BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Clear more...
I received this in a sample from Sephora and it was amazing! I ordered a full size one! My lips never looked so good!
Mariaelena V.
Review for: Clear more...
I use this every this is hands down the best product I've ever used for my lips it is pricey but definitely worth it!
Tamie S.
Only used once but help soften my chapped lips. It was a very pretty shimmer color also. Would definitely use again.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I use this when my lips are in bad shape because I know this lip mask will return them to normal! Very moisturizing!
Mariah B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I love this product! It is very thick but it drenches your lips in moisture and preps them wonderfully for lip color.
Brittany M.
Berea, KY
This is so good to keep your lips hydrated! Especially if you put just alittle under your matte liquid lipsticks ūüôā
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
I am in love with this. The champage color is so perfect. And the vanilla smells so good. Definitely worth the buy.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear more...
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Jessica D.