Maria G.
Newport, PA
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes, absolutely. I have very dry skin and lips. I've used this for a week and literally my lips have never felt like hydrated in a long time. Definitely worth a try! And a lot goes a long way.
Joan G.
Joan G.
Toledo, OH
8 months, 4 weeks ago
Coming from someone who's suffered from absolutely chapped winter lips, this product is the ultimate cure. Now I can wear any matte lipsticks I want without worrying about cracked lips at the end of the day!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
1 year, 2 months ago
This will solve all your problems. It is made with food grade ingredients that will soothe and rehydrate even the driest lips. Use it as an overnight mask and you will see a difference in the morning.
Michele M.
Michele M.
1 year, 6 months ago
Chapstick can be irritating, this is a life saver! it lasted me almost 2 years using it every night, my lips cracked and bleed before this but not anymore, really hydrating and worth it
Julie F.
Julie F.
Lévis, QC
1 year, 6 months ago
This product will definitely help you with you dry lips. Last winter my lips would bleed and the winter, I didn't have any problem, mostly because of the Bite agave lip mask.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
This is like a super thick and super hydrating potent moisturizer for your lips, it should help you
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
1 year, 8 months ago
My lips used to crack and bleed every winter until I started using this! It really is an amazing product!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this stuff! It makes my lips so soft and supple. It helps me a lot with my chapped lips but mine are never severe.