BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cindy V.
Sydney
Review for: Clear
This product saved my lips! This winter my lips have been so incredibly dry to the point of flaking, chapped lips. I saw some reviews and decided to try it and within only 3 days my lips were beautifully soft, plump, smooth and moisturised! I still can't believe it.. this is a holy grail for me. It is an extremely thick consistency so a little goes a long way. This tube will last you for a very long time. Could not recommend this product enough!!
Monica v.
This is my tried and true. Ever since I've tried this as a sample I have not been without. Always have one in my purse. I have tried the maple Canada Day colour which was an orangey red however I feel the moisturizing isn't as great with this kind and it's more sticky and less slippery. The original agave translucent is probably my all time favorite, however I recently tried the champagne color and the little bit of cold flecks really compliments lips making them look oh so kissable and highlighted.
Citlalli C.
Review for: Clear
I don't use this all the time mainly because I got it for like 30$ and although pricey it works wonders for your lips! My best friend had really chapped lips it was so bad they were like bits and pieces were flaking off of his lips, and he tried everything from lip balm to Chapstick to the medicine Chapstick and nothing worked! That's when I told him to use this product! He used it that night and for the next two nights and his lips were so smooth, it was like a miracle! Definitely worth the money
Katie M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Clear
Worth every penny! I was very skeptical at first to buy this product, as it is very pricey.

Perfect for all seasons, but I find this lip mask is great for sunburnt lips! You only need a very small amount and leave it on for about 10 minutes (or never take it off like me), and your lips will feel like butter!

There is no colour so you can place it over/under a shade if you like, but it definitely helps make those dry/chapped lips kissable.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
I love this product SO much! So much that after the first time I tried the sample I bought the full size right away. I love this and use it as something to put on my lips for a dinner, hanging out with friends or just for the weekend! It gives a gloss but the pink tint makes your lips look naturally a bit redder! It is completely not sticky and does make my lips feel soft!! I LOVE this !!!! I wish it was cheaper so I could buy more !
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I can look past the high prices and the annoying packaging because this is really amazing honestly.
I use this throughout the day and I barely find it necessary anymore to do a lip scrub since my lips are so moisturized and I don't have any dry skin. I keep it minimal when it comes to makeup so this is my holy grail right here when it comes to lip care.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
There is NO OTHER LIP PRODUCT ON PLANET EARTH I love more than this lip mask. You have to try it to believe me! I apply this lip mask before I go to bed and there is still product in the morning! Then I use a lip scrub (I like the Jeffree Star one) to exfoliate my lips and they are SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND HYDRATED OMG IS UNREAL!! And they stay like that throughout the entire day! A must for any liquid lipstick junkie! Got mine at Sephora.
Amy K.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this mask in the champagne shade so I could wear it day and night in the winter when my lips were so dry. The consistency feels like a thick Vaseline, but it is not too sticky. The mask had a long wear time (sometimes I would put it on before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips) and added some moisture into my lips however I don't think I can justify repurchasing this mask for the price point ($30 CAD)
Yulia V.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Clear
To be honest, I did not get what all the hype is about with this mask. Yes, it feels nice on the lips like about anything else I put on them that has a creamy formula. No, I did not notice any significant improvement in the look of my lips after consistently using it overnight for a couple of weeks. I can put any other lip balm before bed and probably get the same result. Sorry, not a fan. especially for the price.
Dina W.
This stuff is serious hydration for your lips. If you find Chapstick or regular drugstore lip balms aren't doing the trick anymore, definitely give this one a shot. It changed my lips completely. No more dryness :) a must have, especially if you're someone who wears lipstick on a daily basis
Jessica D.