3 colors available

Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Clear
Received a sample and this is my new favorite especially for the winter. Love the mask itself and the color. I have tried all 3 of the colors but I think the smashed agave is my favorite for daytime and love to use the clear at bedtime. Definitely will be buying the large tube of both.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Clear
I have always had chapped lips! Always! So bad I couldn't ever wear lipstick... then I tried the Bite Agave Lip Mask... Seriously best product. My lips are not dry and peeling for the first time ever, I can wear lipstick and it doesn't adhere to all the dry screen. I love this product!
anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was not impressed with this lip balm at all. It was super pricey and hard to squeeze out of the tube. It should have better packaging for the price point. It failed in my book. There are cheaper versions on the market that work better in my opinion. I would not repurchase this item.
marilisa s.
marilisa s.
Nice lip balm but I can't see any long term effect. It doesn't leave my lips hydrated once I wash it away. I purchased it in Champagne and it's a very nice color. A little sticky when you apply it. I would probably buy it again since it's a nice balm, but I wouldn't consider it a mask
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Honestly as winter approaches, everyone needs to run out and get this immediately. This is the best and only thing you should be using on your lips if they feel dehydrated and chapped. It's thick but it quickly sinks in and wears for so so long. Honestly forget chapstick, get this.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Review for: Clear
Absolutely the BEST lip product I've ever used. Yes it's not cheap but a tube lasts forever. Give it time to sink in, i usually use it at night. It heals chronically chapped rough lips so easily. It makes my lips feel healed and full. I LOVE this and nothing can replace it for me.
Leigh H.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I purchased this product and was very excited. I heard great things about Bite and was anxious to try it. I put on the lip treatment and it went on beautifully and felt very moisturizing. What I did not like is the taste. It has a weird taste and lingered. Would not repurchase.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is pretty lovely. It has a delightful sweet flavor and a very thick application that stays on your lips for quite some time and makes them feel soft and moist. It is fairly expensive but it's worth it. My only wish is that it came with some kind of applicator tip.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Clear
When I first put this on I noticed that it's a thick sticky texture which is not my favorite but I kept it on to see how it turned out. Once I woke up in the morning my lips felt so soft, I will definitely purchase the full size of this product once I finish the samples I got.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Kent, CT
This my favorite product for chapped lips! It works like a charm. It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy but will satisfy the thirstiest of lips. It is easy to apply. I got mine at Sephora. It is on the pricey side but you don't need a lot so it will last you a long time!
Jessica D.