BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Review for: Clear
definitivamnt uno d mis productos favoritos es est es Ia primera vez q Io uso & puedo decir q antes d apIicarne eI IabiaI Io dejo un rato & Iuego Io retiro pte mega hidrata IOs Iabios & hace q tus IabiaIs duren un monton Io rcomindo a todas esas chicas
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear
This is my favourite lip mask of all time. It was a bit pricy, but I've been using mine regularly for the better part of the past year and I still have so much product left. It smells and TASTES amazing. It stays on overnight and helps me wake up to super soft lips.
Delaney S.
Reading, MA
This lip mask brought my lips from chapped and flakey to soft and moisturized. It's very thick and sticky so I recommend using it overnight and not during the day, but the results are unmatched. No more applying chapstick every 5 minutes. It also smells amazing!
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Review for: Clear
I live for this lip scrub! I use it every night and it peels literally everything off my lips. I never have any dead skin because of this product. I got a sample from a gift set and I am still using it after a year so I little goes a long way with this product.
Sylvia N.
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I love this lip mask! I even use it as a lipgloss during the day as they have a colour to them. They're super moisturizing and I dont feel like they have a bad taste to them. They aren't sticky and sinks in pretty well. Will repurchase! I got mine from Sephora.
Laurianne B.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a treat. Wear it to bed and your lips are just renewed the next morning. I have tried all three shades of this but I must say the clear one is my favorite. So multi-use : at night, under lipstick to prep, over lipstick to gloss, the possibilities are endless!
Synthia I.
I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
This is hands down the best lip moisturizer I have ever used in my life. It is perfect for Canadian winters where youre lips become painfully dry all the time from being outside in the cold. I also love the scent and flavour because it reminds me of cookies
Lindsay W.
Kingston
I have been using the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask every night for the last 2 years, I apply it right before I go to bed and am surprised to still find the mask on my lips in the morning. It makes my lips moisturized, soft and plump. I don't think I could ever live without this product in my routine.
Nicole S.
Stratford, ON
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment EVER! I wear a lot of lipstick/lip stains/liquid lip colours so my lips can get so dry and flakey. I use this every single night and my lips have improved dramatically. I can't recommend this enough, you need to try it!
Jessica D.