3 colors available

JoLynn B.
JoLynn B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Clear
Do not understand the hype on this product. I like it fine, but it was not some kind of miracle for me. It doesn't take a lot, which is nice, and it stays on well. Other than that, it's pretty much like any other thick lip balm. I would compare it to Kiehl's lip balm in terms of effectiveness, and that lip balm is $7. I will finish out this tube instead of returning it, but I will not purchase again.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Review for: Clear
OBSESSED. Ok so I've never been a huge fan of lipsticks/ lip glosses etc., so lip balms have always been more my thing. I've tried a ton, but most were either NOT long lasting, NOT hydrating/moisturizing enough or VERY sticky. However, this Agave Lip mask is amazing. It is a very think consistency, but not sticky at all. It leaves a BEAUTIFUL shine that literally lasts hours. One of my winter essentials
Casey C.
Casey C.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is the BEST in the winter when you have chapped lips. The champagne color gives you the perfect glossy nude tint and boy is it moisturizing. It sinks in beautifully, so your lips aren't greasy.
Lazarena L.
Lazarena L.
Clifton, NJ
I can't stress enough how amazing this product is! It is the absolute most moisturizing, soothing, and pleasantly smelling lip mask I have ever used. The only thing I dislike is the packaging - the shell became flaky and began shedding its black coating. However, the product is like no other. Will be buying again for sure.
Review for: Clear
I have embarrassingly chapped lips in the winter, and this is THE BEST product ever for adding/keeping moisture. It is easy to use day or night, and it has just enough stick to stay on my lips without feeling heavy. I've gotten a bunch of friends hooked!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Bought this after using up my plain version. The color is lovely and it works just like the original. I feel glam as hell going to bed with this on
jessica C.
jessica C.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear
AMAZING product, horrible packaging. I got this last winter after moving to NYC and experiencing dry lips due to weather an dehydration. I have been using it ever since. My first tube broke with 2/3 of the product left so I ended up buying mini empty travel containers and moving the product into that. It is about the same texture as bag balm, so the containers worked great as a no mess option. The transfer I will admit is a bit messy as I cut to tube open to make sure I got ALL the product. With every new tube I just add it right back into the store bought container to avoid the product breaking in my purse. It does sound like a hassle, but I swear it is so worth it. Crossing my fingers that they change the packaging design soon though!!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Bite Beauty always has the best and most natural ingredients in their products just like this Agave lip mask. This lip mask lasts forever because only a small bit is needed and it stays on your lips for hours. It is very pricey costing $26 at Sephora and I choose the tinted lip mask in champagne so that I could not only wear it at night but during the day and have a tint of color on my lips which this does have a beautiful subtle shimmery tint. I apply it it at night mostly and love how soft, hydrated and healthy my lips feel in the morning. I also long the formula because it's not sticky and has a very slight nice taste to it. It looks like lip gloss when I wear it during the day and it really helps protect my lips as well. I really recommend this product even though it is pricey the results and the feel/look are well worth it. I'm on my first tube and it will last me forever and I will most definitely be a repeat buyer whenever the day comes!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Review for: Clear
I went to sephora looking for something to help soothe my extremely dry and cracked lips. I got a sample of this and have been putting it on at night. It leaves my lips soft and healed after one use and it tastes and smells good. It is thick so a little goes a long way.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Clear
Love this for reversal, prevention and so much more! Goes on like a thick balm, though it gives me as light weird sensation on the lips
Jessica D.