BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mariah B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I love this product! It is very thick but it drenches your lips in moisture and preps them wonderfully for lip color.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear more...
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Brittany M.
Berea , KY
This is so good to keep your lips hydrated! Especially if you put just alittle under your matte liquid lipsticks ūüôā
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
Great mask to use at night or during the daytime. I put it on at night and wake up and with soft and hydrated lips.
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
I am in love with this. The champage color is so perfect. And the vanilla smells so good. Definitely worth the buy.
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
Makes my lips super soft love to apply it before, make my lips soft for my lipsticks application best lip treatment
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Kelsey C.
I really loved this mask. I use it before I go to bed after exfoliating my lips and it makes them feel so lovely!
Alysha R.
love this lip mask ive gotten all my coworkers to buy it too because it lasts all day applying it in the morning
Jessica D.