3 colors available

Amy K.
Amy K.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this mask in the champagne shade so I could wear it day and night in the winter when my lips were so dry. The consistency feels like a thick Vaseline, but it is not too sticky. The mask had a long wear time (sometimes I would put it on before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips) and added some moisture into my lips however I don't think I can justify repurchasing this mask for the price point ($30 CAD)
Yulia V.
Yulia V.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Clear
To be honest, I did not get what all the hype is about with this mask. Yes, it feels nice on the lips like about anything else I put on them that has a creamy formula. No, I did not notice any significant improvement in the look of my lips after consistently using it overnight for a couple of weeks. I can put any other lip balm before bed and probably get the same result. Sorry, not a fan. especially for the price.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Review for: Clear
This is hands down the best lip balm type product I have ever used. I use this every night and it keeps my lips well hydrated and soft. The packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product and allows you to use it all up with any getting left inside. There is also a lot of product for the price so is good value for money and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
There is NO OTHER LIP PRODUCT ON PLANET EARTH I love more than this lip mask. You have to try it to believe me! I apply this lip mask before I go to bed and there is still product in the morning! Then I use a lip scrub (I like the Jeffree Star one) to exfoliate my lips and they are SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND HYDRATED OMG IS UNREAL!! And they stay like that throughout the entire day! A must for any liquid lipstick junkie! Got mine at Sephora.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Edmonton
Review for: Clear, Other
These seem super expensive but they last forever and a day. I only use them in the winter or after a long day wearing a harsh liquid lip, because the formula is soo thick that it can almost be uncomfortable if you apply too much. They smell lovely and leave me with super soft morning lips, but it's not a permanent fix for anyone with consistently chapped lips.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This mask has been a saviour for my dry, chapped lips. I use this right away when I take off lipstick or apply some before bed. It's very thick and very moisturizing. My lips are always so soft in the morning. The only thing I don't like about this is that it comes in a squeezable tube, so it's pretty messy to apply. I will definitely keep buying this!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Strathmore
Seriously this is Holy grail status and is one of the best glosses/lip treatments on the market. I put this on every night or every second night and my lips are so soft and moisturized the next morning. Dry cracked lips? Chapped lips? Been wearing mattes all day long? Try this. You will not be dissapointed and my lips would probably die without this.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
I have mixed feelings about this product. It's definitely something I'd only apply before going to bed- I applied it during the day once and my lips kept peeling. When I applied it at night however, I woke up with super soft lips that lasted the majority of the day. Not sure that it's anything special, but it does what it's supposed to.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Yes! This is my night time lip treatment or my after a long night out with lipstick repair heaven. It is very heavy on lips but I like that feeling when my lips hurt and need hydrating. I would not change much except the price point is pretty expensive and after a while it is not cery hygenic to keep a long time and starts smelling
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
I finally managed to get a hold of some sealed sample packets to test these on my lips! I know Sephora makes samples but for lip products... I'm not down haha. After testing out 3 shades over a few days, my lips have been noticeably smoother and softer. I prefer the original mask as it's more matte looking but they're all wonderful and so worth checking out!
Jessica D.