BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
Just a dab will do ya!
Seriously it only takes a little bit of this product to see results! If using before bed, when you wake up you can literally just gently wipe once across your lips with a washcloth and slough off dead skin. This is why if you are using this during the day YOU HAVE TO exfoliate your lips beforehand. Otherwise you're gonna have dead skin falling off all day and that is NOT a cute look.
FYI this product is not vegan.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Clear
I used a free sample of all three from Sephora and want to get a full size. This is the best lip mask I have tried. It's super moisturizing and you don't need a lot at all. I use it at night and my lips feel good the whole next day. It also smells great. I don't like the tinted ones as much because I like to put it around my lips as well.
Carrie K.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask might as well be a tube of liquid gold. I love using this directly after a lip scrub. It hydrates the lips instantly and seals in the moisture. It's especially nice in the winter months when my lips tend to be drier. It is very thick and sort of sticky at first, so if you don't like that type of lip product, you might not like this. I'm not a huge fan of thick lip products either, but if I use this at night after a lip scrub and before bed, it doesn't bother me.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Review for: Clear
I'm completely OBSESSED with this! I think it's the only lip product that I've ever used consistently enough to run out of! I wear this every night & during cold, windy days. It doesn't slip off, makes lips uber moisturizer - like actually HEALS chapped lips & tastes nice too. I forgot mine while visiting my parents for the holidays. I went to their local Sephora to find they were sold out, so I got the salesperson to fill up a little sample container for me. That's how addicted I am!
Beth W.
As others have said in previous reviews, this lip mask is extremely moisturizing and luxurious. I use it overnight and wake up with soft lips in the morning. It also has a pretty strong vanilla smell and taste, but I happen to like that. I got it at Sephora as an impulse buy and don't regret it. That said, $26 is a bit pricey and I'm not sure I'd repurchase. But a little goes a long way, so I think I'm set for a while! Another win from Bite Beauty.
Veronica M.
Bite Beauty always has the best and most natural ingredients in their products just like this Agave lip mask. This lip mask lasts forever because only a small bit is needed and it stays on your lips for hours. It is very pricey costing $26 at Sephora and I choose the tinted lip mask in champagne so that I could not only wear it at night but during the day and have a tint of color on my lips which this does have a beautiful subtle shimmery tint. I apply it it at night mostly and love how soft, hydrated and healthy my lips feel in the morning. I also long the formula because it's not sticky and has a very slight nice taste to it. It looks like lip gloss when I wear it during the day and it really helps protect my lips as well. I really recommend this product even though it is pricey the results and the feel/look are well worth it. I'm on my first tube and it will last me forever and I will most definitely be a repeat buyer whenever the day comes!
Victoria J.
One of, if not THE best lip care product I've EVER used! Once you put this onto your lips, you will feel it on there for hours. It's so moisturizing, and really penetrates your lips leaving them super soft and plump. It's expensive, but so worth it! I will buy this product over and over again.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is amazing! It makes your lips feel like a baby's butt! And it smells amazing!
Jamie D.
Federal Way, WA
I use this every night and my usually chapped lips are so sot and moisturized in the morning! I know it's a little pricey, but you only need a tiny amount to coat your lips, so the tube will last you a long time. Cannot recommend enough!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
LOVE this lip mask. I always tell people that it's like sleeping with lotion infused socks, but for your lips. When you wake up in the morning, everything is just so smooth, plump, and hydrated.

If you get some in your mouth, it really doesn't taste bad. Also, a little bit goes a very long way.

Definitely would repurchase.