BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Carrie K.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask might as well be a tube of liquid gold. I love using this directly after a lip scrub. It hydrates the lips instantly and seals in the moisture. It's especially nice in the winter months when my lips tend to be drier. It is very thick and sort of sticky at first, so if you don't like that type of lip product, you might not like this. I'm not a huge fan of thick lip products either, but if I use this at night after a lip scrub and before bed, it doesn't bother me.
LEAR27155 Faride A.
Review for: Clear
I have always had dry lips and tend to crack, although I try to keep them moisturized if it has been a little complicated to keep them as it should be.
That same problem is presented by my daughter although she goes further and has reached the point of lifting the skin and of course blood. We have used the moisturizing bars of all brands, at the moment we are using petroleum jelly. It would be great to have a product that helps our problem, in my case help the passage of time that do not deteriorate me more and of course with my daughter, who in their growth can solve their problem.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have this in champagne ( which is rose gold). #1 its gorgeous #2 it smells like marshmallow #3 its is amazing for super dry and damaged lips! I can put it on and an hour later i have very hydrated rosy pink lips ready to take on any matte lipstick. Works wonders as an overnight treatment as well.
Teresa V.
Review for: Clear
I totally love these lip maks! I already know they'll be perfect for winter since they are on the thicker side of the formula, but very comfortable on the lips. I usually apply this while I'm applying my makeup and then finish off with lipstick
Rachele K.
Margate
Review for: Clear
Thick and kind of sticky. Found that it didn’t really help my lips become less chapped but helped all the bits peel off really nicely. Which isn’t really what I wanted. Wouldn’t buy again it’s just not worth the price to me.
Holly S.
Abington, PA
Review for: Clear
This is the product that got Bite Beauty noticed by me. I absolutely adore this product! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth. A little bit goes a long way with this so the tube will last for a long while. I'm super pleased with this and so are my lips!
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Smells really good, tastes really good, but does not work for me. I have VERY dry lips. I've applied this multiple times in the day, the night, and it has never worked. It's like a thick chapstick...which is more annoying than helpful. At least I got it in a gift box instead of buying it individually.
Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
This lip mask is amazing I like to put it during the night and when I wake up you're still nice and moist
Sydney S.
Review for: Clear
I previously used vaseline on my lips every night before bed, until I was introduced to this product. While Vaseline is moisturizing, it is no longer on my lips come morning but this product stays on through EVERYTHING. It really is a mask, not a casual Chapstick. It feels like it's gluing all the moisture in your lips together!
Melissa M.
Manassas, VA
give your lips some serious TLC with this product!!! the easy to use squeeze packaging makes sure you get enough every time. i bought it at my near by sephora and have to go back for more!!! this is great if you're going through a dry season or too many liquid lips!!
Jessica D.