Bite Beauty Discovery Set uploaded by Adrilyn G.Bite Beauty Discovery Set uploaded by Laura S.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of four Bite Beauty essentials that have been carefully selected and crafted for the perfect combination of lip treatment and color. This giftable collection features everything you need to create the perfect holiday lip. The Deluxe Agave Lip Mask keeps lips soft and hydrated, and the Deluxe Line and Define Primer smooths lips and keeps colors on longer. The Amuse Bouche Lipstick is the perfect neutral while the Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Leche provides a bold, matte, lip that is long lasting and hydrating. This set contains: - 0.15 oz/ 4.43 mL Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot - 0.18 oz/ 5.32 mL Deluxe Agave Lip Mask - 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Leche - 0.03 oz/ 0.88 mL Deluxe Line & Define Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free. see more...

• What is the lip primer like? Does it fill in lip wrinkles/smoothe...1 Answers
  • Siempre he querido probarlo ya que esta marca es muy buena,que me...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten a Bite Beauty VoxBox and how did you go ab...1 Answers
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love giving Bite Beauty lip sets to my loved ones for the holidays! The set comes in a nice red tin and is super presentable. This one comes with their agave lip mask, lip primer and lipstick which is a great sampler for anyone who hasn’t tried this brand yet! Total #GiftCrush! 😍
Merlyn T.
Athens, GA
This set helped me discover a great company and let me try some of the best stuff they have. The agave lip mask is so nice and tastes good too! The lipstick is my favorite part ! Definitely would repurchase !
Gillian M.
After getting my Bite Vox box, I was itching to try more stuff from the brand. I bought the amuse bouche lipstick in limited edition colors mauvember and mistletoe, and couldn't stay away from this set. The amuse bouche and matte creme lip crayon are FULL SIZE!! That's an insane value. The lip mask and primer are a decent size, too. And the tin? Perfect for storing these items and many other lippies if you take out the foam insert. The formula of all the products is phenomenal -- I will keep buying bite now, before any other brand.
Adrilyn G.
I bought this as a holiday set last year, it was really good when I first got it! The lipstick isn't pictured because it went bad about two months after purchasing. So I tossed it. I really like the lip mask, and the lip crayon! The lip mask really moisturizes my lips, and you don't need to use that much. The lip crayon is pretty, not long wearing though. The lip primer doesn't really seem to do much. This set was okay.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
This is an amazing set. I purchased this during a Sephora sale. It includes a full size lipstick in the shade beetroot and a full size lip pencil which can be used as a lipstick. The primer is deluxe size but it's big and the lip mask is deluxe size but again a great size.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
Bite Beauty is my favorite lip brand. I purchased this set last Christmas after already purchasing two of their amuse bouche lipsticks. Everything in this set was amazing and I continue to have one of their lipsticks in my handbag rotation at all times. They taste amazing and the fact that they are made with good ingredients is all the more reason to have them.
Devon J.
Glassboro, NJ
I did not know I needed these products until I got them! This set was a gift and I am so pleased with every item. The lip primer works so well and really keeps the colors on. The mask makes my lips so soft I am so happy with it. The quality of the colors are really high and I would totally buy this brand's other lip lines.
O'Malley M.
This is a great way to try the best of bite. I absolutely adore everything in this collection. the agave lip balm is so nourishing and the lip sticks themselves are amazing and last great. the color range is also amazing. bite is by far one of my favorite beauty brands.
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
My sister recommended this set to me, no regrets!
I got it for such a good deal, I love how it comes with everything you could possibly need. Great colors, long lasting, part of my daily routine when doing my makeup.
So happy I gave this set a chance!
Tali K.
['Santa Barbara', 'CA'], CA
The Bite Beauty Discovery Set I purchased at Sephora, my favorite items are the Amuse Bouche lipstick in Beetroot, and Deluxe Agave lip mask. They far surpassed my expectations, and would definitely recommend the entire line to everyone!
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
What size is the lipstick that comes in the kit, DS or full?
Amany I.
Is the primer good for smoothing your lips underneath liquid lipsticks?
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
SOS I found this on sephora and looks like an amazing deal. I'm looking at it for a friends Christmas gift. Can anyone tell me if this is worth it? Are these travel sizes or deluxe? What about the colors, are they pretty? Stay on well? Matte or gloss? Longwear? Smooth or dry? It says there is a treatment included how does this work? I don't want to order and expect something and then in return get disappointed. I've never used Bite Cosmetics before so I have no expectations
Anna B.
Brighton, MO
Hi guys! I was just wondering if anybody knew if these products were cruelty free?
Thelma M.
Has anyone ever gotten a Bite Beauty VoxBox and how did you go about to receive yours?