BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Amy K.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this mask in the champagne shade so I could wear it day and night in the winter when my lips were so dry. The consistency feels like a thick Vaseline, but it is not too sticky. The mask had a long wear time (sometimes I would put it on before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips) and added some moisture into my lips however I don't think I can justify repurchasing this mask for the price point ($30 CAD)
Yulia V.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Clear
To be honest, I did not get what all the hype is about with this mask. Yes, it feels nice on the lips like about anything else I put on them that has a creamy formula. No, I did not notice any significant improvement in the look of my lips after consistently using it overnight for a couple of weeks. I can put any other lip balm before bed and probably get the same result. Sorry, not a fan. especially for the price.
Dina W.
This stuff is serious hydration for your lips. If you find Chapstick or regular drugstore lip balms aren't doing the trick anymore, definitely give this one a shot. It changed my lips completely. No more dryness :) a must have, especially if you're someone who wears lipstick on a daily basis
Lucy R.
Radcliffe on Trent , Nottingham
Review for: Clear
This is hands down the best lip balm type product I have ever used. I use this every night and it keeps my lips well hydrated and soft. The packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product and allows you to use it all up with any getting left inside. There is also a lot of product for the price so is good value for money and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Review for: Clear
I brought this from Sephora last summer and I currently swear by this stuff. It's really easy to apply and it smells just like chocolate. I use this every night as a lip treatment to keep my lips feeling moisturised and plump. I would defiantly buy it again - in fact, it's currently sitting in my Sephora basket just waiting to be purchased again. Have you tried it? What do you think?
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
This stuff is amazeballs. I wouldnt use it in the daytime. Its very thick, tastes wonderful and is really soothing. I use it at night just before going to bed and let it do its magic. It is a bit sticky but youre not exactly running through a windstorm when wearing it right?
Beth F.
Edmonton
Review for: Clear, Other
These seem super expensive but they last forever and a day. I only use them in the winter or after a long day wearing a harsh liquid lip, because the formula is soo thick that it can almost be uncomfortable if you apply too much. They smell lovely and leave me with super soft morning lips, but it's not a permanent fix for anyone with consistently chapped lips.
Heather J.
Strathmore
Seriously this is Holy grail status and is one of the best glosses/lip treatments on the market. I put this on every night or every second night and my lips are so soft and moisturized the next morning. Dry cracked lips? Chapped lips? Been wearing mattes all day long? Try this. You will not be dissapointed and my lips would probably die without this.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This mask has been a saviour for my dry, chapped lips. I use this right away when I take off lipstick or apply some before bed. It's very thick and very moisturizing. My lips are always so soft in the morning. The only thing I don't like about this is that it comes in a squeezable tube, so it's pretty messy to apply. I will definitely keep buying this!
Christine K.
toronto
Review for: Clear
I love Bite Beauty and I really wanted to love this product but sadly I can't give it a good review. It's pretty expensive for what it is. More like a lip balm than a mask. The vanilla scent is nice but I didn't find this to be that moisturizing.
Jessica D.