3 colors available

CC S.
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
Review for: Clear
I first got this as a sample and I love it! I also like that they have a few variations in the tints because it's also great for the day time. I wear lipstick every day and it's soo important to keep your lips moisturized. This baby does the trick!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Review for: Clear
I have really dry lips that always have really flaky skin but after I started using this lip mask along with the Bite Sugar Scrub, my lips are soooooooo soft! I wake up in the morning with fully hydrated lips! Not chapped in the slightest :)
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.
Review for: Clear
I can't go to sleep without putting this on! It's amazing. A little hard to apply straight out of the tube but who cares. It's great product, moisturizing and will last for months! If you don't have it. I'd suggest getting it ASAP!!
genesis m.
genesis m.
Review for: Clear
The most moisturizing product I've ever found. I used it throughout the day. It's not super long wearing or staining, but such a pleasure to apply and so easy to apply I don't mind. and i would buy again. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE IT
April P.
April P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is expensive for the size but it's the most hydrating formula I have ever used. If you use mate lip sticks and your lips are cracky this product will heal you up In just one use. I love this and would recommend it.
Claire R.
Claire R.
I have nothing bad to say about this product aside from the packaging. Althought i know they have came up with a stick version id still much prefer the flavoured lip mask. Definitely makes my lips super soft and will repurchase
CeCe L.
CeCe L.
Toronto
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favvvvvvvvv omgggggggg it's so soft and creamy and makes your lips so perfectly smooth and pouty ugh amazing you know? Smells great too
Ria B.
Ria B.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver. I had a problem with chapped lips, and not only that but the skin on the corners of my mouth would crack and it was one of the most painful things ever. I couldn't eat or talk properly cause I can feel my mouth literally ripping apart. I tried Vaseline and all other types of lip balms and treatments. at first I was hesitant because this was pretty pricey but I'm glad I tried it out. it saved my life, my lips and my skin. I use this every night and everyday before I put on my make up. My lips have never felt so smooth and plump. When I use it in the morning, I find it helps fill out the lines on my lips and my lipstick goes on so much smoothr. I have thick lips naturally and this makes it look like I had lip fillers on. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the packaging. The gray bits are starting to peel off so whenever I touch it, I get gray flecks on my hands but I don't care cause the product itself is wonderful.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Review for: Clear
This stuff I swear by it specially before bed, so it has time to soak in your lips. I use to be on special medication lip balm, to sooth my very bad chapped lips. This product saved my cracked lips, that don't need the special lip balm and can wear just normal lip balm. I live in Canada and this is also a life saver in the winter time, help so much with the dry air that makes sore cracked lips worse. The packaging is a little iffy, but you squeeze from the bottom, and you get the right amount.
Sergio V.
Sergio V.
Review for: Clear
If you are not using this product , STOP everything that you are doing and go to Sephora to buy it ...
It is part of my bed time ritual and boy it works
1. Price - little tube of 15 g is 30 CAD ... yes it is pricey, HOWEVER product really works and will last you for a while
2. Product - amazing texture, and very easy to apply. I just use a finger to do it. Prior to applying mask use lip scrub. In 5 days, I am not even kidding you, your lips will be like a Hollywood star's lips ... so soft and smooth that you will be ready for close up. I have tried multiple masks and this one is the one. I have been using it for 2 years. Bite brand has a scrub but it is not any better than any other one.
3. Conclusion - it is definitely a must have and "HIT" for me... pricey but effective .
Jessica D.