3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Soothing and so hydrating for my cracked lips. Put this on before bed and by the morning my lips are soooooo smooth!
Mikaela 🌊.
Mikaela 🌊.
melbourne
Review for: Smashed
I loved it a lot. It kept on for a long time throughout the day and my lips didn't get effected at all through the process.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Review for: Clear
Perfect for applying before you add any liquid lip or lipstick. It leaves your lips feeling soft! The packaging is perfect
TIna T.
TIna T.
Toronto
Review for: Clear
Love this mask! Leave it on over night and you wake up with smooth lips. Lipstick application is even smoother!
Naficeh T.
Naficeh T.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Clear
I've never been disappointed with a bite product and this is no exception. It's wonderful! I use it every single night. And it's amazing for treating your lips right after an intense lip scrub.
Lavinia E.
Lavinia E.
Romania
Review for: Clear
I use this product every night. When I wake up I still have product on my lips , I still fell my lips moisturized and very smooth. love it
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Review for: Smashed
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Anandani D.
Anandani D.
Review for: Smashed
It's a wonderful lip mask for lips. Makes my lips moisturized and soft. Great line of safe products.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Guelph, Ontario
I love the way this feels but I seem to have a hard time getting it out of the tube a lot
Paula A.
Paula A.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Review for: Clear
This lip balm is so hydrating , leaves your lips moist for the whole day and tastes nice! One downside is that it's very sticky and takes a lot of pressure to get out of the tube
Jessica D.