BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mariaelena V.
Review for: Clear more...
I use this every this is hands down the best product I've ever used for my lips it is pricey but definitely worth it!
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
I am in love with this. The champage color is so perfect. And the vanilla smells so good. Definitely worth the buy.
Brittany M.
Berea, KY
This is so good to keep your lips hydrated! Especially if you put just alittle under your matte liquid lipsticks 🙂
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear more...
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
Makes my lips super soft love to apply it before, make my lips soft for my lipsticks application best lip treatment
Alysha R.
love this lip mask ive gotten all my coworkers to buy it too because it lasts all day applying it in the morning
Stacy S.
Van nuys, CA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
This stuff is amazing and leaves my lips so soft. Best stuff I've ever had. My daughter and I both love it.
Adel A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Clear more...
The most moisturizing/ hydrating lip mask out there. This is truly a thick product and a little goes a long way!
Jessica D.