3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Dina W.
Dina W.
This stuff is serious hydration for your lips. If you find Chapstick or regular drugstore lip balms aren't doing the trick anymore, definitely give this one a shot. It changed my lips completely. No more dryness :) a must have, especially if you're someone who wears lipstick on a daily basis
Lana G.
Lana G.
Review for: Clear
This is a lip saviour! Dry, chapped winter lips are cured! It smells so sweet and delicious and it lasts the entire night! My only qualm, is that it is a bit expensive for a lip balm. However it's the best lip balm I have ever used. Haven't decided if I will repurchase once it runs out!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Review for: Clear
For the last 2 years this product has been I my beauty bag. I love that Bite is a Canadian company and made in Toronto. It's a moisturizing all natural product. My lips have never been smoother since I was introduced to his product. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Clear
A must-have for matte lip lovers. It cures dry skin overnight and keeps your lips soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way and you don't have to reapply. It's really thick and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I use this nightly and have a few tubes so it's always within reach.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
This stuff is amazeballs. I wouldnt use it in the daytime. Its very thick, tastes wonderful and is really soothing. I use it at night just before going to bed and let it do its magic. It is a bit sticky but youre not exactly running through a windstorm when wearing it right?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Thick and long lasting lip care. This stuff really hydrates and treats your lips. I don't use it as often because regular use was making my lips peel dry skin a lot. But when you need a long lasting lip balm, this does the trick. And a little goes such a long way!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Review for: Clear
So worth it! very hydrating, it lasted me almost 2 years using it every night. helped all the cracking and even bleeding from the winter (cold outside, dry heat inside) also a life saver on vacation, they would always bleed from the sun, wind and salt water.
Megs K.
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
Review for: Clear
I use this right before going to bed. I wake up and my lips are soft, hydrated and plump. I am generally not a fan of using anything on my lips overnight, but I make the exception when it comes to this product. It is heavy, sticky and can be a little messy.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
EDMONTON, AB
Review for: Clear
This lip mask hydrates your lips for longer then 12 hours. I put this on before I go to bed and my lips never dry out and the whole next day they are still hydrated and moisturized I do not need to apply and lip chap!!! I love it and will buy this forever.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip mask! If you love lip treatments or masks then you need to try this one. I use it all through the day as i get dry lips and i like a nice thick chapstick! When i apply it at bed my lips still have it on in the morning. Very moisturizing!!!
Jessica D.