Lesley C.
lubbock
Does this have a rough texture? Does it taste bad if you get some in your mouth? Is it worth the price?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
1 month ago
No taste at all and its very smooth with nothing gritty in it but it is thick. The thickness depends on how much you use though
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
2 months, 1 week ago
Very thick in texture and feels very smooth and comfortable once applied. The scent is amazing and it is definitely worth the purchase! This product is a life saver when it comes to dry lips. When I apply before bed and wake up in the morning the product has not worn off and my lips are so smooth in texture!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
3 months, 1 week ago
Here's a pic of the actual product from the tube! It's amazing.
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Vasaline in texture, tastes AMAZING! The best lip treatment on the market in my opinion. I use mine multiple times a day, a little goes a LONG way I've had my tube for over a year and haven't had it half way through yet.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
3 months, 2 weeks ago
It's a smooth and creamy texture. It tastes fresh but not really sweet. As long as you don't use it as a lip balm it's totally worth it. I went threw my first tube fast because I thought it was lip balm. I use it before I got to bed and I wake up with soft amazing lips.