BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Chatham, ON
I just recently bought this product after receiving a sample of it. I absolutely love it, I have really dry lips during the winter, this helps hydrate a lot, I always put it on at night and even during the day, I will for sure keep buying this product, it is well worth the $30.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I have the maple lip mask made for Canadians. The product smells great, sticks well to the lips and gives a nice maple glow to the lips. I wear this out for the day as well as before bed to keep my lips looking nice. Highly recommend.
⛪️ G.
⛪️ G.
scarborough
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I really love this product . The taste and smell MMMMM like custard ! It makes the lips sooooo soft and moist and glossy. Packaging is cute. It's pretty sticky so beware . But the colour and feeling it gives the lips is so worth it
Madi E.
Madi E.
St. Catharines
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Literally the best lip mask for everyone. Ladies (and men, you're included too) this mask is a perfect nighttime treatment that will ensure that you wake up with plump, hydrated lips. It's also great to add a thin layer underneath of liquid lipsticks for a little extra hydration. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed
Paige L.
Paige L.
Toronto, ON
I was skeptical as to whether this was actually worth $30.. but I love it! I would definitely purchase this again, once I finish this one. A little goes a long way, so I hope it will last a while. It is super moisturizing and smells amazing. And it is made in Canada! :)
Hilary V.
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
Seriously can't live without this!
It is crazy moisturizing, has a great texture, taste and scent. I prefer the clear colour, sometimes I like to use a little bit on cuticles if I get a hangnail.
Nora U.
Nora U.
Review for: Clear
Hands down the best lip mask that I have ever used. It is so hydrating, stays put and smells wonderful. Another plus is that it tastes delicious since it uses food grade ingredients. Even my husband loves it and he loves that it leaves our kisses a little sweeter!
Asma S.
Asma S.
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask! Keeps my lips hydrated for days I only have to use this twice a week either morning or night. I have heard that for some people it may cause a allergic reaction since there is bees wax in it so be careful!
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Review for: Clear
This is an amazing lip mask. It's moisturizing and great to use before bed. I love it during the winter for my chapped lips. It exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to anyone.
Sinyorina H.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
That is the best product 👍
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome 👏 really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Are there any drug store dupes?
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the money? Does it really work?
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
I've been curious to try this product because my lips are really dry now that the weather is changing in New York. I was wondering if this product is really worth it? Does it really moisturizer or does it add on to the dryness?
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says? How does it smell? I one time smelled the product in a Sephora and it smelled like it may have gone off. Unless that is what it is supposed to smell like?
Elana D.
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Has anyone tried the coloured balms? I've only tried the clear one and I'm wondering if there is any difference?