BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lucy R.
Radcliffe on Trent , Nottingham
Review for: Clear
This is hands down the best lip balm type product I have ever used. I use this every night and it keeps my lips well hydrated and soft. The packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product and allows you to use it all up with any getting left inside. There is also a lot of product for the price so is good value for money and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Review for: Clear
I brought this from Sephora last summer and I currently swear by this stuff. It's really easy to apply and it smells just like chocolate. I use this every night as a lip treatment to keep my lips feeling moisturised and plump. I would defiantly buy it again - in fact, it's currently sitting in my Sephora basket just waiting to be purchased again. Have you tried it? What do you think?
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
This stuff is amazeballs. I wouldnt use it in the daytime. Its very thick, tastes wonderful and is really soothing. I use it at night just before going to bed and let it do its magic. It is a bit sticky but youre not exactly running through a windstorm when wearing it right?
Beth F.
Edmonton
Review for: Clear, Other
These seem super expensive but they last forever and a day. I only use them in the winter or after a long day wearing a harsh liquid lip, because the formula is soo thick that it can almost be uncomfortable if you apply too much. They smell lovely and leave me with super soft morning lips, but it's not a permanent fix for anyone with consistently chapped lips.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This mask has been a saviour for my dry, chapped lips. I use this right away when I take off lipstick or apply some before bed. It's very thick and very moisturizing. My lips are always so soft in the morning. The only thing I don't like about this is that it comes in a squeezable tube, so it's pretty messy to apply. I will definitely keep buying this!
Heather J.
Strathmore
Seriously this is Holy grail status and is one of the best glosses/lip treatments on the market. I put this on every night or every second night and my lips are so soft and moisturized the next morning. Dry cracked lips? Chapped lips? Been wearing mattes all day long? Try this. You will not be dissapointed and my lips would probably die without this.
Christine K.
toronto
Review for: Clear
I love Bite Beauty and I really wanted to love this product but sadly I can't give it a good review. It's pretty expensive for what it is. More like a lip balm than a mask. The vanilla scent is nice but I didn't find this to be that moisturizing.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
I have mixed feelings about this product. It's definitely something I'd only apply before going to bed- I applied it during the day once and my lips kept peeling. When I applied it at night however, I woke up with super soft lips that lasted the majority of the day. Not sure that it's anything special, but it does what it's supposed to.
Shannon L.
North Bay
This used to be my favourite lip balm. It's pricey but lasts forever. I bought the champagne version so it had the loveliest rose gold hue. Unfortunately after a year or so of using it I developed an allergy to one of the ingredients even though the list is primarily organic & natural. Very disappointed I couldn't keep using it.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I finally managed to get a hold of some sealed sample packets to test these on my lips! I know Sephora makes samples but for lip products... I'm not down haha. After testing out 3 shades over a few days, my lips have been noticeably smoother and softer. I prefer the original mask as it's more matte looking but they're all wonderful and so worth checking out!
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
I can not seem to keep my lips from cracking and flaking, would this product hep?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does it come in different colors? Or is it just a night time thing
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ
I've been hearing a lot about lip mask lately and I was wondering is there much of a difference between that and a lip balm?
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
What does everyone think of this? I definitely want feed back before I buy!
Maria V.
Sacramento, CA
When putting this on, does it normally make your lips tingle?