3 colors available

Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Clear
Obsessed with this lip mask! This formula is pretty thick which is what i love about it. I love to put this on before bed to really hydrate my lips. I also put this on while doing the rest of my makeup so my lips are hydrated before applying my lipstick. Seriously obsessed!
April D.
April D.
Review for: Smashed
When I first saw this I thought the price was too high for a lip therapy. Then I received a sample with Sephora and loved it so much that I purchased a full tube of it. I love to put this on my lips before bed. In the morning my lips are very smooth. It is worth the price.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
New Madrid, MO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample and had to buy the full product. I use it at night before bed and my lips still feel smooth and protected in the morning, it goes in so easily, smells great and taste good too. The color is subtle and perfect! I will have to repurchase this for sure!
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Clear
I'm obsessed with this lip mask! I use it as a lip gloss product more than a mask. A little bit goes a long way and it makes my lips look beautiful. It is a bit expensive but it lasts a very long time and is totally worth the price. Bite beauty makes the best lip products!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Review for: Smashed
This product makes my chapped lips so soft! It also gives my lips a pretty tint and a long lasting shine. I love that I can wear it throughout the day or to bed depending on what's convenient for me. This is my first time buying this product and I'd buy it again and again.
Joley W.
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is more than just a lip mask. I even use it during the day during the cold winter months. My lips get dry very easily, and this stuff is a lifesaver. After wearing it all night, I wake up and my lips are super soft. It is a small bottle, but a little goes a long way.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Incredible lip mask! This stuff is insanely hydrating and softening. It smells lovely too! I love that Bite Beauty products are natural too, all the ingredients they use are food grade so technically their products are edible. I would not recommend eating them though lol
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This lip mask is unbelievable! It hydrates your lips so well. The formula is thick and it stays on forever and is very comfortable on the lips. I love using it at night because you wake up with hydrated, plump, youthful looking lips. It's amazing I will buy this forever!
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Clear
I looooove this product so much. I have super dry lips that no amount of chapstick can save, but after using this lip mask, i can go all day proudly with my soft plump lips! I love that it comes in a squeeze tube as well, which makes it so travel friendly. def recommend!
Ashlei C.
Ashlei C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing. Leaves my lips feeling extra moisturized and gives a pretty shine. Not to sparkly, which is a plus. A little goes a long way & it lasts for a few hours. However, Im not to thrilled with the price. $26 seems a bit much for a lip gloss/balm/mask.
Jessica D.