3 colors available

Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Little Rapids , NL
Review for: Clear
So moisturizing . The only downfall is that a friend gave it to me after having a reaction to it so I would suggest for people with very sensitive lips to try this product before purchasing . But I love it !
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Clear
This is what I use on my lips in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night! I wake up in the morning and my lips are still soft and supple. I can't get enough. This will always be a beauty staple of mine!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Greenfield Park, QC
Review for: Clear
I think this smells and tastes really good, but I don't find it hydrated my lips very much. The formula is very thick and sticky, which is OK for wearing overnight, but I wouldn't wear this during the day.
Grace I.
Grace I.
London
Review for: Clear
My absolute FAVOURITE lip balm/mask I have ever used. My lips are plumper from using it as it keeps them so hydrated. I'm also an avid liquid lipstick user so this helps to stop them drying out from that.
K M.
K M.
Very moisturizing. I like to put this on before bed and wake up with smooth and supple lips. It is a very thick product so it does take a good squeeze to get it from the tube but a little goes a long way.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I have the maple lip mask made for Canadians. The product smells great, sticks well to the lips and gives a nice maple glow to the lips. I wear this out for the day as well as before bed to keep my lips looking nice. Highly recommend.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Chatham, ON
I just recently bought this product after receiving a sample of it. I absolutely love it, I have really dry lips during the winter, this helps hydrate a lot, I always put it on at night and even during the day, I will for sure keep buying this product, it is well worth the $30.
⛪️ G.
⛪️ G.
scarborough
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I really love this product . The taste and smell MMMMM like custard ! It makes the lips sooooo soft and moist and glossy. Packaging is cute. It's pretty sticky so beware . But the colour and feeling it gives the lips is so worth it
Paige L.
Paige L.
Toronto, ON
I was skeptical as to whether this was actually worth $30.. but I love it! I would definitely purchase this again, once I finish this one. A little goes a long way, so I hope it will last a while. It is super moisturizing and smells amazing. And it is made in Canada! :)
Madi E.
Madi E.
St. Catharines
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Literally the best lip mask for everyone. Ladies (and men, you're included too) this mask is a perfect nighttime treatment that will ensure that you wake up with plump, hydrated lips. It's also great to add a thin layer underneath of liquid lipsticks for a little extra hydration. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed
Jessica D.