Bite Beauty Colour + Shine To Go Tannin/ Cin Cin/ Champagne Pearl uploaded by Alba C.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A purse-friendly triage of hydrating color, perfect for when you’re on the go. Luminous Crème Mini Lipstick provides long-lasting color and moisture-rich coverage made from food-grade ingredients that are good enough to eat. Mini Lip Shine is a luscious pairing that combines a lip conditioning treatment with intense shine. In every application, a micro-delivery of super antioxidant resveratrol fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each Bite product contains the amount of resveratrol equivalent to five glasses of red wine. This set contains:- 0.52 oz x 2 Luminous Crème Mini Lipsticks- 0.52 oz Mini Lip Shine It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Bite products are free from synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum by-products. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Nina H.
Westchester, IL
This was the first product ever bought from bite Beauty because I was looking to try different colors without purchasing full-size products. I love this kid for on-the-go as it provides a day color with a gloss along with a darker color for a night time look. Very easy to carry and does not take very much space. These typically last very long for me but I like the travel or trial size is much better because they are perfect to put in your little purse when you are out on the town for the night
kaitlyn m.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The colors of thr lipsticks in this set are gorgeous! They are very pigmented and comfortable to wear all day! The gloss is very pretty as well! It isn't sticky at all and it lasts a long time!
Kate B.
Normally I’m more of a nude, or natural lipstick kind of gal, but I decided to pick this set up for the holidays to try something new and more festive. It’s amazing! Bite beauty has amazing lipstick and I love how their ingredients are safe. Very pigmented, and the topper is really fun.
Melissa M.
Greensboro , NC
I love this trio. The lipgloss was my favorite Bc it was not too glossy OR STICKY!! It was long lasting with the lipsticks and the packaging was great to throw in your bag. I would def buy it again. Loved it
💋Cara S.
I know I have said it before, but I will say it again BITE BEAUTY has amazing lip products!!! I know I rave about them a lot, which is funny bc when I first saw the price of some of their products, I remember asking a Sephora employee what that was all about & what makes them so special? And she said, it's the ingredients, they are ingredients that come from the kitchen - basically edible, hence the name BITE Beauty! How is that for amazing?! I instantly bought the product I was inquiring about & went back and snapped up several others too! Like I always say, BITE BEAUTY is ahead of the game and everybody else just needs to catch up!
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This set from Bite Beauty introduced me to the brand and I think I found the best lipstick formula!!!!These lipsticks are so comfortable to wear on the lips and are long lasting. The shades in the set are also perfect for my skin tone! I was also pleasantly surprised by the gloss in the kit considering I'm not much of a lip gloss wearer. The gloss is not too opaque but is very pretty, adding lots of shine and dimension to any lip look.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Hands down the absolute best lipstick formula ever! These are made from food grade indgredients. They smell so amazing & are literally so moisturizing on the lips. The formula itself is just he best out there if you ask me. They have a lot of colors, but this formula is not matte unfortunately, it has a creamy shine finish, they are wonderful and definitely a favorite of mine.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
This is great for lip ombres this is great for just coloring on your lips for doing single individual colors very high and pigmentation lasts a long time kiss proof smear proof all of that this is a great product I've used this maybe once or twice this is a great price definitely recommend good amount
Claire H.
This is a product that I will most likely use every day. The lipstick is very creamy and slides on with ease. I could only say the lipstick could have more pigment because i have to use a second coat to get all of the color. the lip gloss is the same also.
Sobia A.
This brand is the best brand for making lipsticks. Good to know that all the products are made of food grade ingredients and are not harmful. They are soooo pigmented and are amazing in terms of providing hydration to the lips. Love bite beauty!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Re these good on fair skin???