BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Clear
It's a good lip mask but it's very thick so it's best to use overnight where it won't be disturbed. It's a good treatment and I like to alternate between this and Farmacy's Honey Savior.
Ayesha M.
Ayesha M.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask saves my lips in the winter and also when I'm on my weight loss supplements. If my lips are cracked and dry I apply this before bed and my lips feel nourished in the morning. The only drawback is it's quite hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask helps to moisturize my lips, but it is really thick and difficult to get out of the tube. You have to warm it up a little bit in order to squeeze it out. A little also goes a long way!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I love this product, I have very dry lips and this helps me to keep them moisturized. It is such a good formula and I have repurchased it many times before and will repurchase again.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other
this is my all time favourite lip balm. great for before lipstick or before bed. the only product that works for my chapped lips. sooooo goood. canadian, and is so clean it's edible.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
I got this with a little kit that came with my custom lipsticks from the lip lab in Toronto. It smells amazing, but the price is way too high for my to justify buying it on its own.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Hamilton
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My absolute favourite lip mask!!! Helped with my dry lips in the winter so well and so fast!! Got s sample at Sephora then went back and bought it. Went through 4!!! Would recommend for sure ! Amazing product.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Such an amazing lip mask. I don't think me lips ever feel so moisturized after using this. I have one at my nightstand for nighttime. Extra moisture while I sleep is always great.
Jannel P.
Jannel P.
Toronto
One of the best balms I've tried. Adequately hydrating, nourishing, and soothing with a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way. I just find it a bit thick but it's not sticky.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Review for: Clear
I was blown away when I first tried this Lip Mask. I left it on overnight and not only were my lips soft and hydrated in the morning, they actually looked more full and plump. It's a staple for me now.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sacramento, CA
When putting this on, does it normally make your lips tingle?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
SHERWOOD PARK, ['', 'AB', '']
I've heard this stuff is amazing but mostly just a glorified lip balm. How does it compare to the Fresh Sugar balms?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
I have been looking for something similar to this? How does it apply and is it super taky after application?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Bristol
How long does this product last? Is it worth the money?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
How much of a tint do the coloured ones leave on your lips?