BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
Review for: Clear
This stuff is really amazing ! This is the only lip balm that actually hydrates my lips . I used to have the detest lips and they used to always burn and then I started using this product. It helped my lips so much ! I have been using this product for over 1 year and it works amazingly well
Jashika G.
This lip mask is everything. It's so hydrating especially during this cold season it's kept my lips very hydrated and has stopped my lips from cracking. My lipsticks apply on a lot smoother
Elenna B.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Smashed
This is such a lovey colour and so nourishing! The colour is great for when your lips need help and you also want to look put together. It is thick, but I love a good thick mask of hydration on my lips. Obviously it transfers a lot, but you can't expect anything else with a lip mask. Great glossy finish, and I feel so good wearing it. Nothing against other brands, but bite has my heart always.
Riva C.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Clear
I think the reason why I'm a lip care product junkie is because it was always hard to find a product that meets my needs until this one! I have dry, flaky, peeling lips all year round. A little bit of the agave mask before bedtime make my lips soft for the next day. I'm planning to buy the new holiday set they have which includes the mask, the balm and a scrub. Very looking forward to trying other products in the Agave line.
Bianca A.
Yes! This is my night time lip treatment or my after a long night out with lipstick repair heaven. It is very heavy on lips but I like that feeling when my lips hurt and need hydrating. I would not change much except the price point is pretty expensive and after a while it is not cery hygenic to keep a long time and starts smelling
Christine S.
Medicine Hat, AB
Review for: Clear
I tend to judge a lip moisturizer by whether I can still feel it in the morning when I've put it on before bed and this passes the test. It has a sweet sort of marshmallow scent. The only thing I dislike is that it is very thick and quite hard to squeeze out of the tube, especially if it's cold
Jeanette N.
Kelowna
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this product, the smell, the colour and it tastes good too. My lips look great when I use this, my only real complaint is the tube it comes it. It is a little difficult to squeeze out and you need to use your finger to apply it. It would be nicer in an applicator.
Marjorie B.
St-germain-de-grantham, QC
Review for: Smashed
Tried a sample of this and fell in love. Really hydrating for the lips ! The perfect mask for winter season ! Bought the full size ! Was convinced with the sample. Tried all three colors, but prefered the red color since it gave my lips a rosé tint that I liked !
haidy h.
cairo
Review for: Smashed
I am obsessed with Chapstick and lip gloss (although I have never finished an entire tube of either because I lose it somewhere along the way), but Bite is my new favorite, and I think I might actually finish this tube, YAY! It is made with all natural products and leaves your lips hydrated and silky smooth. This product tastes (of course I licked my lips as soon as I put it on, WHO DOESN'T?) and smells wonderful as well! I bought it in the satin finish that is a perfect pink color for my lips. It adds just a hint of color and shine without all the sticky mess of your normal lip gloss. I use it during the day with my makeup and at night before I go to sleep and my lips have never felt better.
Autumn Y.
Paphos
Review for: Clear
Lip rescue! So moisturizing! Even when my lips were cracked, red, flaking and terrible with Accutane. This agave lip treatment saved me. One of my friends gave me a tube because she felt bad for me during the winter. I used it until I ran out. Worth it.
Jessica D.