BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
connie b.
Durham, NC
Review for: Clear
Easily THE most moisturizing lip product I've ever used. Very thick, but comfortable, formula. Still have it on my lips in the morning after applying before bed the night before.
Shakira C.
This is definitely the best lip mask ever a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it it hydrated my lips like no other products has before and it gave my lips a beautiful volume that stayed for hours it's amazing I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it to all my friends
Victoria J.
One of, if not THE best lip care product I've EVER used! Once you put this onto your lips, you will feel it on there for hours. It's so moisturizing, and really penetrates your lips leaving them super soft and plump. It's expensive, but so worth it! I will buy this product over and over again.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I really wanted to love this but I am a little disappointed in it. It is nice and thick, and smells fantastic, but for a lip mask I find it absorbs super quick and I wake up with dry lips. I have very dry lips to begin with, fresh sugar lip treatment and aquaphor are my go to. It's an okay lip balm, but for $26 I'm not sure it's worth it if you have super dry cracked lips
Maggie S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE lip product ever!!! The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because the packaging...it's kind of a pain. I've gone through at least 3 tubes of this now & it takes a long time to go through one! Sephora is always where I pick this stuff up & it comes in a few shades. I always recommend this product to my friends. It is so thick & hydrating! It loves on my nightstand and goes on my lips every. single. night. Can't live without it!!
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
Review for: Clear
These are perfect for an overnight lip moisturizing sesh. It may seem a bit pricy but the product is very thick, so you will not need to use much per use AT ALL (really, you only need a tiny bit- less than you'd think when first squeezing it out of the tube so be cautious), thus it will last you a long time!
Jess S.
Review for: Clear
OBSESSED. Ok so I've never been a huge fan of lipsticks/ lip glosses etc., so lip balms have always been more my thing. I've tried a ton, but most were either NOT long lasting, NOT hydrating/moisturizing enough or VERY sticky. However, this Agave Lip mask is amazing. It is a very think consistency, but not sticky at all. It leaves a BEAUTIFUL shine that literally lasts hours. One of my winter essentials
Monica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
I am sooooo obsessed with keeping my lips soft and supple and this is my go-to product for locking in the moisture! I wear it overnight and wake up with a lipstick-ready pout every time! LOVE!
Jackie K.
Cleveland
Review for: Smashed
I will continue to but this product over and over again. I pat it on my lips when they get dry from a matte lipstick and they are fine again. I wear it maybe once a weak to bed for extreme hydration.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a gorgeous lip mask that give your lips a gorgeous sparkle on the lips. It isn't glossy but it sparkles. I use this alone giving my natural lip color a pop. It helps keeping my lips soft. It is alittle sticky but I don't mind. I only wish is I didn't have to use my finger to apply.
Jessica D.