BY BITE BEAUTY #23 in Lip Gloss

A cream-to-powder matte lip color that delivers an unprecedented 50 percent pigment dispersion. Through BITE's proprietary small-batch process, this weightless formula fuses hand-milled edible butters with pure premium pigments to deliver BITE's boldest coverage yet. Formulated with four times the average level of pigments, Cashmere Lip Cream imparts an intense, feather-light wash of color. The cream-to-powder delivery system is achieved with an advanced formulation of butters, waxes, and oils that all have different melting and absorption rates. The balanced combination of waxes and butters with the powder texture of silica develop a creamy and buttery application that quickly absorbs into lips while the powdered pigments remain on the surface to leave a matte finish.

• How does this product compare with Kylie matte lip? I love bite p...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me the best way to apply this product? The includ...1 Answers
  • Are this lip creams good ? Should I get it ? Or shoud I look some...4 Answers
Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream
  • "I love this formula soooo much! It isn't drying, feels creamy, and is long lasting for normal wear. Sherry is my go to Summer shade. The only thing is that there is some need for reapplication throughout the day, like after eating, or drinking, but nothing to crazy. And the color is so pigmented, a little goes a long way. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is the best liquid lipstick I've ever used! The shade is so fun and great for a pop of color! I love how moisturizing it is and how well it stays on. It has a cream to powder matte finish and I absolutely love this formula. I definitely recommend this product! They are a little expensive, but totally worth it!!" in 23 reviews
Britt M.
I ended up finding one of these discounted at TJ Maxx and I’m so glad I did, but I wish they were more readily available! I have a red orange shade that is super creamy and smooth, and doesn’t settle into my lip lines. It’s a super pigmented color as well, which you don’t find in many glosses. I can’t wait to use those shade in the summer!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Burgundy more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Kathleen D.
Purchase, NY
Review for: Crianza more...
Maybe I got a bad batch, but I was very unimpressed with this lip cream. Ordered off the Sephora website, the applicator was stiff and the formula didn't adhere to it well. The color payoff was quite nice, but the actual color was much brighter and lighter than I expected and just was not a very good look for me. Also, may i say, VERY WEIRD FORMULA. It just came out on my lips to feel very plastic-y and I couldn't wait to take it off as soon as I put it on; the formula was very unlike other similar lip cream/liquid lip products. Overall, very disappointing for the price.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
Review for: Port more...
I love this this lip cream!! The port color is my favorite. It’s so sultry looking. These creams go on so smooth and feel so good to wear. It’s got a good staying power but it’s not going to last all day. I want all of the lip creams! Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream
Debbie C.
This is one of my absolute favorites I have never been disappointed by this brand they specialize in lips and that’s because everything might put out is amazing everything smells so good even taste good last line is very smooth and creamy non-sticky doesn’t make your lips look dry or tacky and it’s a cruelty free brand and all natural
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Review for: Moscato more...
Moscato is such a nice pink color i love how smooth it goes on and how long the color last its almost more the 24 hours cause i have woke up with it on after a night of being out n u know just coming home passing out in everything well this stuff last thur those nights. Another great thing about this is i got it for a 1.00 at t.j. Maxx
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
Review for: Crush more...
This is a really smooth lip product! One major downfall is that if you have any texture on your lips at all, it shows right through this and looks pretty bad. Definitely need to use a scrub and lip mask before applying this. It lasts for a bit of time, but it does fade from the center first, so re-application is necessary pretty often. It also does not last through food or drink.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Man, this cashmere lip cream is ahhh-mazing. It’s so silky smooth as it glides into your lips. The pigment is unbelievable and it isn’t sticky. They reinvented lip gloss and i am loving it. I would most certainly recommend this to any and everyone!
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Bordeaux more...
This product is fantastic. The staying power is impressive, and the color is so nice in this particular shade. I will never forget, I saw a co-worker wearing this shade, and it looked absolutely stunning. It is great for all skin tones, and brings a vampy sexiness that one can only dream of. Love this line, this shade and this brand!
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
Review for: Bordeaux more...
i love this product so much! it is a beautiful dark red that looks so good for fall. i purchased this from sephora and it was kind of expensive but in my opinion worth it. its easy to apply and doesnt smudge unless you get rowdy i guess haha. i love the sleek packaging and i would recommend it to others for sure.
Julieth G.
Henderson, NV
Are this lip creams good ? Should I get it ? Or shoud I look somewhere else ? I heard this ones are good but I'm not sure if I should get one
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this product long lasting? How many hours? And does it dry down to a true matte finish?
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I absolutely love Bite lipsticks but I was wondering how the lip creams compare and if the pigmentation is as good as the lipsticks?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this matte or glossy? I love Bite!
Erin B.
How does this product compare with Kylie matte lip? I love bite products and would love to try this out!