BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lindsey  C.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love this product. I have super dry, cracked, and peeling lips and this has been a life saver. It's easy to apply and use. If you have dry lips, this is definitely worth the cost.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite holiday product by far! It's the best lip balm to keep those lips puckered and pouty all through the dry cracky winter season. A little goes a long way. It's a lot for a lip balm but it will last forever!
jae C.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this stuff. I have very dry lips and this helps to ease and moisturize them. I like to wear this all the time when I don't have any other lip color on. They product is a little thick, but it stays for a good long while. PS: it smells amazing!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really wonderful for a product I would NEVER have purchased for myself. I have never had a massive issue with lip dryness, when I do vaseline is enough to cure it.

100% helps moisturize your lips for far longer than chapsticks or the likes.

It is very pricey, so I would only recommend for those with very dry lips. Which, is not me, but I would purchase before events or in winter months when my lips are very dry.
Kimberly M.
I use the no color version for overnight, occasionally during the day after a lip scrubbing if my lips are super dry. I love this. A little on the pricy side, but if you aren't applying every 5 minutes, and you definitely should not have to it will last you. A little goes a long way! It's a little sticky, but it does apply smooth with the heat from your lips. If I put this on before bed I wake up and can still feel the moisture! The smell and flavor is awesome too, vanilla.
Allison S.
Review for: Clear
Love love this lip mask! So moisturizing and hydrating, and it stays on forever! I love how just a little bit goes such a long way.
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
Just a dab will do ya!
Seriously it only takes a little bit of this product to see results! If using before bed, when you wake up you can literally just gently wipe once across your lips with a washcloth and slough off dead skin. This is why if you are using this during the day YOU HAVE TO exfoliate your lips beforehand. Otherwise you're gonna have dead skin falling off all day and that is NOT a cute look.
FYI this product is not vegan.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask changed my life. It's incredible to retain moister and heal any minor lip problems. This was my holy grail after lip injections!
Casey C.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is the BEST in the winter when you have chapped lips. The champagne color gives you the perfect glossy nude tint and boy is it moisturizing. It sinks in beautifully, so your lips aren't greasy.
Ariel R.
Review for: Clear
Pros:

If you have dry lips this is a must have. This is best to wear overnight since the texture is heavy (check out Glossier's BalmdotCom. I've heard some people liken it to Carmex. I don't mind it since the texture is what gives it staying power. I like wearing liquid lipsticks and this stuff allows me to wear matte lip makeup the next day without it looking terrible. I also like to throw this on if I'm going to be spending anytime outside if it's windy or cold. It's a great humectant and occlusive so this can pretty much handle any dryness/chapped skin you can throw at. A little bit of this product also works wonders for dry cuticles.

Cons:

Lanolin is a primary ingredient, if you're allergic or opposed to using it. I've been pretty familiar with Bite Beauty and they are generally ethical about their ingredient sourcing plus their manufacturing is primarily internal so they're in control of products/practices.

Secondly, the tube is not the greatest packaging. I haven't had issues myself, but the mask is packaged in a mini metallic, toothpaste type tube. The mask is very viscous, especially when cold so depending on how you apply pressure it can rupture. I found that holding the tube between my hands to slightly warm it has made dispensing easier while also keeping the tube from ripping. Also push from the bottom, but avoid rolling it up since these types of tubes can tear easily from being folded.

All in all this is different from many other lip balm type products I've tried. If you have constantly chapped or dry lips this definitely is worth a try.
Jessica D.