BY BITE BEAUTY

A limited-edition artisanal lipstick derived from French Champagne grapes, freshwater Tahitian black pearl, and Japanese silk powder. Limited to an exclusive batch of only 1200 lipsticks per shade, Cuvee is handcrafted only once a year creating an exclusive lipstick indulgence. Luxurious Champagne Grapes are combined with Bite founder’s personal blend of freshwater pearl and silk powder in a precise technique yielding the highest possible combination of long-wearing antioxidant color. Ecocert freshwater pearl and silk powders create the creamiest color-rich texture, while superior antioxidant benefits from Champagne grapes and resveratrol restore and protect lips. This product is formulated without gluten, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, or triclosan. see more...

• Is it a matte finish? How long does it stay on for? 3 Answers
  • I love bite beauty but how long does this lipstick lasts?1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually eaten any of these products....? XD2 Answers
Bite Beauty Cuv
  • "This feels luxurious on your lips, especially if you suffer from dry lips. The pigment is amazing, and considering how soft and creamy it feels, the staying power is pretty darn good. I find NARS audacious to be the most comparable product to this. " in 72 reviews
  • "This lipstick is perfect!! The sleek black case it comes in looks high-end, and the product inside is creamy, moisturizing, and the color stays true and lasts! I will be purchasing more colors!!" in 39 reviews
  • "Love BITE beauty. I have a few of their lip sticks and I am head over heels for them, I am a repeat user. Not too expensive and the quality is A1! All of the colors are beautiful and extremely long lasting. " in 33 reviews
  • "100% in love with this lipstick, the ingredients are natural & organic that actually you can eat. Well you are not supposed to do that right? Pigmentation is just right, very moisturizing with a soft texture. it last for about 5 hours if you don't eat grassy food, and the smell is not offensive. " in 25 reviews
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
This whole line of lipsticks from Bite cosmetics is amazing! This color specifically though is one that I feel compliments my complexion and can go with any eye look. I love the formula. It’s long lasting and doesn’t dry out the lips. Good for long wear and there’s so many other colors to chose from as well.
Farah J.
These products are awesome! I had my own lipsticks made in San Francisco which included my own scent! They are very creamy and moisturizing I highly recommend trying this brand and I also love the lips masks I will continue to purchase they only sell it at Sephora and the store in San Francisco
Tiffany |.
Houma
I received 2 of these lipsticks in a mini lipstick box at Sephora by the register for only $28. I love these and would highly recommend them. They aren't super drying on your lips or anything. Love love love them :)
Bri V.
Phoenix
I'm in love with this color. I got it as a mini and fell in love with it. It's super long lasting. It applies very smoothly it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry or sticky. This is definitely worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Emma C.
Lake Elsinore
I love this lipstick! The color looks great on my skin tone and I can very easily get a less intense color by patting the color in with my finger or I can really layer it up to get full color impact and the formula is amazing and longb lasting
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
I love Bite lipsticks! They smell fruity and they're super comfortable one the lips. They last on the lips even though they're not matte. They're pretty satin so that makes them comfortable on the lips.
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
I got this in a sample somewhere and I find myself reaching for it quite often … it’s actually in my purse right now … super easy and comfortable to wear … beautiful pigment and wears off nicely…
Cecilia A.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of lipstick! I am very picky about lipsticks because they tend to dry out my lips. This product has a smooth application and never dried out my lips. The color is very pigmented and long lasting. It’s not stain proof but the color does last on your lips for hours, even with eating and drinking. I would definitely buy again from bite Beauty!
Kyleigh T.
Savannah, GA
I love this lipstick. It goes on comfortably and evenly. The only complaint I have is the packaging. For the price I wish the tube had a magnet to keep the lid on in my bag. Other than that, the shades are great!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
love this lipstick. super creamy and long lasting. Packaging is lovely and I love how easy it is to apply if the lips. I recommend this ro those who always apply so many layers because there’s absolutely no need for so many layers with this product because it’s such a pigmented color. I love how small it is to travel around with me anywhere i go.
Is it a matte finish? How long does it stay on for?
Abigail W.
Is this a good brand to buy from?
nicole d.
Gardena, CA
Can I have this color lol
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Has anyone actually eaten any of these products....? XD
Abigail W.
Is this a good brand to buy from?