BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is more than just a lip mask. I even use it during the day during the cold winter months. My lips get dry very easily, and this stuff is a lifesaver. After wearing it all night, I wake up and my lips are super soft. It is a small bottle, but a little goes a long way.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This lip mask is unbelievable! It hydrates your lips so well. The formula is thick and it stays on forever and is very comfortable on the lips. I love using it at night because you wake up with hydrated, plump, youthful looking lips. It's amazing I will buy this forever!
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Clear
I looooove this product so much. I have super dry lips that no amount of chapstick can save, but after using this lip mask, i can go all day proudly with my soft plump lips! I love that it comes in a squeeze tube as well, which makes it so travel friendly. def recommend!
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Incredible lip mask! This stuff is insanely hydrating and softening. It smells lovely too! I love that Bite Beauty products are natural too, all the ingredients they use are food grade so technically their products are edible. I would not recommend eating them though lol
Ashlei C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing. Leaves my lips feeling extra moisturized and gives a pretty shine. Not to sparkly, which is a plus. A little goes a long way & it lasts for a few hours. However, Im not to thrilled with the price. $26 seems a bit much for a lip gloss/balm/mask.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have dry lips and I feel like I put chapstick on all day of I'm not wearing lip stick. I outfit on before bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing. I would totally recommend getting this if you have dry lips. When I put my lip stick on the next day it's flawless!
Caitlen C.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing!!!!! It seriously leaves my lips so silky smooth and hydrated! It's a little hard to get it to come out of the tube though. They have different kinds that leave a sheer wash of color on your lips. I love having it on at night while I'm asleep.
Sarah H.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment to use at night. It really hydrates my lips and makes them in the best condition possible. After use my lips are smooth and soft. It is thick and stays in place while I am sleeping. Definitely better than any lip balm you could buy.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The agave lip masks are my favorite lip balm of the moment! I usually have to cycle through lip products because at one point or another they become ineffective on me so it's really nice that these moisturize my lips and that they have been doing so for over a year
Christine C.
Review for: Clear
holy grail. really fixes up the chapped peeling lips from cold weather. a little goes a long way so it's worth the purchase. i leave it on overnight or use it before my makeup routine to reveal softer lips before using liquid lipsticks! plus it tastes amazing
Jessica D.