Add a Photo

By BITE BEAUTY
#1492 in Lip Care

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

Photos (5)
Kizzy P.
Kizzy P.

So Yesterday Saturday the 10th was Sephora big lip rejuvenating event. And one of the products that we reviewed was the agave bite Beauty lip balm.
I have to tell you Secret most lip glosses today are very dry on the lips but if you put this lip balm underneath and maybe even a little on top you have this silky soft finish and field trips there more and they're happy so when you smile you don't have that crack in the corner or on the sides of your lips and for only about $18.99 it was a really good investment.
Yes a little goes a long way with this product it is very soft and moist firm but gentle all at the same time. be very careful not to push up too much or keep it in a warm place I prefer keeping it at home not in my bag because that's where it's going to get warm it so I have it around with me in town but if I keep it at home and I just cut off a little bit to keep with me in my little glass container and handy little brush. I'm good all day
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ

I adore their lip mask so I was ecstatic when I saw this go up on Sephora. I ordered it sight unseen!

At first, I was a bit put off by it--the formula is very stiff. It was a little painful to apply to my dry/cracked lips. Since then, I've learned how to use it best for my lips and now love it as much as the lip mask. I still use the mask at night (that can't be beat!) but this is a much less messy, sticky formula for daytime use.

Every morning, I use a gentle lip scrub to exfoliate. Afterwards, I gently swipe this balm on and find it gives me just the right amount of moisture--but my lips still need to be damp from the scrub! It sinks in well while I'm doing the rest of my makeup and plays well under other lip products.

I've had and been using it for a month now and it doesn't look like I've used any product. Its small size doesn't bother me because it feels like it will last a very long time.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

loooove. I am a huge fan of the lip mask in the tube so when I saw that this was coming out I knew I had to try. I'd been searching for an every day lip balm bc eos wasn't cutting it anymore and I was even using the mask daily. I love the packaging and size, but I'm not so crazy about the waxy texture of the stick, it makes it a little harder to apply and now the stick is bent in the tube a little. But it moisturizes and makes my lips feel AMAZING and I love the smell as well. I try to wear thin layers of this if I am doing a lip color over so it doesn't get too gunky. The only other issue I have is at 18 dollars a pop, It's pricey, especially for me who loses lippies, I end up keeping one in my bag, one at my vanity.. etc!
Mallory R.
Mallory R.

I really love this balm and how it feels on the lips, and also the lasting power is great! But, the only problems that I have with it is the amount of product you get is so little for the price. The tube is already VERY small, and then the tube is not even filled all the way with product. Also, the other issue that I personally have is it tugs a lot on your lips when you are applying it, which is probably why it lasts longer on the lips than other balms. I also love the scent. Overall, I really like it, I just think it is a little overpriced for what you get.
Kim S.
Kim S.

I really like how this balm feels on my lips. It is thick and goes on really nice and feels super smoothing in these winter months when my lips feel chapped all the time. It comes in a nice black carrier that fees sturdy.

The reason I gave it 4 our of 5 stars in the price. It is a little expensive for what is essentially chapstick but then if you look at other similar brands like origin their balm is about the same price.

If you have some money to spend go for it but its not the be all end all either.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

Great product. I love the Bite Beauty line. I'm obsessed with their agave lip mask and figured this would be just as amazing. The formula is great, but doesn't feel as long lasting as the mask. Overall I would just carry this around with me on the go, and save the mask for night time!

EDIT** I actually love this more than the mask now. I use this day and night and my lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Louisville, KY

This lip balm is absolutely incredible! I've used the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask previously and fell in love, however the packaging on that product is what kept me from repurchasing. This new lip balm is even more amazing, it's moisturizing and nourishing without being to thick, it smells wonderful, and it's super convenient to use. The only reason I can't give this product 5 stars is because it is a bit pricey for a lip balm, none the less I guarantee I'll be repurchasing in the future!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Vancouver

I'm a big fan of all things Bite (gotta support Canadian brands!) and I'm not disappointed with the balm. It's easier to apply than the mask and seems to sink in better, and of course it smells and tastes great. The reason for four stars is that sometimes the formula can be a little too stiff and tugs at my sore chapped lips, the shape of the tube means it likes to roll off the table (can't stand up) and I would LOVE for it to have SPF!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Fort Worth, TX

I'm obsessed with this stuff. The texture is so unique. It feels thick and stiff and almost like it's not going to hydrate your lips, but after you put it on a let it do it's thing for a couple of minutes, I instantly notice a difference in how smooth and hydrated my lips feel. I like using this under matte lipsticks because it hydrates without my lips feeling sticky or balmy. Well worth the price point.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love the original and tinted agave lip masks, so when I saw this I had to jump. It is a bit pricey for a lip balm, and I'd rate 5 stars is these came in colors, but I have chronically dry, peeling lips and this is the only formula that soothes them, especially in the winter. It is definitely a thicker consistency than most, but it's so silly soft and creamy and it slowly absorbs into your lips.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA

How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN

Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD

If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I have the agave mask and LOVE IT. I try to just use it at night. are these balms similar and something i would enjoy to keep in my purse and on the go?
Katie B.
Katie B.

Is this as good as the agave lip mask?

Join Now