3 colors available

Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! I use this during winter after scrubbing my lips and they feel so soft! I apply before I go to bed and when I wake uo my lips feel amazing! It really ia worth the price since you get a lot of product! It will last you forever since you need to use much when you apply!
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
Review for: Clear
I love lip balms, and this is by far the best one I've tried. It's pricey, but for me it's worth it. One tube lasts months if not a year.

I like the packaging, it's nice and simple. However it can be difficult to squeeze the product out if it's not warm.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Review for: Clear
Bite's agave lip mask is amazing! It's super thick, but is so moisturizing without being sticky or goopy. I've tried the original and it has a lovely light vanilla scent(not overpowering). I'm not sure if the tinted formulas have the same scent, but I definately want to try the champagne one also. I enjoy the style of the packaging(tube) however, I took one star off for the grey print coming off after squeesing the product out. I now have a smaller tube from a gift set and don't see this being an issue. I would love if Bite came out with a set of small sized agave lip masks with all the shades.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Burlington , ON
I literally use this every single night. It's the absolute best thing every invented. I put it on at night and my lips feel sooooo soft and smooth in the morning. Makes applying liquid lipstick so much easier. I highly recommend this product!
Gladys T.
Gladys T.
Point Roberts, WA
Absolutely love this product. It has saved my lips during this dry winter. I slather it on day and night as I love how it makes my lips feel. It works, it's long-lasting, and tastes good to boot! Definitely recommend it!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Review for: Clear
Sooo good! The price is a bit out there but you'll het your desired results. I'll usually throw this on at the same time that I'm doing a face mask or right before bed to get maximum effects.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Victoria, ['', 'BC', "['', 'BC', '']"]
This lip mask is AHHH-Mazing, unless you have a lanolin allergy.
For the longest time, I sworn by this product as its very nourishing and repairing. Unfurtunately, I developed an allergy and can no longer use this. If it weren't for my allergy, this would still be my HG of lip mask. Very very good for dried, parched lips!
If you find that the packaging annoys you, they now have a stick formula! if you find yourself with an allergy too, try laneige sleeping lip mask<3
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Canmore, AB
I received a sample of this mask and immediately purchased the full size.
It's very thick. I apply at night time and after exfoliating in the morning my lips are so soft.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have had the original before and love it too, but the champagne is my favorite. I wear it during the day as well as at night, over lip liners, etc. Leaves lips ultra moisturized and gives a soft glow to lips it's stunning. Wears for a really long time.
Muse R.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
You can tell this is great stuff as soon as it hits your lips. If you need something heavier duty than chapstick to wear at night this is a good investment. I like the simplicity of the packaging too.. a little goes along way!
Jessica D.