BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Review for: Smashed more...
Bite is a new lipstick for me. Cruelty free. This lip mask leaves your lips feeling soft and feeling great.
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
Really really good for keeping chapped lips soft and smooth!! I think this is something everyone should use
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Leaves a beautiful finish. Very thick and hydrating. Leaves my lips looking gorgeous. No more chapped lips
Maura B.
Love the flavor and the slight sheen and color and completely rehydrate my lips after using matte lip color
Adriana N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Love this! Feels amazing on the lips and helps with chapped dry lips. Very hydrating and nice color as well
Kria G.
Fairview , Or
Review for: Clear more...
I received my lip mask as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I used it before bed and work up with soft lips.
Shawna A.
Viroqua, WI
Love, love my bite Agave mask! I go between the clear and champagne! Long lasting, super hydrating gloss!
Becky V.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clear more...
Smelled good and nice texture. Made my lips super soft after use. Very thick so a little goes a long way.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
Nice thick formula, no strong taste or scent. Great for overnight moisturizing, or when it's cold outside
Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
This lip mask is amazing I like to put it during the night and when I wake up you're still nice and moist
Jessica D.