BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Megan B.
Palm City, FL
This is one of my top 5 products. I carry it everywhere. It's perfect because it keeps your lips moisturizer! I will put it on going to bed and when I wake up my lips are moisturizer. I have one that is tinted and it adds some color to my lips. This is a must have product!!
Jessica M.
Atlantic Highlands
Love this! It's a great, thick balm for lips with a sweet taste. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I have the champagne color which leaves subtle color behind.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask changed my life. It's incredible to retain moister and heal any minor lip problems. This was my holy grail after lip injections!
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
This is a must have!! I love this product. I actually have two of them. One I keep on my vanity for when I'm doing my makeup. I will put this on after my skin care routine so that my lips are nice and soft and ready for when I need to finish my face off by doing my lips. I keep the second one in my purse. I wear lots of nude color lippies and this goes over them perfectly. Definitely buy this! Also, if you're putting on a hard to perfect lip stain and you've made a mistake and just feel like there's no return, put this over the lip stick and rub it in with your lips. It will fix all the little imperfections and make it looks flawless. Your welcome!!
Monica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
I am sooooo obsessed with keeping my lips soft and supple and this is my go-to product for locking in the moisture! I wear it overnight and wake up with a lipstick-ready pout every time! LOVE!
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
Just a dab will do ya!
Seriously it only takes a little bit of this product to see results! If using before bed, when you wake up you can literally just gently wipe once across your lips with a washcloth and slough off dead skin. This is why if you are using this during the day YOU HAVE TO exfoliate your lips beforehand. Otherwise you're gonna have dead skin falling off all day and that is NOT a cute look.
FYI this product is not vegan.
Abby S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Clear
Love this for reversal, prevention and so much more! Goes on like a thick balm, though it gives me as light weird sensation on the lips
Ashley M.
Warren, RI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is by far the best on the market! I slather this on before bed and wake up with the softest lips imaginable. I keep a tube on my night stand and also one in my purse. I would be lost without it!
Jess S.
Review for: Clear
OBSESSED. Ok so I've never been a huge fan of lipsticks/ lip glosses etc., so lip balms have always been more my thing. I've tried a ton, but most were either NOT long lasting, NOT hydrating/moisturizing enough or VERY sticky. However, this Agave Lip mask is amazing. It is a very think consistency, but not sticky at all. It leaves a BEAUTIFUL shine that literally lasts hours. One of my winter essentials
Melissa M.
Manassas, VA
give your lips some serious TLC with this product!!! the easy to use squeeze packaging makes sure you get enough every time. i bought it at my near by sephora and have to go back for more!!! this is great if you're going through a dry season or too many liquid lips!!
Jessica D.