BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Monica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
I am sooooo obsessed with keeping my lips soft and supple and this is my go-to product for locking in the moisture! I wear it overnight and wake up with a lipstick-ready pout every time! LOVE!
Ariel R.
Review for: Clear
Pros:

If you have dry lips this is a must have. This is best to wear overnight since the texture is heavy (check out Glossier's BalmdotCom. I've heard some people liken it to Carmex. I don't mind it since the texture is what gives it staying power. I like wearing liquid lipsticks and this stuff allows me to wear matte lip makeup the next day without it looking terrible. I also like to throw this on if I'm going to be spending anytime outside if it's windy or cold. It's a great humectant and occlusive so this can pretty much handle any dryness/chapped skin you can throw at. A little bit of this product also works wonders for dry cuticles.

Cons:

Lanolin is a primary ingredient, if you're allergic or opposed to using it. I've been pretty familiar with Bite Beauty and they are generally ethical about their ingredient sourcing plus their manufacturing is primarily internal so they're in control of products/practices.

Secondly, the tube is not the greatest packaging. I haven't had issues myself, but the mask is packaged in a mini metallic, toothpaste type tube. The mask is very viscous, especially when cold so depending on how you apply pressure it can rupture. I found that holding the tube between my hands to slightly warm it has made dispensing easier while also keeping the tube from ripping. Also push from the bottom, but avoid rolling it up since these types of tubes can tear easily from being folded.

All in all this is different from many other lip balm type products I've tried. If you have constantly chapped or dry lips this definitely is worth a try.
Kimberly A.
Review for: Clear
I like this lip mask, but i don't think its worth the money. Its a bit sticky and after its all gone i feel like my lips are a bit dry. I really didn't find much benefits from it and wish I did. Try getting a sample of it before buying and see if you like it.
Lindsey  C.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love this product. I have super dry, cracked, and peeling lips and this has been a life saver. It's easy to apply and use. If you have dry lips, this is definitely worth the cost.
Hannah Q.
Review for: Clear
This is dope for your lips!!! Winter life saver! If your lips are in need of some help just make sure you do a lip scrub to get the old skin off then apply this and it's perfect! Your lips are like brand new and super soft!
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite holiday product by far! It's the best lip balm to keep those lips puckered and pouty all through the dry cracky winter season. A little goes a long way. It's a lot for a lip balm but it will last forever!
Carrie K.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask might as well be a tube of liquid gold. I love using this directly after a lip scrub. It hydrates the lips instantly and seals in the moisture. It's especially nice in the winter months when my lips tend to be drier. It is very thick and sort of sticky at first, so if you don't like that type of lip product, you might not like this. I'm not a huge fan of thick lip products either, but if I use this at night after a lip scrub and before bed, it doesn't bother me.
Meredith K.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing mask. I put it on my lips before I go to sleep and I wake up with them feeling hydrated and smooth. It is a little on the pricey side, but I do think that it is worth the cost and this is a product that I will buy again for sure. The packaging is nice but the product can be a little difficult to squeeze out, but overall I recommend!
Kimberly M.
I use the no color version for overnight, occasionally during the day after a lip scrubbing if my lips are super dry. I love this. A little on the pricy side, but if you aren't applying every 5 minutes, and you definitely should not have to it will last you. A little goes a long way! It's a little sticky, but it does apply smooth with the heat from your lips. If I put this on before bed I wake up and can still feel the moisture! The smell and flavor is awesome too, vanilla.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have this in champagne ( which is rose gold). #1 its gorgeous #2 it smells like marshmallow #3 its is amazing for super dry and damaged lips! I can put it on and an hour later i have very hydrated rosy pink lips ready to take on any matte lipstick. Works wonders as an overnight treatment as well.
Jessica D.