BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

• Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora 6 Answers
  • If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip ...4 Answers
  • How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this product is quite more expensive than your average balm, and yes it does appear to have little product in it. However, there’s .15 oz in the tube, and upon further inspection, Burt’s bees has the exact same amount in its tubes as well! So, while the Bite packaging may make the product seem inadequate, you’re still getting the same amount as your normal chapstick/balm sticks. The product is a little hard to apply at first, but I truly believe that’s because a little goes a long way. I don’t constantly feel myself needing to reapply because it dries completely, nor do I feel that I have to use a lot during that first application. When I first apply it, I think it’s hard to apply because it’s not necessary to use a lot on, forcing you to use only what’s needed which makes the product last much longer. This line is amazing, and it’s honestly helped keep my lips so hydrated (surface-wise and deep-moisturized) without the peeling effect regular balms have.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the original agave lip mask and I bought this one because I thought it would be just as great and easy on the go. Sadly I was wrong. This just doesn’t have the same hydration as the original. And if I have lip color on, I normally would apply this on top but this stick would just move the color around. It’s so annoying! I hope they fix this formula because I think this could be a great product.
ΜcΚennα B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite lip balm, its natural which I really appreciate and so do my lips. I love how moisturized my lips stay over time, it lasts about 3 hours without needing another application. Only downside is it can get used up pretty fast which feels lame because of the price, however I continue to buy it because its one of the few products that work really well for me.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lives in my purse and works well at adding moisture throughout the day.
I very much appreciate the thought that Bite Beauty puts into what ingredients they use.
They currently have a set at Sephora that includes this balm, the overnight intensive treatment, and their Agave Scrub - which I would highly suggest looking into.
LJ J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only chapstick I have ever used that doesn’t make my lips more dry than before I applied it! It’s super hydrating and sits on your lips all day. I usually only need to re-apply once. It’s thick and keeps my lips hydrated especially during the winter months. Well worth the expense!
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't let the price tag scare you away! This stuff is the BOMB. There isn't a ton in the package but that makes it really compact to stow in small bags and a little goes a REALLY long way, even through eating and drinking. Let the stick sit on your lips for a second to warm it up, then apply just a little and rub lips together. It's pretty thick and a little tacky, but that helps keep it in place and keep your lips super hydrated. I love the agave mask but this is so much more convenient when I'm on the go. I will never go back to drugstore brands!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip balm ever! I was just went to the store and bought a 4. They last so long and all you have to do is apply at once and unless you're eating or drinking constantly it will stay in place and I love that I don't have to keep reapplying and reapplying. Definitely worth the money.
alexandra c.
Anacortes , WA
This product was able to replace my simple chapstick. Not that there is anything wrong with the standard cherry or strawberry chapstick. This product provides so much more moisture that actually gets into your lip. With the agave nectar/oil base there is no waxy film left behind and it can be worn under other lipstick or products. It's powerful enough to be used as treatment or gentle enough to be used for everyday. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a perfect "chapstick" for the coming winter months.
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good! Very expensive for a lip balm but worth it! Last forever and is such great quality. Smells good and leaves lips very hydrated. Highly recommend! Can be purchased at Sephora. Also love everything else from their agave collection.
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm SO happy they released this in stick form. They smell lightly of vanilla and I have no problems spreading the balm on my lips. It may harden during colder months, and get overly melted during the hot summer months to the point where sometimes it breaks off at the base, but I find this typical of more natural brands because they don't use stabilizing ingredients. But this product is super moisturizing definitely recommend!
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?
Ashley E.
I have the agave mask and LOVE IT. I try to just use it at night. are these balms similar and something i would enjoy to keep in my purse and on the go?
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
Does this work better than a lip scrub?