BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cristina S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear
Great mask, I usually only use it at night time before bed, as it is quite thick. It leaves my nice and moisturised the next morning. Its also great for winter days when you're spending it outdoors and want to prevent dry lips from happening. Would definitely recommend. It can however be quite difficult to get out of the tube when it gets a bit chilly. It also smells great!
Sarah H.
Georgetown, ON
Review for: Clear
This stuff is amazing! So thick and luxurious, I put it on before bed and my lips are so super soft and plumped up by morning, I can still feel it on! It's a bit sticky for daytime but the only stuff I've used that lasts the whole night. Smells and tastes lovely, pair it with a good lip scrub and you'll never need anything else for your lips every again :)
Michelle P.
London
This is one of my favourite products. I have struggled with chapped lips my whole life, and this lip mask has transformed my lips! I put it on every night and my lips are not chapped the next morning. It is thick, so that's why I suggest only wearing it at night. This product also lasts forever, I use mine every day and it lasts eight months!
Gift P.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is everything and more. It delivers so much intensive moisture to your lips, it's amazing for anyone who has really dry lips or that get chapped easily. I love wearing it at night be before bedtime or underneath a liquid lipstick to make it more comfortable to wear. Everyone needs this in their life I swear.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I've always used the classic version, but I can't get enough of the champagne now! The formula is exactly the same, but the subtle pink and shimmer in the champagne is so nice. It's really great for those times when your lips need some daytime tlc but you still want something that looks sweet. The flavor is bomb too.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Clear
I've been suffering from extremely dry and chapped lips since the weather has been getting colder (Canadian winter is fast approaching!). I love how thick and moisturizing this "mask" is. I love how it's a leave on treatment. I wear it over night and my lips are super soft and moisturized when I wake up!
Tanya V.
Review for: Clear
Ooooooo Yes its my go to mask!! I usually apply it at night before going to bed to make sure my lips going to be moisturised during the day. In the morning i still have mask on my lips and my lips feel soft. I just apply my lip stick on top and ready to go.

If you never tried it, you should !!!
Lana G.
Review for: Clear
This is a lip saviour! Dry, chapped winter lips are cured! It smells so sweet and delicious and it lasts the entire night! My only qualm, is that it is a bit expensive for a lip balm. However it's the best lip balm I have ever used. Haven't decided if I will repurchase once it runs out!
Felicia S.
Review for: Clear
For the last 2 years this product has been I my beauty bag. I love that Bite is a Canadian company and made in Toronto. It's a moisturizing all natural product. My lips have never been smoother since I was introduced to his product. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear
A must-have for matte lip lovers. It cures dry skin overnight and keeps your lips soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way and you don't have to reapply. It's really thick and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I use this nightly and have a few tubes so it's always within reach.
Jessica D.