BY BITE BEAUTY #64 in Lip Plumper

A 99%-natural cinnamon- and Resveratrol-infused lip oil that naturally hydrates, shines, and plumps the appearance of lips in one spicy swipe. Delicious enough to eat, this Plumping Lip Oil creates a soft cinnamon heat that delivers a natural flush minutes after application. Nourishing oils from cinnamon bark and pink pepper stimulate circulation for a natural plumping effect while peppermint oil provides a subtle warming sensation on lips. French olive oil, pure jojoba, castor seed oil, and argan oil hold five times their weight in moisture for long-lasting all-day hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Cinnamon Plumping Lip oil is 99.9% natural and enriched with BITE’s signature powerhouse antioxidant Resveratrol to condition and repair lips with long-term antiaging benefits. BITE Beauty is created with food-grade ingredients for beauty that’s better for you, and do not contain parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, and phthalates.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Bite Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil
  • "I apply this to my lips after I have went through my whole red lip routine (liner, stain, and stick). It makes my lips look amazing and I don't know how I've lived without a plumper. Do watch, though, because there is an extreme taste of cinnamon once applied." in 37 reviews
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I love this plumping oil! It smells and tastes so good, and it works for me! Also, I adore everything from bite beauty so no surprise here!
It won’t give you any crazy plumping affect, but it will give them a little boost and I find that it smooths my lines and dry spots out. This under a lipstick works amazingly for me and has for a few years now.
I love the cinnamon scent, and it applies clear, so no worries there.
I get the slightest tingle in my lips when I apply it, and I love it. I really use this as more of a lip treatment/line smoother than a voluminous plumper.m but I still love it.
If you want a heavy duty lip plumper, try out the glam glow plumper, or the city lips lip plumping glosses. Those will give you some volume!
Brittany A.
Pittsburgh
This plumper is great if you are looking for more of a natural pout! It smells like cinnamon and gives you a smooth plump finish. It has a beautiful sheer color that just gives a subtle pop of healthy flush.
Megan P.
Independence , MO
This lip plumper isn’t my absolute favorite one I’ve used but it was still nice. I love how sleek the packaging is. When you do use it, if you inhale through your mouth then I always felt like I was choking on the cinnamon.
Sim K.
Sunnyvale
very hydrating and not that sticky on the lips, it's slightly sticky on lips like any other gloss, colors are beautiful and have a shimmer in them. looks very glossy at night ( maybe just the color i brought- which was a golden-nude) overall not bad experience with this product :)
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This lip plumper is fine. It plumps slightly. I love that Bite uses food-grade ingredients. I do find that my lip plumpers from DuWop have a more noticeable plumping effect that lasts longer. I do think this could work better for the price.
K S.
Orem, UT
I love the idea of this product! The cinnamon flavor is great, and really keeps me smacking my lips all day. I don’t really know that I get a lot of plumping action from this product. I think I’ve used others that are better for that claim, but the flavor sure keeps me coming back.
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
I really like this lip oil, the cinnamon oil feels burning at first but you get used to it. It leaves your lips smooth I'm not sure if it's really plumps that much. But I really like the hydration.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Use this a couple of times I bought it from TJ Maxx I really was not a fan of it but I use the anyway I used it on my clients and they seem to have like people but for myself it was a no-go
Sheena B.
I borrowed this from my sister because I was excited to try it out after reading some reviews, but I’ve got to admit it’s not my favorite product. It definitely makes your lips tingle and feel like they are plumper, but I didn’t see any visible results which is why I gave it to stores. Really I think I just made my lips feel numb after a little while, although I did like that the formula wasn’t terribly heavy or sticky like some others. I might try this again, but for right now I definitely would not purchase it
a l.
The invigorating feeling of a slight burn on your lips. Well more a tingle. Its a fun feeling. The packaging is inviting. The only down side I have experienced is its a little too sticky for my liking but overall the product is wonderful. Adds a nice rainy touch of color and a good boost for fuller lips
Elizabeth H.
Does this legit work?
Rebecca A.
How much are these???
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this make your lips tingle?
Rochelle M.
How good is this?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Is this moisturizing as well as plumping?