3 colors available

Ashlei C.
Ashlei C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing. Leaves my lips feeling extra moisturized and gives a pretty shine. Not to sparkly, which is a plus. A little goes a long way & it lasts for a few hours. However, Im not to thrilled with the price. $26 seems a bit much for a lip gloss/balm/mask.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have dry lips and I feel like I put chapstick on all day of I'm not wearing lip stick. I outfit on before bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing. I would totally recommend getting this if you have dry lips. When I put my lip stick on the next day it's flawless!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this product! It leaves my lips feeling refreshed. I wear it throughout the day and also make sure to put on a coat before going to sleep. I've also used it on other chapped areas o my face! It especially helps during the cold months when my skin is extra dry.
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing!!!!! It seriously leaves my lips so silky smooth and hydrated! It's a little hard to get it to come out of the tube though. They have different kinds that leave a sheer wash of color on your lips. I love having it on at night while I'm asleep.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Such a nice product to use when your lips are very dry! The smell and taste is fantastic and lemony. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and effective. A tube lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit at a time. This product makes my lips feel amazing!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment to use at night. It really hydrates my lips and makes them in the best condition possible. After use my lips are smooth and soft. It is thick and stays in place while I am sleeping. Definitely better than any lip balm you could buy.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love #bitebeauty! This lip mask is an absolute life saver. My lips die a slow and painful death in the winter. This product hydrates and saves dry lips. I like to wear it at night and wake up feeling refreshed or during the day as a gloss. Can't go wrong!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The agave lip masks are my favorite lip balm of the moment! I usually have to cycle through lip products because at one point or another they become ineffective on me so it's really nice that these moisturize my lips and that they have been doing so for over a year
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love using this lip mask day and night for a super moisturized feeling! I purchased this color at Sephora and a little product goes a long way. The product stays on for hours and gives a subtle shimmer. I would recommend and will definitely be repurchasing!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Review for: Clear
holy grail. really fixes up the chapped peeling lips from cold weather. a little goes a long way so it's worth the purchase. i leave it on overnight or use it before my makeup routine to reveal softer lips before using liquid lipsticks! plus it tastes amazing
Jessica D.