BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christine K.
toronto
Review for: Clear
I love Bite Beauty and I really wanted to love this product but sadly I can't give it a good review. It's pretty expensive for what it is. More like a lip balm than a mask. The vanilla scent is nice but I didn't find this to be that moisturizing.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS. It's expensive but it lasts a long time and it's extremely hydrating. I got a sample and fell in love. I've never tried a more luscious and moisturizing lip product ever! It tastes and smells nice too. Definitely going to repurchase.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this product. It's definitely something I'd only apply before going to bed- I applied it during the day once and my lips kept peeling. When I applied it at night however, I woke up with super soft lips that lasted the majority of the day. Not sure that it's anything special, but it does what it's supposed to.
Bianca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This is my night time lip treatment or my after a long night out with lipstick repair heaven. It is very heavy on lips but I like that feeling when my lips hurt and need hydrating. I would not change much except the price point is pretty expensive and after a while it is not cery hygenic to keep a long time and starts smelling
Shannon L.
North Bay
This used to be my favourite lip balm. It's pricey but lasts forever. I bought the champagne version so it had the loveliest rose gold hue. Unfortunately after a year or so of using it I developed an allergy to one of the ingredients even though the list is primarily organic & natural. Very disappointed I couldn't keep using it.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally managed to get a hold of some sealed sample packets to test these on my lips! I know Sephora makes samples but for lip products... I'm not down haha. After testing out 3 shades over a few days, my lips have been noticeably smoother and softer. I prefer the original mask as it's more matte looking but they're all wonderful and so worth checking out!
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl
A definite contender to the
fresh Advanced Therapy lip serum and the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask that’s
always out of stock however this product is all-natural and made of food grade
ingredients so it’s safe to consume. I think the choice is obvious. I will wait to finish this product before deciding if I will repurchase.
Shannon T.
Review for: Clear
I really love this stuff. I suffer form psoriasis and when it flairs on my lips there is little relief from the pain. The agave lip mask works as a preventative measure. With regular use of lip scrub and this lip mask my flair ups have been reduced greatly. Well worth the money, especially since a little goes a long way.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Review for: Clear
I have to say this is my ride or die lip mask! I've tried pretty much every kind of balm, mask and lip treatment on the market from drugstore to high end and I keep coming back to this. My lips get so incredibly dry during the winter and this is the only product I've found that actually hydrates and conditions. Highly recommend!
Nicole N.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample of all three Agave Lip Masks in one of my orders, and loved it so much I had to order the full size of Champagne. The price point is a bit high, but this is delicious. The quality is fantastic, it's a Canadian product (YAY!) and it smells like a dream. Definitely a "treat yourself" kind of product.
Lauren W.
Bristol
How long does this product last? Is it worth the money?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does it come in different colors? Or is it just a night time thing
Maria V.
Sacramento , CA
When putting this on, does it normally make your lips tingle?
Caitlin B.
SHERWOOD PARK, ['', 'AB', '']
I've heard this stuff is amazing but mostly just a glorified lip balm. How does it compare to the Fresh Sugar balms?
Ash F.
Calera, AL
Does this lip mask peel off or does it simply sit on your lips like a lip balm/gloss?? Thanks for your response!!:):)