BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cassandra D.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Clear
This lip mask hydrates your lips for longer then 12 hours. I put this on before I go to bed and my lips never dry out and the whole next day they are still hydrated and moisturized I do not need to apply and lip chap!!! I love it and will buy this forever.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip mask! If you love lip treatments or masks then you need to try this one. I use it all through the day as i get dry lips and i like a nice thick chapstick! When i apply it at bed my lips still have it on in the morning. Very moisturizing!!!
CC S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Clear
I first got this as a sample and I love it! I also like that they have a few variations in the tints because it's also great for the day time. I wear lipstick every day and it's soo important to keep your lips moisturized. This baby does the trick!
Clarissa C.
Review for: Clear
I have really dry lips that always have really flaky skin but after I started using this lip mask along with the Bite Sugar Scrub, my lips are soooooooo soft! I wake up in the morning with fully hydrated lips! Not chapped in the slightest :)
Shahreen S.
Review for: Clear
I can't go to sleep without putting this on! It's amazing. A little hard to apply straight out of the tube but who cares. It's great product, moisturizing and will last for months! If you don't have it. I'd suggest getting it ASAP!!
genesis m.
Review for: Clear
The most moisturizing product I've ever found. I used it throughout the day. It's not super long wearing or staining, but such a pleasure to apply and so easy to apply I don't mind. and i would buy again. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE IT
April P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is expensive for the size but it's the most hydrating formula I have ever used. If you use mate lip sticks and your lips are cracky this product will heal you up In just one use. I love this and would recommend it.
CeCe L.
Toronto
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favvvvvvvvv omgggggggg it's so soft and creamy and makes your lips so perfectly smooth and pouty ugh amazing you know? Smells great too
Ria B.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver. I had a problem with chapped lips, and not only that but the skin on the corners of my mouth would crack and it was one of the most painful things ever. I couldn't eat or talk properly cause I can feel my mouth literally ripping apart. I tried Vaseline and all other types of lip balms and treatments. at first I was hesitant because this was pretty pricey but I'm glad I tried it out. it saved my life, my lips and my skin. I use this every night and everyday before I put on my make up. My lips have never felt so smooth and plump. When I use it in the morning, I find it helps fill out the lines on my lips and my lipstick goes on so much smoothr. I have thick lips naturally and this makes it look like I had lip fillers on. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the packaging. The gray bits are starting to peel off so whenever I touch it, I get gray flecks on my hands but I don't care cause the product itself is wonderful.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Review for: Clear
This is one of those products that just lives up to its hype. My lips have been dry, rough and cracked due to a run-in with a cold sore. This lip mask is amazing. It feels thick at first but almost melts onto your lips, feeling very luxurious, nourishing and protective. This product not only smells amazing, but tastes sweet as well. As with Bite Beauty's other products, this product uses organic and edible ingredients. I put this on at bedtime and when I woke up in the morning to get ready for work, my lips were noticeably softer and smoother, with just a hint of the product left. It certainly seemed as though the mask absorbed well into my lips and helped heal them. Glad I purchased this - will be great for the winter months.
Jessica D.