Stephanie J.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
1 year, 2 months ago
I've been using this for months. It is amazing. I out it on almost every night and wake up with my lips feeling revitalized and moisturized in the morning. Awesome if you wear liquid lipsticks. I only use it at night because it is thicker like a mask and it soaks in overnight.
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have been using this for about 6 months now. LOVE IT. I only use it at night before I go to sleep. You only need a tiny tiny bit. And you will either still wake up with it in the morning or your lips will be baby soft!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
1 year, 3 months ago
I have been using this product for about 2 months and I love it. I have extremely dry lips (to the point that I use medicated Blistex at times because they are so dry) and this stuff works wonders. I use it all day and night. I use it as my "chapstick" before I go to sleep at night and my lips are not dry the next morning. I highly recommend it. This product is worth the money because you only need a tiny, tiny, tiny amount to cover your lips! I hope this helps!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I love this product. I often wear liquid lipsticks and so applying this the night before really really helps. It has also improved the condition of my lips. I used to get severely cracked and dry lips and nothing seemed to work but after using this I can go 1-2 days with perfectly plumped lips without applying anything. If my lips do happen to get very chapped I just apply this and it's 100% better in the morning. I highly recommend. Btw the one downside is that if you squeeze the bottle with wet hands over and over eventually the outside paint starts to chip off and get gross. So just make sure you have dry hands
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have been using it about 5 months. and it works great. I apply once before bed and when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips. if you want to wear it all day you can, it looks like a lip gloss. I use it also after I take off a drying lipstick and before
Clemencia k.
Clemencia k.
Sandy Springs, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have dry lips too and that lip mask helps a lot ! I love wearing lipsticks and they don't look good on dry lips . I usually use it twice a week . It makes my lips soft and moisturize. I hope I helped 😊
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
1 year, 4 months ago
I've been using it for about 6 months and love it! It is thick and moisturizing. I use it as a nightly treatment and has improved the condition of my lips a lot!