3 colors available

Katie M.
Katie M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Clear
Worth every penny! I was very skeptical at first to buy this product, as it is very pricey.

Perfect for all seasons, but I find this lip mask is great for sunburnt lips! You only need a very small amount and leave it on for about 10 minutes (or never take it off like me), and your lips will feel like butter!

There is no colour so you can place it over/under a shade if you like, but it definitely helps make those dry/chapped lips kissable.
Khaoula A.
Khaoula A.
Berrechid , 61 hay moulay rachid
Review for: Clear
This is by far the most incredible lip balm I have ever come across. I originally got this from a friend, and then purchased two more! I put this on my lips before I go to bed, and my lips are still moisturized in the morning!! NOTHING has ever stay on my lips the entire night! I also love using this during the day and it lasts for HOURS even if I eat and drink. Smells wonderful, and since a little dab 'ill do ya, the tube will last forever
Veronique D.
Veronique D.
North Bay, ON
I love this product SO much! So much that after the first time I tried the sample I bought the full size right away. I love this and use it as something to put on my lips for a dinner, hanging out with friends or just for the weekend! It gives a gloss but the pink tint makes your lips look naturally a bit redder! It is completely not sticky and does make my lips feel soft!! I LOVE this !!!! I wish it was cheaper so I could buy more !
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I can look past the high prices and the annoying packaging because this is really amazing honestly.
I use this throughout the day and I barely find it necessary anymore to do a lip scrub since my lips are so moisturized and I don't have any dry skin. I keep it minimal when it comes to makeup so this is my holy grail right here when it comes to lip care.
Amy K.
Amy K.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this mask in the champagne shade so I could wear it day and night in the winter when my lips were so dry. The consistency feels like a thick Vaseline, but it is not too sticky. The mask had a long wear time (sometimes I would put it on before bed and wake up and still feel it on my lips) and added some moisture into my lips however I don't think I can justify repurchasing this mask for the price point ($30 CAD)
Yulia V.
Yulia V.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Clear
To be honest, I did not get what all the hype is about with this mask. Yes, it feels nice on the lips like about anything else I put on them that has a creamy formula. No, I did not notice any significant improvement in the look of my lips after consistently using it overnight for a couple of weeks. I can put any other lip balm before bed and probably get the same result. Sorry, not a fan. especially for the price.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Review for: Clear
This is hands down the best lip balm type product I have ever used. I use this every night and it keeps my lips well hydrated and soft. The packaging makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product and allows you to use it all up with any getting left inside. There is also a lot of product for the price so is good value for money and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
There is NO OTHER LIP PRODUCT ON PLANET EARTH I love more than this lip mask. You have to try it to believe me! I apply this lip mask before I go to bed and there is still product in the morning! Then I use a lip scrub (I like the Jeffree Star one) to exfoliate my lips and they are SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND HYDRATED OMG IS UNREAL!! And they stay like that throughout the entire day! A must for any liquid lipstick junkie! Got mine at Sephora.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Edmonton
Review for: Clear, Other
These seem super expensive but they last forever and a day. I only use them in the winter or after a long day wearing a harsh liquid lip, because the formula is soo thick that it can almost be uncomfortable if you apply too much. They smell lovely and leave me with super soft morning lips, but it's not a permanent fix for anyone with consistently chapped lips.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This mask has been a saviour for my dry, chapped lips. I use this right away when I take off lipstick or apply some before bed. It's very thick and very moisturizing. My lips are always so soft in the morning. The only thing I don't like about this is that it comes in a squeezable tube, so it's pretty messy to apply. I will definitely keep buying this!
Jessica D.