3 colors available

Sinyorina H.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
That is the best product ūüĎć
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome ūüĎŹ really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Julie-Anne T.
Julie-Anne T.
This mask makes miracles with my lips. It is so moisturizing and it smells good and sweet. When my lips are chipped and cracked, I put it on before bed and my lips feels way better and softer the next morning. I higly recommand it. It is the only product that changed the condition of my lips that well.
Ayesha M.
Ayesha M.
Pearland , TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask saves my lips in the winter and also when I'm on my weight loss supplements. If my lips are cracked and dry I apply this before bed and my lips feel nourished in the morning. The only drawback is it's quite hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Clear
It's a good lip mask but it's very thick so it's best to use overnight where it won't be disturbed. It's a good treatment and I like to alternate between this and Farmacy's Honey Savior.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask helps to moisturize my lips, but it is really thick and difficult to get out of the tube. You have to warm it up a little bit in order to squeeze it out. A little also goes a long way!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other
this is my all time favourite lip balm. great for before lipstick or before bed. the only product that works for my chapped lips. sooooo goood. canadian, and is so clean it's edible.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
I got this with a little kit that came with my custom lipsticks from the lip lab in Toronto. It smells amazing, but the price is way too high for my to justify buying it on its own.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I love this product, I have very dry lips and this helps me to keep them moisturized. It is such a good formula and I have repurchased it many times before and will repurchase again.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Hamilton
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My absolute favourite lip mask!!! Helped with my dry lips in the winter so well and so fast!! Got s sample at Sephora then went back and bought it. Went through 4!!! Would recommend for sure ! Amazing product.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Such an amazing lip mask. I don't think me lips ever feel so moisturized after using this. I have one at my nightstand for nighttime. Extra moisture while I sleep is always great.
Jessica D.