3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing mask. I put it on my lips before I go to sleep and I wake up with them feeling hydrated and smooth. It is a little on the pricey side, but I do think that it is worth the cost and this is a product that I will buy again for sure. The packaging is nice but the product can be a little difficult to squeeze out, but overall I recommend!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE lip product ever!!! The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because the packaging...it's kind of a pain. I've gone through at least 3 tubes of this now & it takes a long time to go through one! Sephora is always where I pick this stuff up & it comes in a few shades. I always recommend this product to my friends. It is so thick & hydrating! It loves on my nightstand and goes on my lips every. single. night. Can't live without it!!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Great for winter and chapped lips in general. Comes in two colors and clear for selection of lip color. Thick but not sticky. Very comforting to my lips when chapped. Helps prevent further chapping.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Smells really good, tastes really good, but does not work for me. I have VERY dry lips. I've applied this multiple times in the day, the night, and it has never worked. It's like a thick chapstick...which is more annoying than helpful. At least I got it in a gift box instead of buying it individually.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
after week one I noticed a complete change in my lips hydration. In the harsh winter months I used to experience extremely dry and cracked lips. This treatment was affective upone first use! I have now been using for over a month! I love this product. I use it right before I go to bed. It was so awesome I went back and purchased the lip balm for daily use!
ALLISON S.
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
This is a great investment for anyone with chronic dry lips. The consistency is thick, but easy to use, and very effective. I highly recommend!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have the original color and love it. It moisturizers your lips so well. I'm obsessed
Alica V.
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Clear
I LOVEEEEE this stuff!!! My lips feel amazing after using this. Girl at Sephora said it works wonders for irritated peely noses (after colds) and that's what I use it for too! This product last a long time. My fiancé even steels this out of my purse to use on himself!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have this in champagne ( which is rose gold). #1 its gorgeous #2 it smells like marshmallow #3 its is amazing for super dry and damaged lips! I can put it on and an hour later i have very hydrated rosy pink lips ready to take on any matte lipstick. Works wonders as an overnight treatment as well.
Jessica D.