BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jackie K.
Cleveland
Review for: Smashed
I will continue to but this product over and over again. I pat it on my lips when they get dry from a matte lipstick and they are fine again. I wear it maybe once a weak to bed for extreme hydration.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a gorgeous lip mask that give your lips a gorgeous sparkle on the lips. It isn't glossy but it sparkles. I use this alone giving my natural lip color a pop. It helps keeping my lips soft. It is alittle sticky but I don't mind. I only wish is I didn't have to use my finger to apply.
Kimberly M.
I use the no color version for overnight, occasionally during the day after a lip scrubbing if my lips are super dry. I love this. A little on the pricy side, but if you aren't applying every 5 minutes, and you definitely should not have to it will last you. A little goes a long way! It's a little sticky, but it does apply smooth with the heat from your lips. If I put this on before bed I wake up and can still feel the moisture! The smell and flavor is awesome too, vanilla.
Stephanie B.
Youngsville, NC
This stuff is so worth the cost! I use it before bed and and wake up with perfectly smooth lips.
Jillian P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing! It is like therapy for super-chapped lips AND has a tint of color too it. It's essentially a very moisturizer gloss. I love this one, but I prefer the clear one. I have bought multiple of each.
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
Review for: Smashed
Love, love, LOVE! I take a medicine that tends to dehydrate me, despite the copious amounts ove water I drink. This means my lips get chapped very easily and I hate it! Recently, it has gotten so bad that nothing seems to work. And forget about wearing a matte lip! Matte lips + chapped lips = GROSS. There are a couple of lip plumpers out there with filling spheres that work, because of the collagen and hyaluronic acid, but honestly I was looking for something a bit more natural and lot more affordable because this is what I'll be wearing overnight and around the house. The Agave Lip Masque is woooonderful! It soothes, it hydrates, it heals, it protects! All with a very sheer rose tint (because even though it's just around the house-a girl likes to feel pretty). It feels like what you imagine a true balm should feel. A little bit goes a long way, and the tube is huge! Best of all? Food-grade ingredients and packed with antioxidant resveratrol! The tint is sheer, but buildable. Enjoy!
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
Review for: Clear
Just a dab will do ya!
Seriously it only takes a little bit of this product to see results! If using before bed, when you wake up you can literally just gently wipe once across your lips with a washcloth and slough off dead skin. This is why if you are using this during the day YOU HAVE TO exfoliate your lips beforehand. Otherwise you're gonna have dead skin falling off all day and that is NOT a cute look.
FYI this product is not vegan.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Hannah Q.
Review for: Clear
This is dope for your lips!!! Winter life saver! If your lips are in need of some help just make sure you do a lip scrub to get the old skin off then apply this and it's perfect! Your lips are like brand new and super soft!
Rachel L.
Smyrna, Tn
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love it, not sticky lasts all day sheer can wear in uniform . No weird taste, use it daily
Jessica D.