3 colors available

Madison B.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Isa E.
Isa E.
Goodsoil, SK
Review for: Clear
I've tried so many lip balms that haven't worked, and to find this lip mask feels like a god send. In Canada, this sells pretty steep (around $30) so I was hesitant to buy it. I'm so glad I did! I use it overnight, and it lasts a full eight hours of wear. My lips get dry a lot, by wearing a lot of liquid and matte lipsticks, but the bite lip mask is a life saver. I will likely repurchase it. The only con I have with this product is the packaging, it's a bit hard to squeeze out of the tube since the formula is so thick and can tend to be sticky. Worth it though! The BEST part of this lip mask (and Bite Beauty) is that the product is gluten free. Having celiac disease, I have to be cautious of lip products, especially lip balm. It's awesome not having to worry about ingesting any lip balm with this on (AND, if you're Canadian like me, try the maple flavored one! It's heaven in a tube!)
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
Review for: Clear
This is my absolute favorite. I use it as a mask, primer, and everyday lip balm. It conditions your lips and help remove dry skin when left overnight as a mask. With this product, a little goes a long way. So if I'm going to be wearing a lipstick or stain, I like to use this to keep my lips looking soft and plump throughout the day. The gloss of the product is great for me, enough to know its there but not too much to look overboard. The only about this product I do not like is the packaging. The product is thick so it can be hard to get from the tube at times. Also when it starts to get low the tube crease which can open rip the tube so you can have leaks at the sides. Overall this product is great but the packaging could be better.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this stuff. I try to use it every night before bed, but I even love to use it during the day. I find it a bit waxy going on but once it warms up a bit I love it on my lip. I love how healthy it makes my lips look. I purchased it because I have super and I mean super dry lips. I don't find it cures my super chapped lips (especially when they crack and peal) but I think if you have just regular dry lips once in a while it would definitely take care of them. I have however found that if I am consistent with using it my lips get dry a lot less often. I live in the cold Canadian climate so winter does a number on my
Lips and this is definitely a product I will keep repurchasing.

Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Clear
This is a liquid lipstick lovers dream. I use this nightly and it is so moisturizing. I wake up with beautifully soft lips in the morning that are prepped to wear any kind of lipstick. Also feels great to apply after taking off liquid lipsticks. Has a very light sweet scent due to the agave. Love that it is made from food grade ingredients so not only does it feel good on but it's good for your lips too. I like to apply a thicker layer for extra moisture. This is a little to thick to wear during the day in my opinion and it's so moisturizing at night you only need a light lip balm during the day. Will repurchase for sure.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Review for: Clear
Lip Saver!!! This product is the ultimate layer to protect and soothe your lips from the dry cold. My lips normally are super chapped and sometimes bleed during the winter but applying this potion at night consistently saves them. It has a very thick sticky texture, but it applies smoothly and makes your lips so soft and hydrated. It is great for anyone who has naturally dry and cracked lips, and also for those who regularly wear the ultra matte lipsticks that steal the moisture from your pout. It's expensive but the product lasts and is worth the price.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this mask from Sephora and loved it so I bought a tube of the maple mask (exclusive to Canada) . It smells so good I could eat it!
It's very sticky so I don't wear it out. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my lips are so incredibly soft. It really does what it says. It would work well for super dry lips and in the winter this products helps a lot. In my opinion it's very expensive and I was a bit hesitant to purchase it but I'm glad I did. It's a quality product.
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
I really like this!

The mask softens any the dead skin through the night that is easily removed in the shower with the tip of your finger. It applies smoothly with minimal product and works well under lipstick and liquid lipsticks.
It does provide a softer sheen without being looking glossy or greasy. It absorbs pretty slowly as it is quite thick.
I do find that if you don't allow a little time for it to soak in, it can be harder to get a clean line when using lipliner.
Mina D.
Mina D.
Montreal
Review for: Clear
it's thick and you only need to use a little bit which lasts a long time. i put it on before bed and there's still some left on my lips when i wake up but i don't know. i loved it at first because it actually stayed on and seemed to help but after further using it, i felt like it was just like a mask sitting on my lips instead of healing what's underneath. so I got to say, for the price, I don't like it enough to repurchase. the labeling on the tube does fade off.
Nikyla S.
Nikyla S.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Clear
I received a deluxe sample of this in 3 colours with a Sephora order. I have sensitive lips and love that this is fragrance free and doesn't have any irritants like menthol on peppermint that most of the popular balms seem to have. A little goes a long way, and I wake up with plump moisturized lips after using at night before bed, the samples are lasting me forever and I will be buying the full size for sure when I run out.
Jessica D.