very hydrating! The champagne color is my absolute favorite!! I use this as a lipgloss daily rather than just as a lip treatment! It is just a little tacky. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a glossy lip!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Clear
I love the agave lip mask from bite beauty it's so nourishing for my lips are uses every night before going to bed and wake up with my lips nourished and feeling amazing it's a bit on the pricey side was so worth it highly recommend this product.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Smashed
Best lip treatment by far. Smells and tastes amazing and leaves my lips super soft. Perfect for using as an overnight treatment prior to drying liquid lipsticks. A bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the cost.
Jessica D.