Renee B.
Gimhani C.
Gimhani C.
Port Perry , ON
10 months, 3 weeks ago
When I wear this to bed, I wake up with just the softest lips. It doesn't really ball up on you lips. I'm sure part of it gets transfered to your pillow case or something while you sleep but for the most part, your skin absorbs the hydration this lip mask provides.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
My lips still have a bit of slip to them when I wake up in the morning.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
1 year ago
It definitely doesnt ball up thank God. It does soak in but may leave a bit of a film depending on hwo dry your lips are. This product is a life saver for sure!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
1 year, 2 months ago
Soaks in beautifully. My lips feel amazing in the morning. So moisturizing. I use it every night.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
It soaks in but you still might have a thin layer when you wake up but it doesn't ball up
1 year, 5 months ago
Emily C.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
1 year, 7 months ago
It does soak in overnight like whoa. I do usually find when I wake up I have a slight layer of it still, but it's not sticky anymore. It's a really really fine layer. Like I can tell I've been wearing it all night and it's been soaking in. Personally I like it! This does not ball up AT ALL. My lips feel amazing in the AM.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Lévis, QC
1 year, 7 months ago
Depending on how much you put on your lips, it will all soak in but even if you put on a lot, it won't ball up, it stays in place.