3 colors available

Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Toronto
Review for: Clear
I love love this lip mask! I put it on every night before bed and it feels like a luxurious treatment. It also tastes like sugar which is just icing on the cake.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Clear
This is a very intense lip treatment that is useful for people who suffer from very dry lips. My favorite way to use this product is as an overnight lip mask. After leaving it on my lips overnight, I wake up with soft, plump hydrated lips! I use this product 3 times a week, and the tube lasts a very long while. The taste/scent of this product is very sweet. If you tend to have cracked/flakey lips I wouldn't recommend this product as it doesn't exfoliate the lips, however it is a very good moisturizer.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Favorite lip product ever! The winters here are nasty, this is the best thing when I'm outside in the cold because it stays on top of my lips to protect them!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
toronto, ontario
Review for: Clear
I'm in love with this product. I have that horrible habit of licking lips. With this it's not even a problem since my lips stay so moisturized and happy.
On those rare windy overly cold Canadian days when I get that wind burn, well burn this solves my problem as soon as I apply!
The product is made of 100% edible ingredients too! Why is this not a standard for lip products anyway!? plus that extra reservatrol kinda gimmicky benefit too!
Ohh and PS. The scent!...birthday cake!!
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
aberdare
Review for: Clear
Lubricating and moisturising! What more do you need? Perfect consistency, not sticky or unbearable like most lip conditioners!
Definitely met my expectations 10x more! Perfect!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Review for: Other
I have the maple version/flavour of this and omg it's awesome. I use it as a night mask while I sleep and wake up with the softest lips and it's still on.
Jean M.
Jean M.
I really enjoy this lip mask. It's nice and thick and you can feel it hydrating your lips. It's good alone but also before you use a really bold lippy.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Beirut
Review for: Clear
Love love love this lip mask it makes my lips feel so hydrated and fresh and never dry the packaging is ok but the quality and product is what matters
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Montreal
Can't live without this. It makes my lips feel so nourished, especially in the cold winter days when my lips are constantly cracked. And it actually smells amazing
Laura T.
Laura T.
The red color version of the agave lip mask is my go to when I'm in a rush to add some color to my lips and moisturize - Bonus, it tastes good too!
Jessica D.