Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Lenia L.Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Lenia L.Bite Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Collection Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Lenia L.See all 12 photos

BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection featuring a scrub, mask, and balm for perfectly hydrated, kissable lips. Treat your lips with Bite Beauty's luxurious agave three-step series that nourishes, exfoliates and hydrates. Nourish and protect with the NEW Agave Lip Balm a nourishing mix of vanilla and agave. Polish and exfoliate with the NEW Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. This enzymatic scrub includes brown sugar and pineapple enzymes to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Hydrate and renew with the Agave Mask. Treat your lips to the ultimate TLC by applying agave lip mask overnight for even more intense hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All products are free of petrochemicals and silicones. Each is sold separately.

• Where can I buy this? Is it Availab...Bite beauty is actually exclus... 5 Answers
  • Is the trio a must or does this balm ...The balm works just like a cha... 1 Answers
  • How hydrating is this balm?Honestly, I don't find it that... 2 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Sephora
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
I really love this balm and how it feels on the lips, and also the lasting power is great! But, the only problems that I have with it is the amount of product you get is so little for the price. The tube is already VERY small, and then the tube is not even filled all the way with product. Also, the other issue that I personally have is it tugs a lot on your lips when you are applying it, which is probably why it lasts longer on the lips than other balms. I also love the scent. Overall, I really like it, I just think it is a little overpriced for what you get.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
I'm obsessed with this stuff. The texture is so unique. It feels thick and stiff and almost like it's not going to hydrate your lips, but after you put it on a let it do it's thing for a couple of minutes, I instantly notice a difference in how smooth and hydrated my lips feel. I like using this under matte lipsticks because it hydrates without my lips feeling sticky or balmy. Well worth the price point.
Dian S.
Dian S.
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
I love bite beauty with a passion and I anxiously waited to get my hands on this product. I'm only giving this 4 stars because the application of this product is a bit uncomfortable. It tugs the lip as you try to apply it, compared to the lip mask which is much easier to apply. Also its a bit expensive for the size. I feel that the lipsticks glide a lot smoother than this lip balm.
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ
Jan. 16, 2017, 8:22 a.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
This lip balm is literally the best I have tried so far. Compared to other lip balms like fresh sugar lip balms, this is so cheap.

I wore this yesterday when I went out to the city and my lips stayed hydrated all day.

The packaging is so clean and simple, and of course it's a lot easier to apply than the lip mask.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
Really like this lip balm. I purchased it last week at sephora after hearing about its release. My lips were super dry and chapped. It feels nice on your lips. Not a greasy feel like you feel with other lip balms. I also liked the smell of the lip balm not strong, really light smell.
Meriden W.
Meriden W.
Los Angeles , CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
Love the Bite Beauty Agave Lip. It's smells amazing and leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. I love that it is an all in one product that exfoliate And hydrates. It's one of the most convieient products I've ever used. I would definitely buy this product again.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Utica, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
I got this in gratis at work, and i've worn it the past few days and WOAH, what a difference! My lips are usually very dry and flaky and they feel conditioned and comfortable... i can wear liquid lippies in the winter without it looking terrible now!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
I love bite beauty products so much!!! They're one of the only lipsticks I can wear that don't dry my lips out. The agave collection from them is gold! They hydrate and soothe my lips like no other lip products. They are pricey however.
Naya L.
Naya L.
Cheyenne, WY
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
The product was stuff and didn't glide on easily. It does condition my lips very good and I love the taste and smell of it.
Kizzy P.
Kizzy P.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Agave Lip
So Yesterday Saturday the 10th was Sephora big lip rejuvenating event. And one of the products that we reviewed was the agave bite Beauty lip balm.
I have to tell you Secret most lip glosses today are very dry on the lips but if you put this lip balm underneath and maybe even a little on top you have this silky soft finish and field trips there more and they're happy so when you smile you don't have that crack in the corner or on the sides of your lips and for only about $18.99 it was a really good investment.
Yes a little goes a long way with this product it is very soft and moist firm but gentle all at the same time. be very careful not to push up too much or keep it in a warm place I prefer keeping it at home not in my bag because that's where it's going to get warm it so I have it around with me in town but if I keep it at home and I just cut off a little bit to keep with me in my little glass container and handy little brush. I'm good all day
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I have the agave mask and LOVE IT. I try to just use it at night. are these balms similar and something i would enjoy to keep in my purse and on the go?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Is this as good as the agave lip mask?