BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask. It always helps my dry lips. I prefer to use this at night since it’s pretty thick and I just like to rehydrate my lips after a long day of wearing matte/liquid lipsticks however if you have severe cracked lips I recommend using it all day long. It is a bit pricey but for how much it helps my lips, I feel it’s totally worth it.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this agave lip mask!! It is super hydrating, amd comes in several colors. A little goes a long way. I use it before bed as an overnight lip treatment. I also wear it on its own, or on top of my favorite lipstick for extra hydration. I would recommend this product!
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Obsessed with this product. My lips stay pretty chapped and this saves them for sure. I also later a small amount under my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips nice and soft and not dried out. One of the best products on the market!
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
When it has been a little since my last scrub, and I need something to bring my lips back to life, or right after using the bite scrub I put a coat of this mask and it does wonders. Definitely a must have in your lip collection.
Shelby T.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Clear more...
HOLY GRAIL. I keep the BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask on my nightstand and wear it to bed every night. It is the only lip balm I can put on before bed, and wake up with it still on in the morning. Definitely recovers my lips from dry matte lip colors.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This super hydrating lip mask is the only thing that helps my super dry, cracking lips in the dry winter months. You only need a small amount to do the job, so at the price point, it's even more thrifty than drug store brand balms.
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Christiana, PA
I use this every night before bed and wake up with luscious lips! This is the holy grail of lip treatments. It is heavy so I wouldn’t recommend for daily use. But it is perfect for winter nights when we all have chapped lips!
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Thick and kind of sticky. Found that it didn’t really help my lips become less chapped but helped all the bits peel off really nicely. Which isn’t really what I wanted. Wouldn’t buy again it’s just not worth the price to me.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear more...
Got this in my trio set for the holidays from sephora. Super moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with my lips super moisturized. I will repurchase once I'm done with my mini size
April R.
BRONX, NY
This is a great lip mask for moisture. I usually put this on right after using a lip scrub and it moisturizea and keeps the moisture locked in. A little goes a very long way so you have to be mindful when using, because if not you'll waste a lot of product.
Jessica D.