Raychel L.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh , PA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
It's worth it! I don't really like the feeling of products on my lips, which leads to my use of matte liquid lipsticks, and they really dry my lips out. I love this so much that I even find myself wearing it during the day. It has a nice natural smell and really softens my lips.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
9 months, 1 week ago
I honestly never thought I'd spend this much on a lip mask/balm, but I finally picked this up. I get really bad dry/cracked lips during the winter, and this has been a life saver! I started out only applying at night, but now I use it during the day as well when I don't want to wear anything else on my lips. It is a little heavier to wear during the day, but it lasts and keeps my lips soft and moisturized. If you've had trouble finding something to work for you, I recommend checking this out!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This lip mask is really really nice. You can use this and top it off with the Burts Bees Mint Chap Stick, it has been the only thing that has actually healed my lips and prevented them from chapping! I hope that this helps! Honestly, I would try the burts Bees on its own before involving the lip mask- if it doesn't work on it's own The but the mask to help intensify the moisture. :)
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I like to use this product at night because it is a little heavier in texture. However last year when my lips were extremely dry. I used it 24/7 for 3 days and my lips felt so much better. I like to also apply it after a light exfoliation.
Keely J.
Keely J.
Phoenix, AZ
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Try using coconut oil on your lips before bed. It helped mine a lot !
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This is the best! It practically works overnight. For me at least.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Van Nuys , CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
As someone who used to always have the same problem I would highly suggest seeing a dermatologist. It was actually a medical issue that needed an prescription.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This will moisturize your lips if you put it on overnight but other things like using nipple balm (100% lanolin) will help your lips just as good. Also the fresh sugar lip balms have changed the health of my lips dramatically! Good luck!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes a little goes along way. Try their cherry lip scrub and then use their mask. I love it in "champagne" !