Add a Photo

By BITE BEAUTY
#1492 in Lip Care

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

Photos (3)
Mallory R.
Mallory R.

I really love this balm and how it feels on the lips, and also the lasting power is great! But, the only problems that I have with it is the amount of product you get is so little for the price. The tube is already VERY small, and then the tube is not even filled all the way with product. Also, the other issue that I personally have is it tugs a lot on your lips when you are applying it, which is probably why it lasts longer on the lips than other balms. I also love the scent. Overall, I really like it, I just think it is a little overpriced for what you get.
Kim S.
Kim S.

I really like how this balm feels on my lips. It is thick and goes on really nice and feels super smoothing in these winter months when my lips feel chapped all the time. It comes in a nice black carrier that fees sturdy.

The reason I gave it 4 our of 5 stars in the price. It is a little expensive for what is essentially chapstick but then if you look at other similar brands like origin their balm is about the same price.

If you have some money to spend go for it but its not the be all end all either.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

Great product. I love the Bite Beauty line. I'm obsessed with their agave lip mask and figured this would be just as amazing. The formula is great, but doesn't feel as long lasting as the mask. Overall I would just carry this around with me on the go, and save the mask for night time!

EDIT** I actually love this more than the mask now. I use this day and night and my lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Louisville, KY

This lip balm is absolutely incredible! I've used the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask previously and fell in love, however the packaging on that product is what kept me from repurchasing. This new lip balm is even more amazing, it's moisturizing and nourishing without being to thick, it smells wonderful, and it's super convenient to use. The only reason I can't give this product 5 stars is because it is a bit pricey for a lip balm, none the less I guarantee I'll be repurchasing in the future!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I really don't like this lip balm. It's way overpriced and it's really bad. I would definitely prefer any eos, Chapstick or butts bees lip balm over this piece of trash. It's very thick and not smooth at all and I definitely will not be recommending it to others because that would just be mean and making my friends waste their money is not something I like to do!
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

This lip balm is literally the best I have tried so far. Compared to other lip balms like fresh sugar lip balms, this is so cheap.

I wore this yesterday when I went out to the city and my lips stayed hydrated all day.

The packaging is so clean and simple, and of course it's a lot easier to apply than the lip mask.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.

I find that this balm is stiff to apply, and feels more waxy on the lips. It's not as moisturizing as the lip mask, but I don't think it's intended to be as intensive. However, Bite claims it can double as a lip primer, and it definitely kept my lips from drying out when wearing it under a liquid lipstick.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.

Really like this lip balm. I purchased it last week at sephora after hearing about its release. My lips were super dry and chapped. It feels nice on your lips. Not a greasy feel like you feel with other lip balms. I also liked the smell of the lip balm not strong, really light smell.
Nazareth P.
Nazareth P.
London

Very good product
I used it a few time ago and it was working reallly good and keep my lips in perfect on the cold wether
The price is a little bit expensive but if you are looking for a good product you have to pay for it but sometimes you can find a great and amazing offers for it
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Brookings, SD

I love bite beauty products however, I did not like this as much as the bite beauty agave mask. The packaging is so cute, I purchased this at Sephora. It was not that easy to apply, I really had to tug on my lips to use it. I don't think I will be repurchasing this item.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA

How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN

Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Is this just as hydrating as the mask? Does it melt onto your lips after application? And can I put lipstick over it?
Katie B.
Katie B.

Is this as good as the agave lip mask?
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD

If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?

Join Now