BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear more...
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
Makes my lips super soft love to apply it before, make my lips soft for my lipsticks application best lip treatment
Kelsey C.
I really loved this mask. I use it before I go to bed after exfoliating my lips and it makes them feel so lovely!
Alysha R.
love this lip mask ive gotten all my coworkers to buy it too because it lasts all day applying it in the morning
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Clear more...
This product is amazing. It is so hydrating and thick. I think this is the best lip moisturizer I have ever used.
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
Loved the thick texture of this, makes you think it’s working, but honestly I found this dried my lips out more!
Stacy S.
Van nuys, CA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
This stuff is amazing and leaves my lips so soft. Best stuff I've ever had. My daughter and I both love it.
Adel A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Clear more...
The most moisturizing/ hydrating lip mask out there. This is truly a thick product and a little goes a long way!
MK J.
Does this burn your lips?
Jestine S.
I love this product but I work at sephora and I wanted to know if it's worth buying the whole thing
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
What does everyone think of this? I definitely want feed back before I buy!
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the money? Does it really work?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does it come in different colors? Or is it just a night time thing