3 colors available

Alison B.
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl, Other
By far the best lip balm on the market, but also has the worst packing on the market. I first tried this as a sample from Sephora, then went to the mall the next day to buy it. It's that good. My lips feel like they are in heaven after using it. I have really dry lips and am in constant need of moisture. Every other nourishing lip product I have ever used ends up leaving me with small white pieces around my mouth from the balm balling up. This product stays evenly on your lips and stays true to its colour. I now own this product in every shade available. The reason this review is 3 stars is because the packaging is AWFUL. Bite is a Canadian based and owned brand, yet the package cannot withstand cold temperatures. I left it in my purse in the car for about an hour in the winter, and the packaging completely cracked and the product spilled out.
Saima M.
Saima M.
This lip mask is a life saver for me. My lips get very dry due to some medicines that cause dryness of mouth. I have tried all kind of lip products. There are a few lip balms that help a lot to keep my lips moisturizer but on the days when I am having excessive problem and feel like Balm isn't helping then this ,ask is my final resort. It is pricey but the tube lasts a long long time. Only down size is packaging. The metal tube sometimes punctures when there is still lots of product left inside and also paint on the tube comes off like crazy. I'll happily give it five stars if Bite changed packaging. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Kidwelly
If you suffer with extremely dry/cracked lips, then you're gonna thank me later with this one! I got this product free when I visited the Bite Lip Lab in NYC. I created two bespoke lipsticks and got the Agave lip mask along with a free lip scrub as part of the service! Uhhh score! This is a heavy duty, 'I'm gonna heal you baby' lip mask that my lips have thanked me for! Especially in Winter! If I haven't drank enough in the day then I will turn to this product to heal and moisturise my lips over night. I'll put it on about 10pm and no lie, it's still on by 6am! It's nourishing, thick and comfortable to wear! If you don't mind spending that bit extra then I would say this product will change your lips for the better! Beautifully nourishing!
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC

Since I have very dry lips that get extremely dry during winter, I was really excited to try the Agave Lip Mask.
This mask was a member of my Sephora favorites list for a while now,
but the price tag always stops me from buying it. A deluxe sample was a
good way to test how would it perform on my lips, especially during
winter.

The mask itself is yellowish, very think and tastes sweet. Because of
it thickness, it does stay put, but the sweetness make me lick it off
of my lips. Because of this, I’ve only used it right before bed. It goes on completely clear. I’ve used it when my lips were particularly
dry and chapped. It has definitely helped me, but I
still need to use a lip balm during the day.

DeeDee C.
DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl, Other
I have tried a lot of lip balms but they have no lasting power. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best. It is thick but not gooey and it stays on so you get lasting hydration. Works really well for outdoor sports summer or winter. With the sheer tints and shimmer it is subtle to wear any time even with you favorite lipstick. The price is decent and tube lasts a long time. The only little thing is that when it is really cold you need to warm the tube in your palm in order to squeeze out some of the mask. I have already re-purchased this a few times now. Why pay for in-expensive balms that need re-application over and over when you can pay a bit more for a lip balm that works and lasts!
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Overall I really like this product. The formula is very thick, making it really hard to get out of the tube. The clear (original) one I have is in more of a metal type tube so is extremely hard to get out of and the tubes sides broke open so when I squeeze the product comes out the tears.
The champagne one is in a plastic type material tube, which I’m guessing is the repackaging. Much easier to get out but still hard because of how thick the product is.
With that being said the packaging is the only thing I dislike. Because it is so thick it is extremely moisturizing. I especially love this as a sleeping mask or in the winter.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I like this, but to me it's basically the same as a salve. It's pretty much just a very thick lip balm. I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are moisturised, but nothing special really. My salve from C.O. Bigelow has the same results when I use it before bed, and is $20 cheaper. I wouldn't repurchase this for the price that it is. I feel that this is really over hyped. It's better than a lip balm for sure, but definitely not a miracle worker or holy grail product.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Niagara Falls, ON
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I got a deluxe sample of the 3 Agave Lip masks. My first honest thought upon trying them? Sticky. Although everyone wants hydration from a lip mask, I'm not sure that many people enjoy stickiness on their lips. I for one, did not. While the tinted ones did have a beautiful effect on my lips, I'm not sure it mattered, because they were so sticky I'd personally only use them at home after an exfoliating lip mask. They did make my lips feel softer though, and had a nice scent to them. I think for this product, it's about weighing the pros and cons and deciding what is most important to you.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Sydney
Review for: Clear
This product saved my lips! This winter my lips have been so incredibly dry to the point of flaking, chapped lips. I saw some reviews and decided to try it and within only 3 days my lips were beautifully soft, plump, smooth and moisturised! I still can't believe it.. this is a holy grail for me. It is an extremely thick consistency so a little goes a long way. This tube will last you for a very long time. Could not recommend this product enough!!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Gander, Newfoundland
Review for: Clear
I don't think I can say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim a few years back after hearing so much about it on YouTube and I have never been without it since. I am someone who has perpetually dry lips - I had never found anything to help this. The lip mask is very thick, but not uncomfortable. I find it best to be used at night before bed. When I wake in the morning, I can still feel it on my lips; it's so long lasting! I have to say that since using this, I have not had flaky/dry lips! It's amazing. Even my husband enjoys using it!
Jessica D.