BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Debbie W.
Review for: Clear
The #1 holy grail to replace every chapstck you have ever owned. The best lip product I have ever purchased. Have been using this for about two years and almost ready to finish up my second tube. Will definitely purchase a third when needed
Haley W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have smaller lips that in the winter get really liney and dry. This fixes everything!!! Be careful because this is very thick so if you go outside your lip line it may break you out. If you are someone with chronic dry lips wear this!!
Jazmine D.
Review for: Clear
Amazing product.. Smells great.. Tastes great.. And most importantly actually hydrates your lips.. I put this on before I go to sleep at night.. I wake up with super soft hydrated lips!! really love this.. Would definitely recommend!!
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I received a free sample of this product from sephora. It contained three shades of this tinted lip mask. Just a little bit of the product goes a loooonnnggg way. My lips instantly felt and looked super hydrated. I will def try again
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! I have the champagne one and it's one of my absolute favorites. It smells so good and is incredibly hydrating and moisturizing and nourishing. Plus one tube lasts a long time. I will definitely buy again!
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Clear
This saves my lips. I put on a lip balm and then layer this on top every night. It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all for being a thicker formula. A little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price and is a good value.
Marilu A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is one of the most amazing products I have found. My lips tend to get very dry and and bleed during winter months and applying this mask has completely changed my life!! My lips are now super soft and hydrated year round!
Gina L.
West Branch, IA
Review for: Clear
This is my go to lip mask. As soon as you put this product on your lips you can feel a difference. It makes my lips very soft and moisturized. There really isn't an applicator and I wish there was but overall a great product.
Jodi S.
Review for: Clear
Love love love. I have 2 tubes of this in my purse right now. The nude color for everyday wear and the red color for nights out. It is thick but not too thick. It's moisturizing and stays put. I'll never be without this !!!
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This goes absolutely everywhere with me! My lips are super dry, especially in the winter and this product saves them. While I absolutely hate the packaging, I can't take off any stars because the product is almost perfect!
Jessica D.