BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample of all three Agave Lip Masks in one of my orders, and loved it so much I had to order the full size of Champagne. The price point is a bit high, but this is delicious. The quality is fantastic, it's a Canadian product (YAY!) and it smells like a dream. Definitely a "treat yourself" kind of product.
Liz M.
Review for: Clear
For the first time in many years my lips are not chapped at all! This formula is extremely hydrating and long lasting (plus I love the natural ingredients used and it tastes good!). I use it before bed and every single time I get excellent results. Now, when I apply my matte lipsticks, my lips look as smooth as ever.
Marie S.
London , ON
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a cult favorite for a reason. I put it on before bed and my lips are so soft in the morning. This will
Last you all night into the morning. The only con is the packaging because it can be difficult to get out. But it is sanitary and I can appreciate that. I would buy again. I'm on my
Second tube!
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Review for: Clear
Amazing and hydrating lip mask. Perfect for any season (but especially winter) a little goes a long way and the product will last you forever. I like to apply mine before bed and wake up in the morning with baby smooth lips. I would totally recommend this product, especially to those with dry or cracked lips!
Jasmine B.
Vancouver, BC
This item is pricey, BUT it is worth the money! A little goes a long way and the product stays on your lips for several hours. It is very hydrating and worked wonders on my lips when I was on accutane. This is a thick product so you only want to use a small amount but it is the best for chapped lips!
Julie-Anne T.
This mask makes miracles with my lips. It is so moisturizing and it smells good and sweet. When my lips are chipped and cracked, I put it on before bed and my lips feels way better and softer the next morning. I higly recommand it. It is the only product that changed the condition of my lips that well.
Kara M.
This mask is really expensive but is honestly the yummiest tasting lip mask I've ever tried. I've heard some people are allergic to the lanolin in this but it's not a problem for me at all, although it is something to be aware of. The packaging could be unsanitary if you are taking it with you because you have to use your finger to apply the product but I use it before bed and it's awesome! It's a luxury purchase for sure, but even on my student budget, totally worth it!
Elaine M.
I love this stuff.  This is definitely something that I will repurchase.  I use this when I start to feel my lips getting chapped or when they are cracking and it rescues them so nicely.  A little goes a long way for sure.  It smells really nice and works wonders.
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is very pricey, but worth every penny. If you have dry or chapped lips, or wear a lot of liquid lipstick this is the treatment for you. A little goes a long way so it does last a really long time. I put it on before bed and wake up with the softest, most moisturized lips!
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
I discovered this on a makeup blog. I've been using this for over a month now. I usually just wear it to bed. It leaves lips feeling moisturized and smooth. It removes any dry skin. It has a sweet fragrance. I would recommend to others. Love it! There's a reason this is a cult product!
Jessica D.