BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jillian P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing! It is like therapy for super-chapped lips AND has a tint of color too it. It's essentially a very moisturizer gloss. I love this one, but I prefer the clear one. I have bought multiple of each.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Clear
UPDATE: PLEASE DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE USE! Many reports of surprise reaction to this product. (Search online!) I had an allergic reaction to this, suspecting the second highest ingredient called "Lanolin." This is the first time I have ever reacted horribly to a product. I used this product on and off and noticed my lips were scaling with tiny bumps, so I decided to fully use the agave mask as a treatment. Used it repeatedly for 5 days and I woke up with HUGE swollen lips with a rash lips, scaly and itchy. Then I realized that this was the culprit! Lanolin is okay for me in Burt's Bees but the BITE Agave mask has such high content, it can cause a reaction to some.

Sad this product didn't work for me. It felt so conditioning and soft for my lips. The product also smells so yummy.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a gorgeous lip mask that give your lips a gorgeous sparkle on the lips. It isn't glossy but it sparkles. I use this alone giving my natural lip color a pop. It helps keeping my lips soft. It is alittle sticky but I don't mind. I only wish is I didn't have to use my finger to apply.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I really wanted to love this but I am a little disappointed in it. It is nice and thick, and smells fantastic, but for a lip mask I find it absorbs super quick and I wake up with dry lips. I have very dry lips to begin with, fresh sugar lip treatment and aquaphor are my go to. It's an okay lip balm, but for $26 I'm not sure it's worth it if you have super dry cracked lips
Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
This lip mask is amazing I like to put it during the night and when I wake up you're still nice and moist
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
Review for: Clear
I got a Sample from Sephora and let me tell you it's an amazing product it's a bit pricey for a lip mask but it's worth it it makes you lips so hydrated and nice
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver especially for the winter months! I apply it every night right before bed - you only need a very little bit! When I wake up in the morning, my lips are so hydrated and smooth and stay that way the whole day! It's pricey but worth it!
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Clear
I LOVEEEEE this stuff!!! My lips feel amazing after using this. Girl at Sephora said it works wonders for irritated peely noses (after colds) and that's what I use it for too! This product last a long time. My fiancé even steels this out of my purse to use on himself!
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
A nightly ritual. I exfoliate with a lip scrub and I have been using the champagne one. I love the scent and the application. I did try carrying it with me and it froze pretty easily in my pocket and became difficult to get out of tube. So it now just stays on my bathroom sink for when I'm getting ready for bed. I would like to try the other options they have too
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! This is in my top 2 that I alternate with and it's amazing. I usually do a lip scrub every other night then apply this liberally. I never need to reapply as it stays on and keeps working all through the night. I wake up with super soft lips and it has shown long term benefits as well.I also keep one in my bag during the cold New England months for those whipping cold days to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold. The best lip nourishment and moisturizer ever. I'll never stop using this mask!
Jessica D.