3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Virginie D.
Virginie D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Looking at the reviews I was hyped and relieved that my problem with my dry lips will come to an end. However when I tried on this product, I felt like my lips were burning. Maybe it is the vanilla scent that caused this because I have a sensitive skin.
Autumn Y.
Autumn Y.
Paphos
Review for: Clear
Lip rescue! So moisturizing! Even when my lips were cracked, red, flaking and terrible with Accutane. This agave lip treatment saved me. One of my friends gave me a tube because she felt bad for me during the winter. I used it until I ran out. Worth it.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kingston
I have been using the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask every night for the last 2 years, I apply it right before I go to bed and am surprised to still find the mask on my lips in the morning. It makes my lips moisturized, soft and plump. I don't think I could ever live without this product in my routine.
Cee-Cee R.
Cee-Cee R.
I simply cannot rave enough about this product. Yes it is a little 'sticky' but the results are amazing. I tend to use this during the winter and change in seasons where my skin and lips are temperamental. My tip: use this at night time and apply a thicker layer to bed (if using the clear not tinted one). You'll wake up with soft plumped lips. Cream lipsticks will apply without any difficulties. Trust me on this :)
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Stratford, ON
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment EVER! I wear a lot of lipstick/lip stains/liquid lip colours so my lips can get so dry and flakey. I use this every single night and my lips have improved dramatically. I can't recommend this enough, you need to try it!
Laurianne B.
Laurianne B.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a treat. Wear it to bed and your lips are just renewed the next morning. I have tried all three shades of this but I must say the clear one is my favorite. So multi-use : at night, under lipstick to prep, over lipstick to gloss, the possibilities are endless!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
SIK-E-DAKH, BC
I USE THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY! it makes my lips so soft! My boyfriend even likes it too!
I put lots on and i go up and give him a big kiss lol! Our lips get so soft! I'm getting the original one for him. I have the red one and it gives a little tint.
Christine K.
Christine K.
toronto
Review for: Clear
I love Bite Beauty and I really wanted to love this product but sadly I can't give it a good review. It's pretty expensive for what it is. More like a lip balm than a mask. The vanilla scent is nice but I didn't find this to be that moisturizing.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Love these masks. I wear mine while I sleep and it's so hydrating I wake up with the softest most luxurious lips. Works very well. It's super thick but provides a lot of protection and hydration. It's like the rest button for dry/cracked lips.
Jessica D.