3 colors available

Hilliary S.
Hilliary S.
St. John's, Newfoundland
Review for: Clear
Best Lip mask I've ever used, hands down. I put this on over night, and my lips felt amazing after words. Unfortunately I only had a sample, so price wise I'm not so sure about, but I will definitely get the full size ! It seems like a little will go a long ways, so I'm sure it's worth the money !
Anastasia D.
Anastasia D.
Review for: Clear
A God-send. It was the ONLY product that hydrated my lips thoroughly while I was on accutane. I would wake up and my lips would feel soft. 1000% recommend this - it's better than Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, lanolin, and all drugstore lip balms such as Carmex, Nivea, Blistex etc. The best.
Kara M.
Kara M.
This mask is really expensive but is honestly the yummiest tasting lip mask I've ever tried. I've heard some people are allergic to the lanolin in this but it's not a problem for me at all, although it is something to be aware of. The packaging could be unsanitary if you are taking it with you because you have to use your finger to apply the product but I use it before bed and it's awesome! It's a luxury purchase for sure, but even on my student budget, totally worth it!
Elaine M.
Elaine M.
I love this stuff.  This is definitely something that I will repurchase.  I use this when I start to feel my lips getting chapped or when they are cracking and it rescues them so nicely.  A little goes a long way for sure.  It smells really nice and works wonders.
Devon T.
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is very pricey, but worth every penny. If you have dry or chapped lips, or wear a lot of liquid lipstick this is the treatment for you. A little goes a long way so it does last a really long time. I put it on before bed and wake up with the softest, most moisturized lips!
chantal m.
chantal m.
Yas yas yaaaaaaas literally the best thing since sliced bread. I out this on before bed.. beautiful full and moisturized plumped lips next morning, I use this before makeup..amazing lipstick and liquid lipstick application. The best more moisturizing and hydration lip balm/mask of life
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
Oh my god I cannot say how much I love this!! It tastes and smells so amazing and it is the most deeply hydrating lip product I've found! I put it on at night after a good lip exfoliator (I like the bite beauty one as well) and I wake up with smooth, plump hydrated and flake free lips!
Cyrena E.
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
I discovered this on a makeup blog. I've been using this for over a month now. I usually just wear it to bed. It leaves lips feeling moisturized and smooth. It removes any dry skin. It has a sweet fragrance. I would recommend to others. Love it! There's a reason this is a cult product!
Jeanette N.
Jeanette N.
Kelowna
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this product, the smell, the colour and it tastes good too. My lips look great when I use this, my only real complaint is the tube it comes it. It is a little difficult to squeeze out and you need to use your finger to apply it. It would be nicer in an applicator.
Puja P.
Puja P.
Heard good things about it and picked it up because my lips aarw always chapped! My lips stay so moist and hydrated after using this mask! It works really well and really gets in the skin! I'm going to buy another one right now
Jessica D.