3 colors available

Paula A.
Paula A.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Review for: Clear
This lip balm is so hydrating , leaves your lips moist for the whole day and tastes nice! One downside is that it's very sticky and takes a lot of pressure to get out of the tube
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Clear
Amazing stuff! So thick and hydrating, it's a miracle product for my lips. Saves them overnight
Roma G.
Roma G.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
I bought this lip mask at Sephora. The price , currently $26.00 on the website, seemed a bit high at the time , but you do get A LOT of product in the tube and a little goes a long way. This mask is a leave on product. It supposed to replenish moisture to the lips. What I especially like about it, is that it is comprised of all natural ingredients. What I put on my lips and skin is very important to me, so this appealed.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
my all time fave lip treatment. I use this at night before going to bed and I wake up with the softest lips!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I have repurchased this lip mask COUNTLESS times. It is an absolutely amazing product that actually shows results. I apply it every single night before bed, and it is still there in the morning unlike other balms that disappear throughout the night. I will never be without this balm!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Burlington , ON
I literally use this every single night. It's the absolute best thing every invented. I put it on at night and my lips feel sooooo soft and smooth in the morning. Makes applying liquid lipstick so much easier. I highly recommend this product!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
I have the tinted one and it's my BFF we go everywhere together.
A little goes a long way and the smell is delicious!
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Victoria, ['', 'BC', "['', 'BC', '']"]
This lip mask is AHHH-Mazing, unless you have a lanolin allergy.
For the longest time, I sworn by this product as its very nourishing and repairing. Unfurtunately, I developed an allergy and can no longer use this. If it weren't for my allergy, this would still be my HG of lip mask. Very very good for dried, parched lips!
If you find that the packaging annoys you, they now have a stick formula! if you find yourself with an allergy too, try laneige sleeping lip mask<3
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Canmore, AB
I received a sample of this mask and immediately purchased the full size.
It's very thick. I apply at night time and after exfoliating in the morning my lips are so soft.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! I use this during winter after scrubbing my lips and they feel so soft! I apply before I go to bed and when I wake uo my lips feel amazing! It really ia worth the price since you get a lot of product! It will last you forever since you need to use much when you apply!
Jessica D.