BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Joelle B.
Omaha, NE
LOVE it. Got a sample and loved it so much I spent the $26 for the full size which is almost unheard of for me, it is so expensive. Feels great and looks good.
Alyse H.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Clear more...
This lip mask is so amazing. i love it so much its super thick which i like and its really hydrating you can't go wrong there. not to mention its super natural
Ryan B.
Norwalk, CA
If your lips are dry for whatever reason this lip mask is an amazing fix just put someone at night before you go to bed and he will hydrate your lips perfectly
Nikki D.
Columbia, SC
Fantastic for your lips!! I struggled with chapped lips for years until I tried this!! It makes my lips feel awesome and moisturized!! I highly recommend it!
lizz c.
This mask (both clear and tinted) are dry lips best friend! Its SO HYDRATING! but not sticky, goopy or thick. It makes lips look really healthy and nice too
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Pretty! Moisturizing. But I would only use this color in summer. It is also much more expensive than needs be. I will not buy again. Purchased at Sephora.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
My favorite lip Product are used to have very dry chapped lips and I could never wear Matt lipstick but thanks to this I could wear Matt lipsticks anytime
Nicole J.
Review for: Clear more...
amazing product, incredibly hydrating and smells amazing. If you don't like thick lip products you won't like this. I personally love the formula.
Veronica C.
Review for: Clear more...
What can I say besides it's a miracle saver with chapped lips. It's kinda pricey and you can get the same result with Vaseline but it is good for travel.
Emily C.
Birmingham , AL
Tastes like chocolate ūüćę very hydrating and comfortable. Would buy again but wasn‚Äôt really fond of the chocolate taste. Loved the tingle and plump feeling¬†
Jessica D.