BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Felicia S.
Review for: Clear
For the last 2 years this product has been I my beauty bag. I love that Bite is a Canadian company and made in Toronto. It's a moisturizing all natural product. My lips have never been smoother since I was introduced to his product. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear
A must-have for matte lip lovers. It cures dry skin overnight and keeps your lips soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way and you don't have to reapply. It's really thick and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I use this nightly and have a few tubes so it's always within reach.
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Thick and long lasting lip care. This stuff really hydrates and treats your lips. I don't use it as often because regular use was making my lips peel dry skin a lot. But when you need a long lasting lip balm, this does the trick. And a little goes such a long way!
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
Review for: Clear
I use this right before going to bed. I wake up and my lips are soft, hydrated and plump. I am generally not a fan of using anything on my lips overnight, but I make the exception when it comes to this product. It is heavy, sticky and can be a little messy.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Clear
This lip mask hydrates your lips for longer then 12 hours. I put this on before I go to bed and my lips never dry out and the whole next day they are still hydrated and moisturized I do not need to apply and lip chap!!! I love it and will buy this forever.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip mask! If you love lip treatments or masks then you need to try this one. I use it all through the day as i get dry lips and i like a nice thick chapstick! When i apply it at bed my lips still have it on in the morning. Very moisturizing!!!
CC S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Clear
I first got this as a sample and I love it! I also like that they have a few variations in the tints because it's also great for the day time. I wear lipstick every day and it's soo important to keep your lips moisturized. This baby does the trick!
Clarissa C.
Review for: Clear
I have really dry lips that always have really flaky skin but after I started using this lip mask along with the Bite Sugar Scrub, my lips are soooooooo soft! I wake up in the morning with fully hydrated lips! Not chapped in the slightest :)
Shahreen S.
Review for: Clear
I can't go to sleep without putting this on! It's amazing. A little hard to apply straight out of the tube but who cares. It's great product, moisturizing and will last for months! If you don't have it. I'd suggest getting it ASAP!!
genesis m.
Review for: Clear
The most moisturizing product I've ever found. I used it throughout the day. It's not super long wearing or staining, but such a pleasure to apply and so easy to apply I don't mind. and i would buy again. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE IT
Jessica D.