3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I love this product, I have very dry lips and this helps me to keep them moisturized. It is such a good formula and I have repurchased it many times before and will repurchase again.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
I got this with a little kit that came with my custom lipsticks from the lip lab in Toronto. It smells amazing, but the price is way too high for my to justify buying it on its own.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other
this is my all time favourite lip balm. great for before lipstick or before bed. the only product that works for my chapped lips. sooooo goood. canadian, and is so clean it's edible.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Hamilton
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My absolute favourite lip mask!!! Helped with my dry lips in the winter so well and so fast!! Got s sample at Sephora then went back and bought it. Went through 4!!! Would recommend for sure ! Amazing product.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Such an amazing lip mask. I don't think me lips ever feel so moisturized after using this. I have one at my nightstand for nighttime. Extra moisture while I sleep is always great.
Jannel P.
Jannel P.
Toronto
One of the best balms I've tried. Adequately hydrating, nourishing, and soothing with a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way. I just find it a bit thick but it's not sticky.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Review for: Clear
I was blown away when I first tried this Lip Mask. I left it on overnight and not only were my lips soft and hydrated in the morning, they actually looked more full and plump. It's a staple for me now.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Review for: Clear, Other
Tastes and smells delicious, it is a bit sticky however. I still like to use it, it's pretty hydrating, not the most hydrating, but does the job, especially for the price!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Review for: Smashed
This product gives you the pigment you'd expect from a satin lipstick, with a glossy finish and consistency of a lip plumper. Difficult to describe but I would highly recommend this product!
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Clear
PROS:
- It smells and tastes very good (similar to a vanilla cake).
- It hydrates incredibly well and for a long period of time.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- It's made of food safe ingredients.

CONS:
- The packing isn't like most lipsticks packages, it's a little tube that isn't very practical. I don't know if I'm brave enough to put it on my purse, I would be afraid of it exploding it or something. But that's ok because I use it twice a day at home only.

OBSERVATIONS:
It has a thick texture, similar to gloss, but it's way more hydrating than a gloss, I think it fells good on the lips. It fixed my chapped lips in one day (I used it 4 times during one day to be honest).
Jessica D.