BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

Julie F.
Julie F.
Lévis, QC
Review for: Clear
My lips were way too dry because of the winter cold and I wasn’t able to find something appropriate to moisturize my lips… until I tried this product. It’s a little thick but it stays in place and has the greatest smell. Hard to squeeze out of the tube and impossible to get some product if you forgot it in the car during the night :P The packaging need improvement but the product itself is the best.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Review for: Clear
So worth it! very hydrating, it lasted me almost 2 years using it every night. helped all the cracking and even bleeding from the winter (cold outside, dry heat inside) also a life saver on vacation, they would always bleed from the sun, wind and salt water.
Norma U.
Norma U.
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Este producto es increíble ya que  cuida tu  piel  además  de que cuida  tu piel  te veras increíble y provocativa realmente
Madison P.
Madison P.
Brampton
Review for: Clear
Amazing! Totally worth the splurge if you have dry lips. An absolute staple part of my routine come winter time. Love!
Diosmery S.
Diosmery S.
Me encanta lo que eh probado y es muy bueno rico lo usaría todo el tiempo lo recomiendo para todos me encanta el.olor
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Soothing and so hydrating for my cracked lips. Put this on before bed and by the morning my lips are soooooo smooth!
Mikaela 🌊.
Mikaela 🌊.
melbourne
Review for: Smashed
I loved it a lot. It kept on for a long time throughout the day and my lips didn't get effected at all through the process.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Review for: Clear
Perfect for applying before you add any liquid lip or lipstick. It leaves your lips feeling soft! The packaging is perfect
TIna T.
TIna T.
Toronto
Review for: Clear
Love this mask! Leave it on over night and you wake up with smooth lips. Lipstick application is even smoother!
P. Rose P.
P. Rose P.
Ontario, Canada
Review for: Clear
I adore this lip mask! Long-lasting hydration. Put it on before bed and feel fabulous doing so. ;) worth the splurge. Will purchase again...and again...and again!
Jessica D.