3 colors available

Jess M.
Jess M.
Hamburg, Hamburg
Not worth it...
I love most of Bite's products, but this is sticky, and it seems to dry my lips out, rather than hydrating. Luckily it wears off quickly because when I have tried to wear it overnight, I have woken up each morning with swollen lips. This may just be my body's reaction to some ingredients, but I would not recommend this, nor would I repurchase.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Vancouver
Review for: Clear
Best lip mask I've tried. A little goes a very long way, so the price is worth it. Fixed my dry lips within a couple days. Highly recommend this
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
London, ON
Review for: Clear
This is HANDS DOWN the best lip treatment I have ever used, EVER. I have a really bad problem with dry and cracked lips (mostly because I don't drink enough water). However, I tried this product that I purchased online from Sephora ONE TIME and over night, my lips were almost perfect. No chapping, no dryness, just silky smooth lips. Great as a colour primer as well. Will make your lips soft and kissable. Great smell and taste too. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future. LOVE.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Corner Brook, NL
This is one of my favourite Bite products. I use it during the day as a lip balm/gloss and I apply it every night before bed. My lips are almost never dry and flaky anymore.
Smithfield plains
Review for: Champagne Pearl
LOVE! I will continue to purchase this product. At first it was the fact it was champagne so i bought it. And wow. It's a gorgeous product.
Amna M.
Amna M.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a life saver for me. I have broken skin at the corners of my mouth and my lips tend to dry due to some medication I use. I have tried almost every lip balm and lip treatment out there but nothing worked for too long. I first got this mask in bite beauty holiday set and there is no going back. I use it at night and my lips are so soft in the morning and now I can rock matte lipsticks without getting painfully dry lips.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I enjoyed using this lip mask. This lip mask is very hydrating and smells wonderful. The only downside to this products is it can be difficult to get out of the tube during the winter.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
Review for: Clear
This is the absolute best lip mask it replaced all of my chopsticks. It lasts a super long time since you barley need to use any, and it leaves your lips super soft and hydrated. The original one is my favorite but if you want a bit of color I suggest trying the others as well! .
Chanelle N.
Chanelle N.
Love this lip mask at night. Keeps my lips plump and hydrated especially in the winter months when skin just flakes off my lips cuz it's so dry
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this from Sephora because I was suffering with terrible flaky and peeling chapped lips. My lips got so chapped in the last few months that I couldn't wear lipstick and my lips would hurt when I touched them. This product was very very moisturizing. this product helped since I continued using it. It has the best texture and even a sweet taste which I enjoyed.
Pierce, NE