Add a Photo

By BITE BEAUTY
#364 in Lip Care

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

Photos (9)
Kim M.
Kim M.

Let me start off my saying I have loved every Bite product I have tried prior to this. I love that everything is food grade because I have sensitive skin and I have chronically chapped or peeling lips, which the agave mask has majorly improved and I will never be without. The one downside to the mask is that you have to put the product on your finger and then apply to your lips, which is quite gross when I do that in class and then have residue I have to smear on my pants or forearm. I was hoping this would be a mess free way to keep hydrating lip products on hand at all times. The balm itself is okay. It is a bit hard which means that it tugs at my lips when I apply. I have tried holding it to my lips for a few seconds before dragging it as people have suggested, but it just doesn't seem to help. It does feel heavier than any other balm type product I have used before, but I could get over that. My main gripe with this is that it is so small! Over the course of 4 weeks I probably used it 10 times and it is already about 1/3 of the way gone. I just cannot afford to spend $18 on lip balm every 2-3 months. I love the packaging - it's petite and has a matte, grippy black packaging like NARS. I have used the Fresh lip balm before I got this and when this is gone I will be going back. That balm, while a few dollars more, lasts me at least 6 months and has a buttery, slippery texture that I personally prefer and lasts on the lips for the same amount of time.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC

I got this lip balm when it first came out because I wanted to have a hydrating lip product to use during the day when I am on the go. I have the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and I swear by that product. However, I only use it at night because I don't like using products that require me using my fingers when I'm out and about, This balm is hands free and I was eager to have a hydrating lip option to be the daytime component to the lip mask. I love this product. It is thick and hydrating. My lips are chronically dry and this product is thick and stays on for a while. It is richly moisturizing and I have seen a decrease in the amount of dry or peeling skin on my lips. This product is not very scented so I wouldn't recommend this for scent reason (it has a smell that sort of reminds me of how Play-Doh smells) but it is not intended to be strongly scented. If you're looking for a really rich hydrating balm that is clear and nourishing, this is a great option. I love the packaging too. It has a matte finish and looks rounded like a capsule. Perfect for on the go and stands out from the rest of my balms. Huge fan, will purchase again and recommend.
Christina M.
Christina M.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Agave Lip Mask, so when Bite announced they were coming out with a lip balm version, I was SO excited. My friend ended up getting me one for my birthday and I am in love with it! It has the same scent as the lip mask (which I love) and the packaging is cute and sleek. I've been using it for 2 months now (a few times a day) and I'm almost out now. My lips have loved every minute of it! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the internal part of the packaging. From the first time I tried it, the product didn't feel as secure in the tube as other lip balms do. With that being said, I have been really careful with it to make it last as long as possible. About a week and a half ago, the lip balm gave up and broke off as I was using it :( luckily I caught it but it's kind of upsetting that the $18 lip balm isn't super secure in the packaging. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or if I just got a bad one :/
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

I'm torn on this product. Packaging was great. Pretty minimal and the container is cute. However, I looked for direction every where to no avail. I turned to the website and I was applying it incorrectly. So, I thought to myself, "NOW, it should be better." I was wrong. The granules are way too big compared to other scrubs on the market. When I go to scrub, they just run away to the outsides of my mouth. Then I have to go round them up into the coral. At this point, it's already too much effort, but the few sugar granules that accidentally make their way to my tongue, give me every and new hope. I rinse the scrub away with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel. The warm water turns the scrub white and shows me how much of my face I've included in the procedure. Bottom line: It does make my lips feel great, but I think for all that effort, I'll just use a smaller granule scrub and some lip balm.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.

I really love this balm and how it feels on the lips, and also the lasting power is great! But, the only problems that I have with it is the amount of product you get is so little for the price. The tube is already VERY small, and then the tube is not even filled all the way with product. Also, the other issue that I personally have is it tugs a lot on your lips when you are applying it, which is probably why it lasts longer on the lips than other balms. I also love the scent. Overall, I really like it, I just think it is a little overpriced for what you get.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this and I hate giving it a middle road review but honestly you do not need this. It is hydrating,smells good last all day beautiful packaging. But honestly it is glorified chapstick. Save your,money at a wopping 18$, I buy burts bees or even jacks lip balm, it also melts when I'm your pocket for too long also the stunning packing is kinda annoying cuz it rolls eveerrrywhere.
Overall yes it is a great product.did it do anything crazy good no, save your money and stick with burts bees.
Kate K.
Kate K.

I actually really like this lip balm! However for the price, I don't feel it's worth it. There is so little product in the tube. That aside, it smells really nice and keeps my normally very dry lips very hydrated. I like the packaging- cute and small. I don't have the problem of it being too "tugging" on my lips. For me it glides right on. I like the way it makes my lips feel! If you want more bang for your buck, go for the mask!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I received this item in my Sephora Gratis and boy was I excited! I'm already a fan of the agave lip product. I have used this several times and I have mixed feelings. The product itself is innovative and nice it definitely moisturizes your lips. The thing I dislike is that it tugs on my lips it's quite harder. I would rather use the old Agave lip mask because it's so much more buttery and has a better application.
Hope S.
Hope S.

I'm obsessed with this stuff. The texture is so unique. It feels thick and stiff and almost like it's not going to hydrate your lips, but after you put it on a let it do it's thing for a couple of minutes, I instantly notice a difference in how smooth and hydrated my lips feel. I like using this under matte lipsticks because it hydrates without my lips feeling sticky or balmy. Well worth the price point.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.

Bite beauty collection agave lip balm has nice packaging but it's just not for me. I purchased this from Sephora a week ago in hopes that this product would help cure my dry winter lips. It's a little pricey in my opinion and based on the lip scrub I thought that the lip balm would be excellent also. I can only give it 3 stars. It is very thick and heavy and it's not a cure for hydrating dry lips.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA

How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN

Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD

If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?
Katie B.
Katie B.

Is this as good as the agave lip mask?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I have the agave mask and LOVE IT. I try to just use it at night. are these balms similar and something i would enjoy to keep in my purse and on the go?