BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I love love love this stuff! Yes, it's expensive, but it totally transformed my dry, winter lips. Would highly recommend!
Alyssa W.
Spicewood, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I use this every night. Even in the cold or wind chill this leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Favorite lip mask!
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
This is extremely hydrating. Stays on all day and actually helps exfoliate the lips because it's so hydrating. Love this.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
Holy grail beauty product!! ALWAYS cures my chapped lips. I use at night and daily as a gloss. Champagne is my favorite.
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I received this in a sample but want to splurge to buy the full size! I used it before bed and it made my lips so soft!
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Clear more...
This stuff is pretty amazing. You can wear it by itself or put some on before bed and wake up with super hydrated lips.
Shannon K.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Very pretty color in a neutral shade. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a a long time. It is very sticky.
Christine M.
Burton, MI
Great product. Can be a little messy. Product feels great and lips and is great over a lip liner or dryer lip product.
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Clear more...
Expensive but fantastic. It has such a great consistency and is moisturizing. Super happy and now I want the pink shade
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love this little mask. During the dry cold winter, it takes over my lip balms. Nothing heals my lips better!
Jessica D.