BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Laurianne B.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a treat. Wear it to bed and your lips are just renewed the next morning. I have tried all three shades of this but I must say the clear one is my favorite. So multi-use : at night, under lipstick to prep, over lipstick to gloss, the possibilities are endless!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
This is hands down the best lip moisturizer I have ever used in my life. It is perfect for Canadian winters where youre lips become painfully dry all the time from being outside in the cold. I also love the scent and flavour because it reminds me of cookies
Synthia I.
I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!
Lindsay W.
Kingston
I have been using the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask every night for the last 2 years, I apply it right before I go to bed and am surprised to still find the mask on my lips in the morning. It makes my lips moisturized, soft and plump. I don't think I could ever live without this product in my routine.
Nicole S.
Stratford, ON
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment EVER! I wear a lot of lipstick/lip stains/liquid lip colours so my lips can get so dry and flakey. I use this every single night and my lips have improved dramatically. I can't recommend this enough, you need to try it!
Kelsey W.
SIK-E-DAKH, BC
I USE THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY! it makes my lips so soft! My boyfriend even likes it too!
I put lots on and i go up and give him a big kiss lol! Our lips get so soft! I'm getting the original one for him. I have the red one and it gives a little tint.
Cee-Cee R.
I simply cannot rave enough about this product. Yes it is a little 'sticky' but the results are amazing. I tend to use this during the winter and change in seasons where my skin and lips are temperamental. My tip: use this at night time and apply a thicker layer to bed (if using the clear not tinted one). You'll wake up with soft plumped lips. Cream lipsticks will apply without any difficulties. Trust me on this :)
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Love these masks. I wear mine while I sleep and it's so hydrating I wake up with the softest most luxurious lips. Works very well. It's super thick but provides a lot of protection and hydration. It's like the rest button for dry/cracked lips.
Anastasia D.
Review for: Clear
A God-send. It was the ONLY product that hydrated my lips thoroughly while I was on accutane. I would wake up and my lips would feel soft. 1000% recommend this - it's better than Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, lanolin, and all drugstore lip balms such as Carmex, Nivea, Blistex etc. The best.
Naomi M.
Review for: Other
I have the maple one and it is divine. This is an essential lip product for me. I'll have phases of extremely dry lips and a couple applications does the trick. Lots of product in the tube. The packaging is great although mine seems to get clogged every now and then. Still the best!
Jessica D.