BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I like this, but to me it's basically the same as a salve. It's pretty much just a very thick lip balm. I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are moisturised, but nothing special really. My salve from C.O. Bigelow has the same results when I use it before bed, and is $20 cheaper. I wouldn't repurchase this for the price that it is. I feel that this is really over hyped. It's better than a lip balm for sure, but definitely not a miracle worker or holy grail product.
Gabriela R.
Victoria, BC
This lip mask is AHHH-Mazing, unless you have a lanolin allergy.
For the longest time, I sworn by this product as its very nourishing and repairing. Unfurtunately, I developed an allergy and can no longer use this. If it weren't for my allergy, this would still be my HG of lip mask. Very very good for dried, parched lips!
If you find that the packaging annoys you, they now have a stick formula! if you find yourself with an allergy too, try laneige sleeping lip mask<3
Amy H.
Gander, Newfoundland
Review for: Clear
I don't think I can say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim a few years back after hearing so much about it on YouTube and I have never been without it since. I am someone who has perpetually dry lips - I had never found anything to help this. The lip mask is very thick, but not uncomfortable. I find it best to be used at night before bed. When I wake in the morning, I can still feel it on my lips; it's so long lasting! I have to say that since using this, I have not had flaky/dry lips! It's amazing. Even my husband enjoys using it!
Cindy V.
Sydney
Review for: Clear
This product saved my lips! This winter my lips have been so incredibly dry to the point of flaking, chapped lips. I saw some reviews and decided to try it and within only 3 days my lips were beautifully soft, plump, smooth and moisturised! I still can't believe it.. this is a holy grail for me. It is an extremely thick consistency so a little goes a long way. This tube will last you for a very long time. Could not recommend this product enough!!
Monica v.
This is my tried and true. Ever since I've tried this as a sample I have not been without. Always have one in my purse. I have tried the maple Canada Day colour which was an orangey red however I feel the moisturizing isn't as great with this kind and it's more sticky and less slippery. The original agave translucent is probably my all time favorite, however I recently tried the champagne color and the little bit of cold flecks really compliments lips making them look oh so kissable and highlighted.
Citlalli C.
Review for: Clear
I don't use this all the time mainly because I got it for like 30$ and although pricey it works wonders for your lips! My best friend had really chapped lips it was so bad they were like bits and pieces were flaking off of his lips, and he tried everything from lip balm to Chapstick to the medicine Chapstick and nothing worked! That's when I told him to use this product! He used it that night and for the next two nights and his lips were so smooth, it was like a miracle! Definitely worth the money
Katie M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Clear
Worth every penny! I was very skeptical at first to buy this product, as it is very pricey.

Perfect for all seasons, but I find this lip mask is great for sunburnt lips! You only need a very small amount and leave it on for about 10 minutes (or never take it off like me), and your lips will feel like butter!

There is no colour so you can place it over/under a shade if you like, but it definitely helps make those dry/chapped lips kissable.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
I love this product SO much! So much that after the first time I tried the sample I bought the full size right away. I love this and use it as something to put on my lips for a dinner, hanging out with friends or just for the weekend! It gives a gloss but the pink tint makes your lips look naturally a bit redder! It is completely not sticky and does make my lips feel soft!! I LOVE this !!!! I wish it was cheaper so I could buy more !
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I can look past the high prices and the annoying packaging because this is really amazing honestly.
I use this throughout the day and I barely find it necessary anymore to do a lip scrub since my lips are so moisturized and I don't have any dry skin. I keep it minimal when it comes to makeup so this is my holy grail right here when it comes to lip care.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
There is NO OTHER LIP PRODUCT ON PLANET EARTH I love more than this lip mask. You have to try it to believe me! I apply this lip mask before I go to bed and there is still product in the morning! Then I use a lip scrub (I like the Jeffree Star one) to exfoliate my lips and they are SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND HYDRATED OMG IS UNREAL!! And they stay like that throughout the entire day! A must for any liquid lipstick junkie! Got mine at Sephora.
Jessica D.