3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
LEAR27155 Faride A.
LEAR27155 Faride A.
Review for: Clear
I have always had dry lips and tend to crack, although I try to keep them moisturized if it has been a little complicated to keep them as it should be.
That same problem is presented by my daughter although she goes further and has reached the point of lifting the skin and of course blood. We have used the moisturizing bars of all brands, at the moment we are using petroleum jelly. It would be great to have a product that helps our problem, in my case help the passage of time that do not deteriorate me more and of course with my daughter, who in their growth can solve their problem.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I really wanted to love this but I am a little disappointed in it. It is nice and thick, and smells fantastic, but for a lip mask I find it absorbs super quick and I wake up with dry lips. I have very dry lips to begin with, fresh sugar lip treatment and aquaphor are my go to. It's an okay lip balm, but for $26 I'm not sure it's worth it if you have super dry cracked lips
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask might as well be a tube of liquid gold. I love using this directly after a lip scrub. It hydrates the lips instantly and seals in the moisture. It's especially nice in the winter months when my lips tend to be drier. It is very thick and sort of sticky at first, so if you don't like that type of lip product, you might not like this. I'm not a huge fan of thick lip products either, but if I use this at night after a lip scrub and before bed, it doesn't bother me.
Renee M.
Renee M.
I have the tinted one, it's very hydrating but it's also very tacky. I use this to moisturize my lips at home but don't wear it out because everything gets stuck to it. Too expensive to repurchase.
jessica C.
jessica C.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear
AMAZING product, horrible packaging. I got this last winter after moving to NYC and experiencing dry lips due to weather an dehydration. I have been using it ever since. My first tube broke with 2/3 of the product left so I ended up buying mini empty travel containers and moving the product into that. It is about the same texture as bag balm, so the containers worked great as a no mess option. The transfer I will admit is a bit messy as I cut to tube open to make sure I got ALL the product. With every new tube I just add it right back into the store bought container to avoid the product breaking in my purse. It does sound like a hassle, but I swear it is so worth it. Crossing my fingers that they change the packaging design soon though!!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Clear
I used a free sample of all three from Sephora and want to get a full size. This is the best lip mask I have tried. It's super moisturizing and you don't need a lot at all. I use it at night and my lips feel good the whole next day. It also smells great. I don't like the tinted ones as much because I like to put it around my lips as well.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Federal Way, WA
I use this every night and my usually chapped lips are so sot and moisturized in the morning! I know it's a little pricey, but you only need a tiny amount to coat your lips, so the tube will last you a long time. Cannot recommend enough!
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST LIP MASK/LIP BALM EVER!!! It's a little pricey but it's so so worth it. I have tried all high and low end products, and tried their samples a few times before finally getting the tube. The champagne colour gives a nice subtle glitter/tint without overdoing. Definitely have no regret getting these again after I run out!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is the BEST in the winter when you have chapped lips. The champagne color gives you the perfect glossy nude tint and boy is it moisturizing. It sinks in beautifully, so your lips aren't greasy.
Jessica D.