BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

Buy on Sephora
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I love this lip scrub. In general, I love Bite Beauty!

This lip product, like all of their lip products are natural- so natural that they're actually food grade. I've definitely noticed that all my matte liquid lip colors feel better, look better, and wear better after a quick scrub with this.

This lip scrub is easy to apply. I used my fingers and just rubbed it against my lips. As you exfoliate, the oils of this scrub hydrate your lips. The taste is great too, sugary and sweet! I definitely recommend it!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This lip scrub is amazing! It smells like brown sugar and vanilla, it's super hydrating on the lips and effective at exfoliating. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants their lips to be super soft and smooth. It's one of my favorite products!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is expensive even for higher end standards to be sure but even when you've thought Bite Beauty has gone a little crazy in the pricing department they pull you back in.
I remember when I started getting addicted to collecting makeup. I didn't even want to try the brand because it was expensive for a brand I'd never heard of and only did lipsticks (at the time).
Then I received an amuse bouche lipstick as a sample from one of my orders and then one sample size amuse bouche in a give me some lip set from Sephora. I hated the super red color since I wasn't into lipsticks at all at this point but I couldn't get enough of how it felt and lasted and looked and smelled. This collection is what started what is now a huge lip product obsession. Not a day goes by that I'm not wearing lipsticks all day long.
So when the Agave collection came out I was underwhelmed. It was expensive and my lips were never dry or had issues. But I got some samples during a shopping trip anyway. I fell in love with everything.
The lip scrub really drew me in. I used and still use Lush lip scrub on a daily basis. But when I tried this I realized I could get a good scrub and moisture at the same time all without it being so uncomfortable it was on the verge of slightly painful.
This was actually fun and relaxing to use. It wasn't messy like the dryer exfoliators can be so it didn't go everywhere but my lips. It was a bit gooey and sticky at first but it got silky the more it warmed up on my lips and the small bit that was left on my fingers whiped off easily.
It smelled nice but didn't have a strong scent of anything.
A little goes a long way so that you don't have to buy it often and break the bank even with every day use.
The pot is smaller than I'd expected or preferred but it made my lips so smooth and moisturized and looking great when I used it to prep for my lipstick that it really is worth it.
Like every Bite product the way its made in small batches by people with great ingredients really makes the quality shine through and how can you not love it when it works so amazing and was made so thoughtfully?
Even the packaging is great. It's minimal but luxe and expensive looking. It screws on securely and tight so that it's easy to travel with and to use on the fly.
Overall I definitely recommend for anyone. Especially during cold weather. This is a great preventative or treatment for dry or chapped lips.
I definitely recommend.
Only purchase from Sephora or bite beauty or you will probably be buying a fake.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I don’t usually give 5 star reviews but this sugar scrub paired with the Bite lip mask has done wonders for me! They’re a little pricey but they’re long lasting and definitely have repaired the harshness of my lips over the years. I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this was a lifesaver. I use it a couple times a week. When I bought this from Sephora, the worker there told me to use it in the shower because the water activates it. She’s right, because it really works!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I didn't think I needed this scrub until I needed this scrub. I first used this ah-amazing concoction last night and y'all, when I say my lips felt like they were as fresh as a newborn baby's I'm not even exaggerating. It's sweet and gritty, but not so abrasive you feel like it's cutting into your skin. My matte lip applied super smooth, and I think this helped a bit with my lipstick's longevity. The price may be a little off-putting, but I assure you this is so worth it!
Zanesville, OH
This is very sweet smelling and tasting, bit try to avoid getting your mouth even though it does taste good! It has a caramel/brown sugar smell to it!! It does work also! If you use this right before bed and then apply the  BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask to wear overnight, you will wake up with the softest lips ever!
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves my lips feeling so soft and replenished. I was talked into it at sephora and so glad I did! It was $18 and I believe it will last awhile! This scrub has went beyond my expectations and I use it before applying my Kat von d long lasting lipsticks or even my matte. So recommended this product it definitely helps the makeup not crack too which was my reason for purchasing this product Bite Beauty
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
I've been using the lip balm for about 6 months now and though it's a nice formula and worked well when my lips were really dry, I will not be repurchasing in the future. I feel like I've had other drugstore lip balms that work just as well at half the cost. Not to mention this lip balm is incredible hard, like I have to drag it across my lips to get product from it hard. So overall nice, but not great.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
If you're like me and have lips drier than the Sahara Desert then you NEED this lip scrub in your life! I've been using this in conjunction with the Lip Mask and I'm obsessed! I saw results the next morning and have been applying both every night. A very little amount goes a long way btw!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Morro Bay, CA
I've tried many lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite! A little goes a long ways and it does a great job exfoliating! There's also a feel of a lip oil in there that keeps my lips so hydrated but the pair together makes them so soft. It makes liquid lipstick glide in like a dream! I will definitely keep using this product. Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Scrub
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a lip scrub or a thick balm that you wear overnight?
Katie G.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this scrub good for sensitive skin?
Mickie P.
Mickie P.
Missouri City, TX
I have never tried a lip scrub is this a day and night treatment
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used this yet? There's only one review on sephora and I like BB but not enough to take the leap of faith to purchase without hearing from others
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other scents?