Bite Beauty Colour + Shine To Go Tannin/ Cin Cin/ Champagne Pearl uploaded by Alba C.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A purse-friendly triage of hydrating color, perfect for when you’re on the go. Luminous Crème Mini Lipstick provides long-lasting color and moisture-rich coverage made from food-grade ingredients that are good enough to eat. Mini Lip Shine is a luscious pairing that combines a lip conditioning treatment with intense shine. In every application, a micro-delivery of super antioxidant resveratrol fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each Bite product contains the amount of resveratrol equivalent to five glasses of red wine. This set contains:- 0.52 oz x 2 Luminous Crème Mini Lipsticks- 0.52 oz Mini Lip Shine It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Bite products are free from synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum by-products. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Photo (1)
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beautiful colors and texture. I love how smooth these apply on the lips. I got it first as a gift from sephora for my birthday. Been loving it ever since. I just wish these could be adjusted like a lipstick because I don't always have my jumbo pencil sharpener for jumbo lip pencils with me. Still love it though.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Alpharetta, GA
It's hard for me to go through an entire lip product, but that Champagne Pearl gloss? I used it all and bought more. It is the perfect shimmery nude gloss without being sticky or smelling foul. It goes over everything! (Cin Cin is also one of my favorite lip colors ever!)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Perfect set to get you started! All bite beauty sets are definitely worth a try! I absolutely fell in love ! Smooth application and amazing blend ability !Definitely one of my favorites and must haves! Perfect for on the go! #multistick #contest
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Bite lipsticks are made of quality ingredients. They don't dry out my lips and leave them chapped. I've tried both the lipstick and pencil forms from Sephora. The price is in line with other quality lipsticks.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Me encanta este labial exfoliante, huele y sabe rico. He notado como mis labios tienen mejor aspecto desde que uso este labial. Ya no estan agrietados, y se sienten suaves. A mi novio le encanta el resultado.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this one because it comes in a little bag I can go straight in my prayers I can either with her rather than you would with the lip gloss on top and it looks great
Indira A.
Indira A.
I love this lip scrub smells and tastes good. I noticed how my lips look better since I use this lip. this my brother gave it to me and gave hits the spot.
Binita R.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
This was such a cute set and it's perfect for travel. These Mini's are classic lipstick and lipgloss shades that are perfect for whatever whenever.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
moisturized lips? bite beauty uses the product that besides look gorgeous helps you keep lips with vitamin C to have a hydrated lips
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Bite Beauty Colour + Shine To Go Tannin/ Cin Cin/ Champagne Pearl
love love love this company! Love the color selection and the products are wonderful! Just wish I had more money to spend on makeup!