BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
There is NO OTHER LIP PRODUCT ON PLANET EARTH I love more than this lip mask. You have to try it to believe me! I apply this lip mask before I go to bed and there is still product in the morning! Then I use a lip scrub (I like the Jeffree Star one) to exfoliate my lips and they are SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND HYDRATED OMG IS UNREAL!! And they stay like that throughout the entire day! A must for any liquid lipstick junkie! Got mine at Sephora.
Amy K.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this mask in the champagne shade so I could wear it day and night in the winter when my lips were so dry. The consistency feels like a thick Vaseline, but it is not too sticky. The mask had a long wear time (sometimes I would put it on before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips) and added some moisture into my lips however I don't think I can justify repurchasing this mask for the price point ($30 CAD)
fatima el batoul b.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I can look past the high prices and the annoying packaging because this is really amazing honestly.
I use this throughout the day and I barely find it necessary anymore to do a lip scrub since my lips are so moisturized and I don't have any dry skin. I keep it minimal when it comes to makeup so this is my holy grail right here when it comes to lip care.
Yulia V.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Clear
To be honest, I did not get what all the hype is about with this mask. Yes, it feels nice on the lips like about anything else I put on them that has a creamy formula. No, I did not notice any significant improvement in the look of my lips after consistently using it overnight for a couple of weeks. I can put any other lip balm before bed and probably get the same result. Sorry, not a fan. especially for the price.
Michelle P.
London
This is one of my favourite products. I have struggled with chapped lips my whole life, and this lip mask has transformed my lips! I put it on every night and my lips are not chapped the next morning. It is thick, so that's why I suggest only wearing it at night. This product also lasts forever, I use mine every day and it lasts eight months!
Dina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is serious hydration for your lips. If you find Chapstick or regular drugstore lip balms aren't doing the trick anymore, definitely give this one a shot. It changed my lips completely. No more dryness :) a must have, especially if you're someone who wears lipstick on a daily basis
Lucy R.
Radcliffe on Trent , Nottingham
Review for: Clear
This is hands down the best lip balm type product I have ever used. I use this every night and it keeps my lips well hydrated and soft. The packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product and allows you to use it all up with any getting left inside. There is also a lot of product for the price so is good value for money and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Review for: Clear
I brought this from Sephora last summer and I currently swear by this stuff. It's really easy to apply and it smells just like chocolate. I use this every night as a lip treatment to keep my lips feeling moisturised and plump. I would defiantly buy it again - in fact, it's currently sitting in my Sephora basket just waiting to be purchased again. Have you tried it? What do you think?
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazeballs. I wouldnt use it in the daytime. Its very thick, tastes wonderful and is really soothing. I use it at night just before going to bed and let it do its magic. It is a bit sticky but youre not exactly running through a windstorm when wearing it right?
Beth F.
Edmonton
Review for: Clear, Other
These seem super expensive but they last forever and a day. I only use them in the winter or after a long day wearing a harsh liquid lip, because the formula is soo thick that it can almost be uncomfortable if you apply too much. They smell lovely and leave me with super soft morning lips, but it's not a permanent fix for anyone with consistently chapped lips.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does this hydrate and plump or just hydrate?
Leslie D.
I've been curious to try this product because my lips are really dry now that the weather is changing in New York. I was wondering if this product is really worth it? Does it really moisturizer or does it add on to the dryness?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this mask have a scent/flavor to it at all?
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Has anyone tried the coloured balms? I've only tried the clear one and I'm wondering if there is any difference?
Bri P.
Crofton , MD
So I just ordered this product via Sephora, based on the reviews I've read. However, for the price I paid for such a small tube, I really want to know, what difference have you all notice after using? Overtime, did you find an obvious difference in your lips?