BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

• Is this scrub good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have never tried a lip scrub is this a day and night treatment 2 Answers
  • Is this a lip scrub or a thick balm that you wear overnight?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Agave Lip
I love this lip scrub. In general, I love Bite Beauty!

This lip product, like all of their lip products are natural- so natural that they're actually food grade. I've definitely noticed that all my matte liquid lip colors feel better, look better, and wear better after a quick scrub with this.

This lip scrub is easy to apply. I used my fingers and just rubbed it against my lips. As you exfoliate, the oils of this scrub hydrate your lips. The taste is great too, sugary and sweet! I definitely recommend it!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Review for: Agave Lip
This lip scrub is amazing! It smells like brown sugar and vanilla, it's super hydrating on the lips and effective at exfoliating. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants their lips to be super soft and smooth. It's one of my favorite products!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Review for: Agave Lip
I didn't think I needed this scrub until I needed this scrub. I first used this ah-amazing concoction last night and y'all, when I say my lips felt like they were as fresh as a newborn baby's I'm not even exaggerating. It's sweet and gritty, but not so abrasive you feel like it's cutting into your skin. My matte lip applied super smooth, and I think this helped a bit with my lipstick's longevity. The price may be a little off-putting, but I assure you this is so worth it!
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Agave Lip
Leaves my lips feeling so soft and replenished. I was talked into it at sephora and so glad I did! It was $18 and I believe it will last awhile! This scrub has went beyond my expectations and I use it before applying my Kat von d long lasting lipsticks or even my matte. So recommended this product it definitely helps the makeup not crack too which was my reason for purchasing this product Bite Beauty
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
Review for: Agave Lip
I've been using the lip balm for about 6 months now and though it's a nice formula and worked well when my lips were really dry, I will not be repurchasing in the future. I feel like I've had other drugstore lip balms that work just as well at half the cost. Not to mention this lip balm is incredible hard, like I have to drag it across my lips to get product from it hard. So overall nice, but not great.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Review for: Agave Lip
If you're like me and have lips drier than the Sahara Desert then you NEED this lip scrub in your life! I've been using this in conjunction with the Lip Mask and I'm obsessed! I saw results the next morning and have been applying both every night. A very little amount goes a long way btw!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Morro Bay, CA
Review for: Agave Lip
I've tried many lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite! A little goes a long ways and it does a great job exfoliating! There's also a feel of a lip oil in there that keeps my lips so hydrated but the pair together makes them so soft. It makes liquid lipstick glide in like a dream! I will definitely keep using this product. Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Scrub
Sharneece G.
Sharneece G.
Review for: Agave Lip
This lip scrub gets the job done. I personally think it is slightly over priced for the small amount of product you receive. It is safe to accidentally get in your mouth but I wouldn't advise that because the taste is awful. The product is over all good but I can also get the same results at a cheaper price of just using a toothbrush or making my own sugar scrub.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Agave Lip
I purchased this scrub at Sephora after a live demonstration at a VIB event.  I have used many brands of lip scrub, but this one is extremely unique. Because it physically and chemically exfoliates the lips, it is more effective than other scrubs.  I use this one at least once a week and always before liquid lipstick.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.
Review for: Agave Lip
I Love this lip scrub. I have tried many lip scrubs over the years and this is the best one for my lips. This is my first time trying the bite lip scrub and the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they need to make the containers larger for the price. It's all natural and it smells delicious. Bite lip scrub Actually does what it claims.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a lip scrub or a thick balm that you wear overnight?
Mickie P.
Mickie P.
Missouri City, TX
I have never tried a lip scrub is this a day and night treatment
Katie G.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this scrub good for sensitive skin?
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used this yet? There's only one review on sephora and I like BB but not enough to take the leap of faith to purchase without hearing from others