Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Balm

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

• Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora 6 Answers
  • Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something special ...2 Answers
  • If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teri B.
I bought this after I seen a haul on YouTube. I didn't know that this had existed before then. I had tried their Agave Lip Mask and love it, and once I seen this I just had o try it. So I bought it, and I don't regret it. Yeah $18 is a bit much for a lip balm, but this has been the only one to really keep my lips hydrated throughout the day. I don't have to keep reapplying this like 20 times a day, like I have to with other lip balms I have tried. It is a bit on the thicker side and more slick, but it's more so of a velvety feeling rather than an oily/greasy feeling, nor is it sticky. Love how this keeps my lips looking soft and supple throughout the day. This is just like the lip mask, only more velvety, whereas the mask is like Vaseline but with a more velvety texture, but not as velvety as the lip balm. Hope that made sense. So once I finally run out of the lip balm I will repurchase it.
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
HOLY GRAIL lip product. I keep at least five of these on hand all of the time haha. I keep one in my car, one in my coat, one in my makeup bag, one in my purse and one by my bed! This product is all natural, which is fantastic, but it also has great immediate results. This is a lifesaver since I typically have pretty dry lips no matter what season it is. It gives a really nice sheen without looking like a shiny or shimmery gloss. It’s thick, but not gross-sticky. It lasts for a very nice amount of time and you only need just a small bit, so the tube lasts a long time! I know it might seem a bit pricey, but considering how little product you need for a use and how much comes in the tube, it’s totally a steal.
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
My RIDE OR DIE product.
Not to be dramatic but this product saved my lips. I bought it in the tube originally but didn't like the messiness of this so I was ecstatic when i saw that this product was made. I no joke have one in my purse, car, desk at work, makeup bag and backups. It is the most moisturizing, long lasting, scentless (important to me i hate overly scented products) chapstick i have ever used. ALSO, i use this on the corner of my eyes...weird little trick but just hold on. I learned to do this from a makeup artist because i have very watery eyes....for some reason it makes it so that they don't water and screw up my eye makeup. Very weird but totally works!!!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Where do I begin with this lip scrub!? Bite Beauty has been an obsession with me when it comes to their lip color and multi sticks, but I wasn't expecting to love this lip scrub as much as I do. I love the fact that they do not use petrolatum or any other harsh chemicals or additives that I can't pronounce and they are natural, and cruelty free. This product works SO well at gently removing dead skin from the lips, it is perfectly hydrating and prepares your lips for whatever lip color you're going to wear.
Joy R.
This is amazingly moisturizing. It’s kind of thick /waxy and not the easiest to apply, but it works wonders for dry, cracked, uneven-textured lips—especially when used after the Bite Beauty agave lip scrub.
I really like that it absorbs into lips enough to replenish them, but doesn’t absorb too much where I feel like I need to reapply an hour later.
My lips were so cracked that another lip moisturizer I used earlier the same day made my mouth burn, but this was just incredibly soothing. Def recommend to someone looking to give their lips a little TLC, especially when cold / dry weather hits!
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
This is a favorite, it’s just like the lip mask in the tube but in a balm form that’s easier for everyday use. I love the mask for night and I like this for using throughout the day, especially in winter when I need the moisture, this has been a lifesaver. It is pricey but even when I use regular lip balms I find myself applying this over to lock the moisture in bc of its thicker, oily almost (in a good way) texture. Same way I lock my moisturizer in by applying a beauty oil on my face. So I would say for a island girl now living in the desert the price is worth it, I use sparing in conjunction to using the mask and don’t have to rebuy too often so I still feel I’m getting a good value. Also bite uses food grade ingredients and I feel good about what is going on and often in my mouth.
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I had been dying to try this for months. The amount of moisture it packs into my lips is amazing. I love that this feels like it sinks intok my lips and doesn't just sit on top of them. The only thing I dislike is, it is so thick, if you leave it somewhere particularly cold for too long it will be a bit difficult to get on the lips.
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This has been great for my dry chapped lips that get very dry in the winter months. This is a little in the heavy side for a chap stick but it’s great at rejuvenate the lips. I apply this when I first get started on my makeup so by the time I have to put on my lipstick my lips are prepped for lipsticks application
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This has brought my lips back to life! I swear I've tried every drugstore brand and my lips were constantly needing hydration. At least until I bought this baby! It is definitely pricey for a "chapstick" but it works. I reapply maybe twice a day and that's all I need. I prefer to have my lips hydrated and never bare.
Cam J.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! My lips are constantly chapped and this is one of the only balms that actually soothes them. I do think the price is a bit high for the amount of product but it’s lasted me quite a while due to the thickness of the actual product. I would recommend this balm to anyone—it smells great too!
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Myranda C.
Leesburg, VA
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
Does this work better than a lip scrub?
Ashley E.
I have the agave mask and LOVE IT. I try to just use it at night. are these balms similar and something i would enjoy to keep in my purse and on the go?