BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
Review for: Smashed
Love, love, LOVE! I take a medicine that tends to dehydrate me, despite the copious amounts ove water I drink. This means my lips get chapped very easily and I hate it! Recently, it has gotten so bad that nothing seems to work. And forget about wearing a matte lip! Matte lips + chapped lips = GROSS. There are a couple of lip plumpers out there with filling spheres that work, because of the collagen and hyaluronic acid, but honestly I was looking for something a bit more natural and lot more affordable because this is what I'll be wearing overnight and around the house. The Agave Lip Masque is woooonderful! It soothes, it hydrates, it heals, it protects! All with a very sheer rose tint (because even though it's just around the house-a girl likes to feel pretty). It feels like what you imagine a true balm should feel. A little bit goes a long way, and the tube is huge! Best of all? Food-grade ingredients and packed with antioxidant resveratrol! The tint is sheer, but buildable. Enjoy!
LEAR27155 Faride A.
Review for: Clear
I have always had dry lips and tend to crack, although I try to keep them moisturized if it has been a little complicated to keep them as it should be.
That same problem is presented by my daughter although she goes further and has reached the point of lifting the skin and of course blood. We have used the moisturizing bars of all brands, at the moment we are using petroleum jelly. It would be great to have a product that helps our problem, in my case help the passage of time that do not deteriorate me more and of course with my daughter, who in their growth can solve their problem.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Smells really good, tastes really good, but does not work for me. I have VERY dry lips. I've applied this multiple times in the day, the night, and it has never worked. It's like a thick chapstick...which is more annoying than helpful. At least I got it in a gift box instead of buying it individually.
Kimmy K.
Review for: Clear
You know when you have crazy chapped lips and you feel like no amount of chapstick will help? THIS IS WHY THIS PRODUCT EXISTS. I love this, it's seriously amazing. Worth every penny. I've been in Arizona at my parents house this summer and coming from San Diego the dry heat killed me. Like, for real. I used this stuff so much in the beginning and now I use it at night and when I wake up my lips are so soft and hydrated.
Side note: I also have tried the Champagne one of these and I will tell you hands down just return it and by the clear one. I'm not sure why but this one works so much better!
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
This is a must have!! I love this product. I actually have two of them. One I keep on my vanity for when I'm doing my makeup. I will put this on after my skin care routine so that my lips are nice and soft and ready for when I need to finish my face off by doing my lips. I keep the second one in my purse. I wear lots of nude color lippies and this goes over them perfectly. Definitely buy this! Also, if you're putting on a hard to perfect lip stain and you've made a mistake and just feel like there's no return, put this over the lip stick and rub it in with your lips. It will fix all the little imperfections and make it looks flawless. Your welcome!!
Sydney S.
Review for: Clear
I previously used vaseline on my lips every night before bed, until I was introduced to this product. While Vaseline is moisturizing, it is no longer on my lips come morning but this product stays on through EVERYTHING. It really is a mask, not a casual Chapstick. It feels like it's gluing all the moisture in your lips together!
Melissa M.
Manassas, VA
give your lips some serious TLC with this product!!! the easy to use squeeze packaging makes sure you get enough every time. i bought it at my near by sephora and have to go back for more!!! this is great if you're going through a dry season or too many liquid lips!!
Jessica M.
Atlantic Highlands
Love this! It's a great, thick balm for lips with a sweet taste. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I have the champagne color which leaves subtle color behind.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
At first I got a sample of original and champagne color one. I like this one with a tint do it gives a natural color look. It's a little thick, but comfortable, and moisturizing. Smells and taste good.
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is a life saver in the winter. It's a lip mask, but I leave it on all day. It stops my lips from getting wind burned. I lose to use it after doing a lip scrub. It just adds back all the oils I need.
Jessica D.