BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
K M.
Very moisturizing. I like to put this on before bed and wake up with smooth and supple lips. It is a very thick product so it does take a good squeeze to get it from the tube but a little goes a long way.
Grace I.
London , Merton
Review for: Clear
My absolute FAVOURITE lip balm/mask I have ever used. My lips are plumper from using it as it keeps them so hydrated. I'm also an avid liquid lipstick user so this helps to stop them drying out from that.
Carly R.
Greenfield Park, QC
Review for: Clear
I think this smells and tastes really good, but I don't find it hydrated my lips very much. The formula is very thick and sticky, which is OK for wearing overnight, but I wouldn't wear this during the day.
Larissa S.
Chatham, ON
I just recently bought this product after receiving a sample of it. I absolutely love it, I have really dry lips during the winter, this helps hydrate a lot, I always put it on at night and even during the day, I will for sure keep buying this product, it is well worth the $30.
Kristen S.
I have the maple lip mask made for Canadians. The product smells great, sticks well to the lips and gives a nice maple glow to the lips. I wear this out for the day as well as before bed to keep my lips looking nice. Highly recommend.
Stacey R.
Review for: Clear
I was blown away when I first tried this Lip Mask. I left it on overnight and not only were my lips soft and hydrated in the morning, they actually looked more full and plump. It's a staple for me now.
⛪️ G.
scarborough
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I really love this product . The taste and smell MMMMM like custard ! It makes the lips sooooo soft and moist and glossy. Packaging is cute. It's pretty sticky so beware . But the colour and feeling it gives the lips is so worth it
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
Seriously can't live without this!
It is crazy moisturizing, has a great texture, taste and scent. I prefer the clear colour, sometimes I like to use a little bit on cuticles if I get a hangnail.
Asma S.
glendale
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask! Keeps my lips hydrated for days I only have to use this twice a week either morning or night. I have heard that for some people it may cause a allergic reaction since there is bees wax in it so be careful!
Mercedes C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask helps to moisturize my lips, but it is really thick and difficult to get out of the tube. You have to warm it up a little bit in order to squeeze it out. A little also goes a long way!
Jessica D.