BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear
I really love this stuff. I love everything Bite Beauty does though. They're an amazing brand. It is expensive but it lasts 3 to 5 times longer than any chapstick and is cheaper in the long run than any good lip masks so I personally think it's worth it if you're in the market for a product like this.
The packaging is great. Its a tube that's easy to carry around and travel with. It closes securely with a screw on cap and it has a small hole for the dispenser so its easy to keep clean and get a small amount and make it last.
I remember when these came out. I wasn't too excited about the products. I don't have an issue with dry lips and I wasn't about to spend that kind of money to buy these full price as it would be more of a novelty item for me than be of any use.
But again I love Bite and so during one of my Sephora trips I'd requested a sample be made for me and they told me how to use it and gave me a good size sample.
As soon as I got home and started my nightly skincare routine I exfoliatex my lips with my all time favorite lip scrub from Lush. The bubblegum scrub. Then I wiped that off and added a bit thick layer on my lips. You can wipe it off according to directions or leave it on for as long as you want or rub it into your lips.
So I left it on overnight and in the morning my lips were soft, supple and line free. The perfect base for a matte lipstick. It was perfect. I then started using it as a lip balm since that's another one of their directed uses for this stuff.
When I used it as a balm it lasted for hours. Longer than any balm I'd ever used and when I used it after it had worn off/ sunk in, my lips were again super soft.
With regular use it keeps your lips soft and lush looking. I hadn't had chapped or dry lips at all since I purchased this and after months I've barely made a dent. It's amazing.
It is worth the money since it lasts so long and works so well.
I totally recommend for those with extremely dry or chapped lips, those who are older in age, those who wear matte lipsticks, those who wear a lot of chapstick or purchase lip masks or really anyone considering purchasing a product like this.
Like all bite products they are made in small batches with amazing ingredients and quality. It is pricy but the quality is so great.
Purchase at Sephora or the Bite Beauty website to guarantee you're getting the real thing.
Anna S.
Review for: Clear
I really enjoy this lip mask! I put it on at night and during the harsh winter I’ll use it in the morning too for a little extra TLC. I know some people have issues with the packaging, but I haven’t noticed any issues after about a month of use. It’s expensive, but I only use a very small amount each time. With how often I use it and how well it works for me, I think it’s definitely worth the price, especially for how many uses I’ll be able to get out of it. At this rate, I could probably get it to last 5-6 months, if not longer. I tried samples of the champagne and red tinted ones, and I will probably end up purchasing full size tubes of those as well!
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my lips are in a terrible state (typically after a cold or hiking in the mountains, etc.) - this fixes everything. It is a heavy texture, which I quite enjoy. I love that I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up the next morning, this makes me feel like it was actually do something.
I would only suggest sleeping in this, because of how heavy it is, but sometimes I’ll wear it around the house at night.
You only use the smallest amount, so it’s absolutely worth the price.
Sephora currently has a set with this, the Agave Lip Balm, and the Agave Lip Scrub - I would highly suggest checking out the set.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I purchased both Champagne and the Natural color of this product while Sephora was having their VIB sale and I’m so glad I did. I have a terrible habit of biting my lips and picking at them out of boredom (just like how some people pick at their cuticles or bite nails). My lips were very damaged, and any lip product I used created peeling once the product wore off or dried. I was recommended this by several friends, and I am glad I got them discounted when I did. A little definitely goes a long way with this, and if you use too much it does feel too thick on the lips. However, with the right amount applied, my lips feel so nice the next day (after nighttime application) and really feel hydrated without having to worry about peeling. I use the scrub before I use this, and the stick Bite agave balm throughout the day. If you’re uneasy about this, try and buy the balm scrub and mask trio. I avoided that because I originally purchased the balm & scrub before the masks, but now that I have all three, I know why they’re so highly talked about. The scent is also pleasant, and it’s lightly sweet if you lick your lips on accident (unlike some other products such as Vaseline).
Cassia E.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I’ve gone through just about every high-end lip
balm there is (between my chapped lip problem and how easy they are to get as free samples). But this one has officially won the Lip Healer Games now. I had a horrible red crack in my lower lip and I’d tried everything. A day with a thick coat of this slathered I’m healed it when nothing else could. There’s very little color, so I’m not sure there is a difference which shade you pick (I just grabbed an open sample). But it really heals.
Meagan W.
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! I am one of those lip moisture addicts and I always carry lip balm with me to constantly reapply but in the winter I need something thicker. Enter Bite’s agave lip mask. Beforehand I use Bite’s sugar lip scrub and my lip’s are crazy soft after. And I hate applying lipstick over cracked lips (I also use Bite’s multistick in multiple colors). I personally like the tube better than the stick for the lip mask but that’s just me!
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Clear
Okay, when I first purchased it, it was my holy grail. It moisturizes and deep conditions your lips throughout the night and you don’t wake up with dry lips. The only issue with this is that around the 2 month mark, my lips developed an allergy to it that I’m still trying to get rid of. Little water bumps around my lip line and dry patches around my mouth are still haunting me, after I stopped using it for 6 months. Use with caution.
Kristen M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! Nothing else leaves my as moisturized and as smooth as this product. Normally, I used this product right before I go to bed. I leave it on all night and after I wake up and take my shower, I wipe it off with a face towel. It removes all the dead skin and my lips feel so smooth afterwards. Definitely worth the price, one tube has lasted me so long. Many people complain about the packaging because of the lack of an applicator, but it really does not bother me. 10/10 recommend buying the agave lip mask.
Britt M.
Review for: Clear
I tried the smaller tube of this mask when I bought the set, and I feel in love with this the most, and probably the scrub second. This mask is nice and thick and moisturizing and is saving my lips during this cold weather, along with wearing a lot of lipstick, my lips can get wrecked fast! This contains lanolin and jojoba to heal lips, along with good things like agave nectar and vanilla, which makes this mask smell delicious. I’ll apply it throughout the day, but at the least I’ll apply this at night before bed to let my lips heal overnight and I wake up with a great healed canvas for lipstick the next day. Love this mask and will continue to buy it!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Clear
LOVE this product!! I'm a lip balm junkie with constant dry lips. I'm super picky with what I like because it can't be too greasy, tacky, sticky, pigmented or have SPF in it (I hate the taste that SPF leaves in lip products!!) I had been dying to try this so when it came in a holiday gift set I bought I was pumped! It comes out of the tube very thick and rich and i applied with my finger. The texture was smooth and glides on easily. It's not sticky at all! It's got a faint scent and taste of agave to it but it's not overpowering. You can use it during the day but I tend to apply it right before bed. I put on a nice coat and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are soft and hydrated. So comfortable and amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save their dry, chapped lips.
Jessica D.