BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
haidy h.
cairo
Review for: Smashed
I am obsessed with Chapstick and lip gloss (although I have never finished an entire tube of either because I lose it somewhere along the way), but Bite is my new favorite, and I think I might actually finish this tube, YAY! It is made with all natural products and leaves your lips hydrated and silky smooth. This product tastes (of course I licked my lips as soon as I put it on, WHO DOESN'T?) and smells wonderful as well! I bought it in the satin finish that is a perfect pink color for my lips. It adds just a hint of color and shine without all the sticky mess of your normal lip gloss. I use it during the day with my makeup and at night before I go to sleep and my lips have never felt better.
Kitty S.
Review for: Clear
I love lip balms, and this is by far the best one I've tried. It's pricey, but for me it's worth it. One tube lasts months if not a year.

I like the packaging, it's nice and simple. However it can be difficult to squeeze the product out if it's not warm.
Laurianne B.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a treat. Wear it to bed and your lips are just renewed the next morning. I have tried all three shades of this but I must say the clear one is my favorite. So multi-use : at night, under lipstick to prep, over lipstick to gloss, the possibilities are endless!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best lip moisturizer I have ever used in my life. It is perfect for Canadian winters where youre lips become painfully dry all the time from being outside in the cold. I also love the scent and flavour because it reminds me of cookies
Synthia I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!
Virginie D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Looking at the reviews I was hyped and relieved that my problem with my dry lips will come to an end. However when I tried on this product, I felt like my lips were burning. Maybe it is the vanilla scent that caused this because I have a sensitive skin.
Autumn Y.
Paphos
Review for: Clear
Lip rescue! So moisturizing! Even when my lips were cracked, red, flaking and terrible with Accutane. This agave lip treatment saved me. One of my friends gave me a tube because she felt bad for me during the winter. I used it until I ran out. Worth it.
Lindsay W.
Kingston
I have been using the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask every night for the last 2 years, I apply it right before I go to bed and am surprised to still find the mask on my lips in the morning. It makes my lips moisturized, soft and plump. I don't think I could ever live without this product in my routine.
Nicole S.
Stratford, ON
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment EVER! I wear a lot of lipstick/lip stains/liquid lip colours so my lips can get so dry and flakey. I use this every single night and my lips have improved dramatically. I can't recommend this enough, you need to try it!
Jodie G.
Spruce Grove , AB
Review for: Clear
This is by far my favourite heavy duty lip mask, I always keep one in my bedside table and another in my purse in case I get really dry throughout the day. It lasts a long time on your lips, really seals in moisture!..highly recommend!
Jessica D.