BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Megan G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product! I bought it from Sephora cause I heard @katy rave about it! It seemed pricy but a little goes a long way. I’ve had his tube for months and have hardly used any! It’s so moisturizing. I love putting it under dry liquid lips to keep my lips soft. And I always apply before bed!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Yes, yes, yes! I love this lip mask by Bite Beauty. I can't always afford it, because of the price you get for the amount, but when it's offered in a kit I always swoop a couple of these babies up!
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This product is a GREAT overnight treatment. It's definitely not something you'd want to use through the day, as it's extremely thick and can feel sticky and gummy on the lips. But it really moisturizes overnight. The packaging could be better - the print on the metal tube comes off as you squeeze it and gets your hands dirty. But the product itself is the best!
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Review for: Clear more...
I love the whole Bite Beauty agave lip collection!! The lip mask, lip scrub AND the moisturizing lip balm!!! They are all INCREDIBLE!! I got samples of them and definitely NEED THESE in full size!!
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Clear more...
I just finished my tube of this and overall I'm not impressed with it at all. It did hydrate my lips but for the price I just can't justify buying it again. I actually have something that acts the exact same way for me only about half the cost. I have tried this during the day and as a night sleeping mask. I do like it better as a nightly sleep mask for my lips.
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Review for: Smashed more...
This product has absolutely saved my lips during the dry winter season. I replaced this with my normal chapsticks and lip balms because this lip mask is the only thing that seems to work!!!
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Review for: Clear more...
I don’t usually give 5 star reviews but this product paired with the sugar scrub has done wonders for me! They’re a little pricey but they’re long lasting and definitely have repaired the harshness of my lips over the years. I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this was a lifesaver. I use it every night before bed and can feel the difference in the morning.
Mikeyia Y.
Review for: Clear more...
This is thee best lip mask I have ever used. I ordered from Sephora a while ago and they sent this as a sample. I still need to pick up the full size but this is a must have for the winter.
Benjamin G.
The BEST lip mask - It’s very thick and sticky so I put it on before I go to bed and my lips feel super moisturized when I wake up. Also use during the day. You won’t like this if you hate the sticky feeling on your lips but I love it
Lauren L.
Herndon, VA
This stuff feels wonderful on and smells absolutely delish. A little goes a long way - I’ve had it for almost a year and have barely made a dent in it. I got the one that has a subtle pink shimmer to it which looks amazing on its own and great over lipstick as well. At first it seemed a bit pricey but considering it lasts forever I’m ok with the price.
Jessica D.