BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Catherine D.
Review for: Clear more...
Lip Saver!!! This product is the ultimate layer to protect and soothe your lips from the dry cold. My lips normally are super chapped and sometimes bleed during the winter but applying this potion at night consistently saves them. It has a very thick sticky texture, but it applies smoothly and makes your lips so soft and hydrated. It is great for anyone who has naturally dry and cracked lips, and also for those who regularly wear the ultra matte lipsticks that steal the moisture from your pout. It's expensive but the product lasts and is worth the price.
Catherine O.
Kidwelly
If you suffer with extremely dry/cracked lips, then you're gonna thank me later with this one! I got this product free when I visited the Bite Lip Lab in NYC. I created two bespoke lipsticks and got the Agave lip mask along with a free lip scrub as part of the service! Uhhh score! This is a heavy duty, 'I'm gonna heal you baby' lip mask that my lips have thanked me for! Especially in Winter! If I haven't drank enough in the day then I will turn to this product to heal and moisturise my lips over night. I'll put it on about 10pm and no lie, it's still on by 6am! It's nourishing, thick and comfortable to wear! If you don't mind spending that bit extra then I would say this product will change your lips for the better! Beautifully nourishing!
Amelia S.
Niagara Falls, ON
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I got a deluxe sample of the 3 Agave Lip masks. My first honest thought upon trying them? Sticky. Although everyone wants hydration from a lip mask, I'm not sure that many people enjoy stickiness on their lips. I for one, did not. While the tinted ones did have a beautiful effect on my lips, I'm not sure it mattered, because they were so sticky I'd personally only use them at home after an exfoliating lip mask. They did make my lips feel softer though, and had a nice scent to them. I think for this product, it's about weighing the pros and cons and deciding what is most important to you.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC

Since I have very dry lips that get extremely dry during winter, I was really excited to try the Agave Lip Mask.
This mask was a member of my Sephora favorites list for a while now,
but the price tag always stops me from buying it. A deluxe sample was a
good way to test how would it perform on my lips, especially during
winter.

The mask itself is yellowish, very think and tastes sweet. Because of
it thickness, it does stay put, but the sweetness make me lick it off
of my lips. Because of this, I’ve only used it right before bed. It goes on completely clear. I’ve used it when my lips were particularly
dry and chapped. It has definitely helped me, but I
still need to use a lip balm during the day.

DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl, Other more...
I have tried a lot of lip balms but they have no lasting power. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best. It is thick but not gooey and it stays on so you get lasting hydration. Works really well for outdoor sports summer or winter. With the sheer tints and shimmer it is subtle to wear any time even with you favorite lipstick. The price is decent and tube lasts a long time. The only little thing is that when it is really cold you need to warm the tube in your palm in order to squeeze out some of the mask. I have already re-purchased this a few times now. Why pay for in-expensive balms that need re-application over and over when you can pay a bit more for a lip balm that works and lasts!
Brittany S.
Review for: Clear more...
I am so in love with this lip mask! I tried a sample of another lip mask by Laniege which I never bought as it didn't do much. With the bite beauty sleeping mask my lips are left extremely moisturized with yet remaining product when I wake up ! The formula is very thick and completely softens, repairs and enhances lips. This is a product I am looking forward to purchase and repurchase! The scent is amazing and fruity packed with aguave and many antioxidants! Definitely more than worth the buy !!! <3
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I like this, but to me it's basically the same as a salve. It's pretty much just a very thick lip balm. I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are moisturised, but nothing special really. My salve from C.O. Bigelow has the same results when I use it before bed, and is $20 cheaper. I wouldn't repurchase this for the price that it is. I feel that this is really over hyped. It's better than a lip balm for sure, but definitely not a miracle worker or holy grail product.
Gabriela R.
Victoria , MO
This lip mask is AHHH-Mazing, unless you have a lanolin allergy.
For the longest time, I sworn by this product as its very nourishing and repairing. Unfurtunately, I developed an allergy and can no longer use this. If it weren't for my allergy, this would still be my HG of lip mask. Very very good for dried, parched lips!
If you find that the packaging annoys you, they now have a stick formula! if you find yourself with an allergy too, try laneige sleeping lip mask<3
Maryam J.
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favourite product ever for moisturizing my lips overnight - after using this, my lips feel hydrated and smooth, rather than dry and chapped as they normally are. This mask smells and tastes amazing, and I only wish it was available in the UK. I purchased it from Sephora in Canada and I really think that this product is worth the money because of how effective it is. I think that I will get so much use out of it in the winter months, and this tube will last me a long time because a little bit goes a very long way. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Amy H.
Gander, NL
Review for: Clear more...
I don't think I can say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim a few years back after hearing so much about it on YouTube and I have never been without it since. I am someone who has perpetually dry lips - I had never found anything to help this. The lip mask is very thick, but not uncomfortable. I find it best to be used at night before bed. When I wake in the morning, I can still feel it on my lips; it's so long lasting! I have to say that since using this, I have not had flaky/dry lips! It's amazing. Even my husband enjoys using it!
Jessica D.