3 colors available

Madi E.
Madi E.
St. Catharines
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Literally the best lip mask for everyone. Ladies (and men, you're included too) this mask is a perfect nighttime treatment that will ensure that you wake up with plump, hydrated lips. It's also great to add a thin layer underneath of liquid lipsticks for a little extra hydration. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed
Hilary V.
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
Seriously can't live without this!
It is crazy moisturizing, has a great texture, taste and scent. I prefer the clear colour, sometimes I like to use a little bit on cuticles if I get a hangnail.
Nora U.
Nora U.
Review for: Clear
Hands down the best lip mask that I have ever used. It is so hydrating, stays put and smells wonderful. Another plus is that it tastes delicious since it uses food grade ingredients. Even my husband loves it and he loves that it leaves our kisses a little sweeter!
Asma S.
Asma S.
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask! Keeps my lips hydrated for days I only have to use this twice a week either morning or night. I have heard that for some people it may cause a allergic reaction since there is bees wax in it so be careful!
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Review for: Clear
This is an amazing lip mask. It's moisturizing and great to use before bed. I love it during the winter for my chapped lips. It exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to anyone.
Sinyorina H.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
That is the best product ūüĎć
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome ūüĎŹ really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Julie-Anne T.
Julie-Anne T.
This mask makes miracles with my lips. It is so moisturizing and it smells good and sweet. When my lips are chipped and cracked, I put it on before bed and my lips feels way better and softer the next morning. I higly recommand it. It is the only product that changed the condition of my lips that well.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Clear
It's a good lip mask but it's very thick so it's best to use overnight where it won't be disturbed. It's a good treatment and I like to alternate between this and Farmacy's Honey Savior.
Ayesha M.
Ayesha M.
Pearland , TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask saves my lips in the winter and also when I'm on my weight loss supplements. If my lips are cracked and dry I apply this before bed and my lips feel nourished in the morning. The only drawback is it's quite hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask helps to moisturize my lips, but it is really thick and difficult to get out of the tube. You have to warm it up a little bit in order to squeeze it out. A little also goes a long way!
Jessica D.