BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is expensive even for higher end standards to be sure but even when you've thought Bite Beauty has gone a little crazy in the pricing department they pull you back in.
I remember when I started getting addicted to collecting makeup. I didn't even want to try the brand because it was expensive for a brand I'd never heard of and only did lipsticks (at the time).
Then I received an amuse bouche lipstick as a sample from one of my orders and then one sample size amuse bouche in a give me some lip set from Sephora. I hated the super red color since I wasn't into lipsticks at all at this point but I couldn't get enough of how it felt and lasted and looked and smelled. This collection is what started what is now a huge lip product obsession. Not a day goes by that I'm not wearing lipsticks all day long.
So when the Agave collection came out I was underwhelmed. It was expensive and my lips were never dry or had issues. But I got some samples during a shopping trip anyway. I fell in love with everything.
The lip scrub really drew me in. I used and still use Lush lip scrub on a daily basis. But when I tried this I realized I could get a good scrub and moisture at the same time all without it being so uncomfortable it was on the verge of slightly painful.
This was actually fun and relaxing to use. It wasn't messy like the dryer exfoliators can be so it didn't go everywhere but my lips. It was a bit gooey and sticky at first but it got silky the more it warmed up on my lips and the small bit that was left on my fingers whiped off easily.
It smelled nice but didn't have a strong scent of anything.
A little goes a long way so that you don't have to buy it often and break the bank even with every day use.
The pot is smaller than I'd expected or preferred but it made my lips so smooth and moisturized and looking great when I used it to prep for my lipstick that it really is worth it.
Like every Bite product the way its made in small batches by people with great ingredients really makes the quality shine through and how can you not love it when it works so amazing and was made so thoughtfully?
Even the packaging is great. It's minimal but luxe and expensive looking. It screws on securely and tight so that it's easy to travel with and to use on the fly.
Overall I definitely recommend for anyone. Especially during cold weather. This is a great preventative or treatment for dry or chapped lips.
I definitely recommend.
Only purchase from Sephora or bite beauty or you will probably be buying a fake.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know a lot of people use lush products a lot, and I’ve tested them before. But this was honestly worth the splurge. It helps soften and dead skin so that if it doesn’t shed it during the scrubbing process, it makes it easy to wipe it off. I absolutely love the taste of this too if I ever get it in my mouth. It’s sweet and brown sugar based, without an annoying mint or “clean” flavor. I bought the agave mask and balm, and always pair the scrub with the mask at night to make sure I’m completely hydrated! It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed, and it takes only a tiny bit to scrub, for this lip scrub can be used with water to activate any moisturizing qualities too!
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product. The product itself is very liquidy and you have to be very careful. It is also not edible which is odd due to it being a scrub. Most brands I’ve used are able to be licked off but this one you must wipe off. I would recommend as it seems to do the job.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bite’s Agave scrub does a fantastic job of removing flakey bits off of my lips without overly striping them and simultaneously proving a bit of moisture. For me, the scent is a bit off. They also have a whipped cherry scent as well that I would also suggest checking out.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing !!! Keeps lips really soft! Great for everyday use! Great gifts for Christmas too, as I received mine as a gift! Price is great too! I got mine at Sephora. It was in a great package and Is great to carry in your purse ! I would definitely recommend again!
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so great. I love how exfoliating it is and moisturizing afterwards. I have tried this one and the fresh one and I personally like this one better. It leaves your lips feeling great and it’s mixed into the agave lip mask, and that stuff is bomb.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff right here is AMAZING! My lips always get so dry, since i started using this my lips have never felt so soft and smooth. It has even helped my matte lippies apply and look smoother. Everybody should have this in there collection.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t usually give 5 star reviews but this sugar scrub paired with the Bite lip mask has done wonders for me! They’re a little pricey but they’re long lasting and definitely have repaired the harshness of my lips over the years. I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this was a lifesaver. I use it a couple times a week. When I bought this from Sephora, the worker there told me to use it in the shower because the water activates it. She’s right, because it really works!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very sweet smelling and tasting, bit try to avoid getting your mouth even though it does taste good! It has a caramel/brown sugar smell to it!! It does work also! If you use this right before bed and then apply the  BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask to wear overnight, you will wake up with the softest lips ever!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Between the taste of raw honey and the sugar this lip scrub is the best ever it's got the slightest bit of sweet taste to it. No chemicals whatsoever. Taste amazing it was amazing definitely worth your money.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a lip scrub or a thick balm that you wear overnight?
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this scrub good for sensitive skin?
Mickie P.
Missouri City, TX
I have never tried a lip scrub is this a day and night treatment
Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used this yet? There's only one review on sephora and I like BB but not enough to take the leap of faith to purchase without hearing from others
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other scents?