Bite Beauty Contour Lip liner Wine 0.01 oz uploaded by zahrae b.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A retractable, slanted-tip lip pencil that offers artistic definition and versatility. The angled tip of this pencil allows for both bold and ultrafine lines. It is formulated with olive butters and food-grade waxes for tug-free, feather-proof precision. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free and contains no synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, or Triclosan. This silicone-free formula uses organic oils and olive esters to nourish and soften lips. see more...

• Loking this magic1 Answers
  • Is this matte? Is it a creamier texture? #Contest #bitebeauty 1 Answers
  • Do these dry out your lips, because I have had experience with so...1 Answers
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Chestnut
I love this brand so much! all of their lip products are amazing and so comfortable to wear. Super easy to apply and its super creamy and pigmented. I love the packaging because it's not too big or too bulky. I would definitely buy them again! I want to add more to my collection. They smell amazing and are actually safe to eat.. not that you should hehe!
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Review for: Barbarosa
I love these, they certainly don't get the kind of attention the Amuse Bouche lipsticks do, but these are wonderfully easy to wear, and don't require the careful precision that some of the Amuse Bouche lipsticks require due to their dark and bright color range.  I love all of Bite Beauty for their wonderful ingredients and beautiful products.
Michelle R.
Review for: Cabernet
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Chestnut
This is such a beautiful color, it looks good with any outfit or season, I discovered this one at sephora it is very ease to use because of the shape it has, at the beginning I thought it was just a regular lip pencil but this is too much!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Barbarosa
I have absolutely no complaints about Bite's lip liners. They're creamy without crumbling and stand up to sharpening without any issues as well. Comfortable and long wearing, what more could I ask for. Maybe an extended color range?
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Cabernet
I love this product! It is a little pricey but very luxe on. The color is extremely rich and can even be used on the full lip for lipstick! Highly recommend to someone looking for a color that is long lasting as well
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Review for: Cabernet
Sexy and rich color! Sort of a raspberry red which looks beautiful as a liner or on a full lip how I often use it. Long lasting and surprises me each time. Purchased at Sephora and I would buy it again!
Sandy P.
Review for: Cabernet
Nice color . I really like this packaging . I would definitely buy this . Yes definitely my expectations. definitely easy to apply and use . It's a good texter yes I would recommend it to others.
Phuong N.
Review for: Cabernet
First good point is this one not need to be sharpened. A little bit goes a long way. Last on my lips for longer than I expected. Need to touch up after big dinner only. And totally worth every of your penny.
Isabella C.
Review for: Barbarosa
It's good but the only turn off is that it doesn't stain very well. I really hope that this will get better and better as it goes on here.
Anahy H.
Riverside, CA
Do these dry out your lips, because I have had experience with some lip pencils that leave my lips super dry.
zahrae b.